acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hi.
For the past week or so I have been receiving images, pictures of fire faeries, posts on various social media pages regarding fire faeries, I saw a sparkling fire decal of a red and orange faery on a car, and seeing these images during meditation and dreams. I was getting my djinn tattooed on me yesterday when my tattoo artist randomly blurted out that I should get a faery. Today has been incredibly windy (I lovvceeee it!!) And my roommate and I were looking out the window watching the trees sway, when the trees across the street let loose hundreds of red orange spinning leaves (u know the ones that look like helicopters..) and my roommate said hey they look like fire faeries! So I decided, okay, I need to get a fire faery. Lol
I have spent a lot in the CH shop recently so I told myself I wouldn't buy anything more for a while. (Lol sound familiar? πŸ˜† The struggle is real) But the images get stronger and one of my spirits in my keep brought up a fire faery as well.
So here's my question.
Is there much of a difference between getting a custom conjured spirit by itself, and getting a Triad binding? I thought to save money the triad could allow me to get a new gargoyle for my current garg, and also have felt a calling for a courtind angel.
Can the calling come from a triad or does it have to be separate custom conjuration? Does it effect anything differently?
If there is a faery calling to me , and I don't order a custom conjuration, will I be getting the spirit who is calling? Today I purchased a triad with a fire faery, gargoyle, and courtwind angel, but I still feel a very strong pull.
I don't completely understand how that works! 😁 Thanks for your patience, I'm new here.
Ty,
M.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:43 pm [...]
So here's my question.
Is there much of a difference between getting a custom conjured spirit by itself, and getting a Triad binding? I thought to save money the triad could allow me to get a new gargoyle for my current garg, and also have felt a calling for a courtind angel.
Can the calling come from a triad or does it have to be separate custom conjuration? Does it effect anything differently?
If there is a faery calling to me , and I don't order a custom conjuration, will I be getting the spirit who is calling? Today I purchased a triad with a fire faery, gargoyle, and courtwind angel, but I still feel a very strong pull.
[...]
That's a remarkable set of synchronicities.

Common advice is to consult your gut feeling, so don't let what I or others say tempt you away from that.

Can a calling come from a triad? Thinking it through, a common call is when someone sees a pre-conjured spirit or spirited item already listed for sale. They feel the call from that individual (or triad).

Did you feel a pull to the triad you bought? Is the pull you still feel the same as you felt before you bought the triad? Was the pull to a type of faery or to an individual? Was it the faery on the triad or to another?

What are your own gut feelings on all this?

Secondly, a custom conjuration draws the best matched spirit possible for you. Usually we won't yet know which individual will come through. We may feel a calling to a type of spirit but not necessarily a known individual. There are exceptions. I've seen posts from members who had sensed beforehand what the spirit that came through would be like. Do you have a gut feeling that a cc is what's needed?

If there's an unbound Fire Faery around that would like to be bound as a companion, a reading can look at that

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for your time, Lewk. I appreciate it

The pull i felt all week felt like an intense magnetism, like a magick pathway pulling you in, but you feel warm and excited about the possibilities of what you might discover if you took that path. it has a feeling of knowingness if that makes sense. and like the path is watching back. It came in quick flashes randomly (thats the best way i can describe it!)

After purchasing the triad, I felt a slight relief. I think mostly because i was saving money . πŸ˜… The pull was still there, only slightly clouded by excitement from my keep.
after speaking with them about my purchase, i came to realise that much of the excitement from the triad came from my keep.
They told me today that they have been exploring the area outside around my property. There is a portal down the street from my house by the school that they don't like much. My gargoyle said it "made his spine feel chilly" and also that he is very excited about the courtwind angel.
Apparently my property is smack in the middle of a very interesting and high traffic area. I am constantly having to moniter these lines, with their help. But again, i am very new to this and i have multiple senses going off at once that sometimes confuse me. my telepathy is strong, my clairaudience and clairvoyance is even stronger , and my clairsentience is something i have a love hate relationship with. I havent yet fully learned how to carry all these without walking like a drunk.
i do believe, however...that this triad is going to help greatly with the spiritual traffic in my area. i feel like i would like to assign the courtwind and fire faery as protection for my keep as well.
Now, when I tune into the pull I felt before the purchase, it's very muted and weak. So this confused me even more ! So here I am lol

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†

Return to β€œGeneral Questions”