new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

What is the best way to do telepathy for both Spirits and Living? Would I also need a kill switch and how use/make one to shut others thoughts out? Any Youtubers and or Websites? Many thanks in advance. I also have dogs/cats/ horses and other animals to practice on, unsure if this helps.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I would exercise with living humans, as it is easy to get verification of your skills and build confidence on that, at the same time you may want to exercise also with spirits, or living entities from other realms.
I don't know what the easiest way to practice is for all, as it is subjective, but for myself it works just to remain calm and observe the thoughts and visions I get after I ask a question..It is actually a very simple process, but first one needs to be able to differentiate one own thoughts from the telepathic thoughts, a similar process you would do when exercising clairaudience....

CH has a spell to help you filtering out unbounds and focusing on one spirit at once.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-c ... spell.html

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think it’s also comes automatically with spirit keeping. At least it was like this for me. But the best way for me to keep my focus is when, I sit and write down all of my communication with them. I don’t get distracted this way and I am able to focus on them, one by one. This is pretty much my only way of communication telepathically with my companions. If I am in my car driving, it’s greatly similar due to being focused on the road. Therefore I can ask my companions to answer me while I drive to work. It’s like a selective hearing in my mind so to speak. I am not clairaudiant so I only sense telepathic.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lilith28 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:06 am What is the best way to do telepathy for both Spirits and Living? Would I also need a kill switch and how use/make one to shut others thoughts out? Any Youtubers and or Websites? Many thanks in advance. I also have dogs/cats/ horses and other animals to practice on, unsure if this helps.
CH says telepathy is simply thoughts...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... =telepathy

And they've often said we need only talk to them in our thoughts and include them in our life this way.

"Telepathy: This is the most common form of communication. This means you talk and communicate with your spirit companion through thought. You can send thoughts to each other. In the beginning you may think it's hard to distinguish your own thoughts from spirit communication but you will find that spirit messages are usually random, pop into your head without provocation, and carry a conversational tone rather than being part of your thought process."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

I don't see a 'kill switch' as a normal part of communicating with our spirits or LEs. Some of us are more open most of the time and need help to filter out unwanted input. This tuner helps selectively tune out paranormal incoming signals, if you feel the need for it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/tuner-sp ... mpath.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I have a similar question. What if, say, you had a thought that was negative which included the Spirit's name, but wasn't meant to be telepathicly spoken to the Spirit, or you were frustrated about something and it "slipped"? Example: Spirits name is being a pain in the a**.

Would your Spirits take it literally? Or do they know what to filter out? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a soprano singing voice and my natural talking voice is also pretty high even in my head. So when I am talking with my companions, nearly everyone had a different tone of voice that also present with vibration. To me it's real easy to differentiate between my own head voice and my spirits telepathy.

About offensive communication and telepathic. If you just swear to yourself, you obviously didn't touched your spirits with your thoughts. They know it and their read you're energy as well. Also, it's a human thing to violate other people privacy bubble. Unless they are very dark spirits they actually care to give you a bit of your own freedom to express yourself.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:02 am 0x. I have a similar question. What if, say, you had a thought that was negative which included the Spirit's name, but wasn't meant to be telepathicly spoken to the Spirit, or you were frustrated about something and it "slipped"? Example: Spirits name is being a pain in the a**.

Would your Spirits take it literally? Or do they know what to filter out? 0x.

I let my spirits read my thoughts because then they can better aid me in my work. For this reason, the telepathic exchanges are occurring all day long, each and every day as I'll continuously get their feedback. In my experience it's excellent for bonding if you leave yourself open this way, especially if you're a busy individual and those you connect with in your meditation time, or in particularly allotted activities, are limited.

If you're fearful of them taking a negative remark too literally, and are unsure that they know you well enough to discern the nature of it yet, simply make a note to your entire 'keep' that this happens + clarify if you get the sense that it could lead to an issue.
I think the wonderful thing about spirit-keeping is that it encourages us to develop these intimate connections where we will more often be in a position of genuine/truthful exchanges and behavior, without the filter. There's nothing wrong with asking for privacy and expecting it if you do want to keep thoughts to yourself, however.. and in a respectful bond that should be all you need: to ask, and to otherwise designate the time where you're fine with them listening in.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “General Questions”