Whats the most youve ever purchased from CH?

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

CreepyHollows has such an extensive collection of spirits and spell bindings. Whats the most youve purchased from CreepyHollows? Is it safe to purchase and bridge to you lots of spells &/ or spirits? Could it backfire at some point if you've purchased a lot?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:01 pm Whats the most youve purchased from CreepyHollows?
Several times I've had around a dozen or more spirits at once. I think probably no more than half a dozen or so spell bindings at the same time.
angelicpeace wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:01 pm
Is it safe to purchase and bridge to you lots of spells &/ or spirits? Could it backfire at some point if you've purchased a lot?
Yes and no. I recommend taking things slowly and carefully at first.

2 things to consider:

* some Keepers may be affected by the energy of a spirit or spell binding more than others. (See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en)

* if you're new to Dark Arts energy & beings, or if you get bindings that are darker than you are, that might trigger DA acclimation symptoms. (see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

Apart from that, it's not automatically going to backfire or be unsafe, if you bridge a lot of CH spirits and spells to you at the same time. Afaik CH doesn't have a limit on big purchases.

It's up to us to make wise choices.

(It may be difficult to find the time to do daily bonding sessions with a lot of spirit companions at once. CH has recommended between 5-15 minutes quiet time spent together. I remember I once had 15 new spirits at once. I spent 3 or more hours a night bonding with them before bed then.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm Several times I've had around a dozen or more spirits at once. I think probably no more than half a dozen or so spell bindings at the same time.
@Lewk I was thinking of getting all watch tower entities as well as a servitor with a few spells on dynamic class. Thts why. I just wanted to know if the energy would be too much

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Not just spirit, but also spell bindings especially the complex ones, may require quite some time to bond. One example is the Infinite Power of Immortal orb, that alone can take a long, long time to experience and research.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I bought the 4 watchtower guardian spirits together and some other enchantments. They are white art beings. I had no difficulties with them at all. I had them on c5t2. They are always guarding me and i see them at night. I have two males and two females. They are really give me peace of mind and because also covers the 4 elements they are vey unique and combined powers. They are working very well with my 4 courtwings as well.

angelicpeace wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:33 am
Lewk wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm Several times I've had around a dozen or more spirits at once. I think probably no more than half a dozen or so spell bindings at the same time.
@Lewk I was thinking of getting all watch tower entities as well as a servitor with a few spells on dynamic class. Thts why. I just wanted to know if the energy would be too much

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Today, I am expecting 3 orders at the same time. Let's see....multiple feather flame spells, 2 watch tower Watchers, 7 lares, a Phoenix, a Lubba, some freebies like the Halloween treat bag, Autumn freebies...

I'm addicted to the spells and spirits, especially younger spirits. Lol

I don't see it as dangerous except for the fact that I should be casting spells myself instead of allowing others do so for me. It's important to increase your intuition and your own abilities.

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte

Awesome

Return to “General Questions”