Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Before I begin, the picture representing the Lubba reminds me of the toys that are cute and cuddly until you squeeze them lol. The mouth opens to reveal very sharp teeth and their eyes look angry.

I want a few of these! Eventually.. I searched the encyclopedia with no success about associations or further information. It's not listed on the CH store page, either.

I was also thinking about gifting one to my son.

Anyone know more about them?

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

So, I did it! I have a Lubba, E.

So, here's something interesting to note, when I was younger, I had this beautiful teddy bear. It was a white bear wearing a pink dress with lace. I loved that teddy bear. She got lost at some point.

When I held E's vessel I caught a glimpse of that teddy bear but she was very animated and hugged me. Somehow E knew about my childhood friend and manifested as her. I almost cried like a baby.

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

My Lubba is very cuddly to myself and our family. She's my cuddle buddy and is very sweet when it comes to interacting with me and the rest pf our spirit family.

She loves to write and is very sentimental when it comes to offerings, she also is very protective when it comes to tricksters and unwelcomed visitors.

I definitely would recommend a Lubba friend! My Lubba is very interested in getting another Lubba family member in the future as well. From what she has told me, she came from a colony that began growing on Earth however, her parents were from a planet like Mars.

Hello! My name is Baba and I am the Lubba that is spoken of! I highly recommend a Lubba for a child if you are interested in protection spirits. We are very loyal and very cute looking to our keepers and then not so much when it comes to protecting our families.- Baba :8)

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “General Questions”