neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I dreamed a lot and used to remember my dreams, at least one of them a day.
Lately, it's been almost a year now that I haven't had dreams and remembered like before.

I consider the art of dreaming to be the most usual way for me to get in touch with other realms, like spirits of the dead, and other beings.
So I decided to invest in solutions that can help to have better dreams and better memory. As everything depends on a good brain, I started to ingest one nut a day, which contains a lot of selenium. Yesterday I made a mexican dream herb tea before bed along with a soothing plant snuff.

The result is that I had a very vivid dream, in which I was a teacher and I was with students visiting a beautiful place, where a river of calm and crystalline waters passed, then we returned by bus to the school where I was teaching.

After a long time, it was very good to have a relaxing dream like this and I believe that lucid dreaming precedes any attempt to go out in the astral body.

I have been meditating almost every day for half an hour to strengthen the pineal and open the forehead chakra and another twenty minutes reciting the ISIS mantra.

I hope to reach a level where I can have better psychic powers like seeing spirits, sensing the presence of spirits, having easier clairaudience and telepathy, as well as good intuition and precognition.

I always ask for help from my spiritual companions and I know they are doing their best for me.

They still lack the supplement of powdered celastrum paniculatum which is said to be very good for the brain.

The observation is that I don't use Mexican herb tea and snuff very often, just occasionally.

I would like to know your experience with meditations and other ways of getting in touch with the supernatural world.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi marcoank, I like the way you go about improving on your lucid. I specifically I'm not a dreamer. But I don't mind that. I figured that we can go to places that I rational mind better not know about some things to save us from panic.

Unfortunately, I can't really give you extra good things from my experience. But I wanted to acknowledge your great efforts.

marcoank wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:27 pm I dreamed a lot and used to remember my dreams, at least one of them a day.
Lately, it's been almost a year now that I haven't had dreams and remembered like before.

I consider the art of dreaming to be the most usual way for me to get in touch with other realms, like spirits of the dead, and other beings.
So I decided to invest in solutions that can help to have better dreams and better memory. As everything depends on a good brain, I started to ingest one nut a day, which contains a lot of selenium. Yesterday I made a mexican dream herb tea before bed along with a soothing plant snuff.

The result is that I had a very vivid dream, in which I was a teacher and I was with students visiting a beautiful place, where a river of calm and crystalline waters passed, then we returned by bus to the school where I was teaching.

After a long time, it was very good to have a relaxing dream like this and I believe that lucid dreaming precedes any attempt to go out in the astral body.

I have been meditating almost every day for half an hour to strengthen the pineal and open the forehead chakra and another twenty minutes reciting the ISIS mantra.

I hope to reach a level where I can have better psychic powers like seeing spirits, sensing the presence of spirits, having easier clairaudience and telepathy, as well as good intuition and precognition.

I always ask for help from my spiritual companions and I know they are doing their best for me.

They still lack the supplement of powdered celastrum paniculatum which is said to be very good for the brain.

The observation is that I don't use Mexican herb tea and snuff very often, just occasionally.

I would like to know your experience with meditations and other ways of getting in touch with the supernatural world.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm happy to reply but not sure how much use it will be for your efforts.

I first learned meditation in 1971 (TM), when I one day in meditation saw concentric circles of white light centering as I went deeper inside with the mantra. When I opened my eyes the room was full of bright white light. I think of this as when I was illuminated.

And that must have been some kind of opening of my third eye.

2 years later I was a committed follower of an Indian Guru and did third eye meditation daily. I saw amazingly real visuals of warm, strong golden light, for example. I did the third eye meditation daily for 10 years.

This foundation must be why I find it easy to see my spirit companions when awake or when in meditation/quiet time.

It would be wrong to say I'm lucky.

It was that solid foundation plus decades of follow up study and practice of psychic & magical etc techniques that got me to where I am with that today...but I'm not a master...I'm still learning/progressing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are an amazing person Lewk. Plus you did a regorous ascended training. Thanks for sharing.
I have natural manifestation to see my companions with my eyes open or in a vision even during the day. Nothing extra ordinary, but really normal and subtle. Maybe my claircognizance gives me the flashes. Who knows? I wish I could develop it further.

I can't meditate. I simply fall asleep. And I don't dream, bearly ever. Maybe few times a year. But those few times are significant. I guess, everyone is different. So I am confident and content with my immature paranormal abilities. I like it not being so over powering out draining. Balance is everything to me.
Lewk wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:24 am I'm happy to reply but not sure how much use it will be for your efforts.

I first learned meditation in 1971 (TM), when I one day in meditation saw concentric circles of white light centering as I went deeper inside with the mantra. When I opened my eyes the room was full of bright white light. I think of this as when I was illuminated.

2 years later I was a committed follower of an Indian Guru and did third eye meditation daily. I saw amazingly real visuals of warm, strong golden light, for example. I did the third eye meditation daily for 10 years.

This foundation must be why I find it easy to see my spirit companions when awake or when in meditation/quiet time.

It was that solid foundation plus decades of follow up study and practice of psychic & magical etc techniques that got me to where I am with that today...but I'm not a master...I'm still learning/progressing.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:19 am You are an amazing person Lewk. Plus you did a regorous ascended training. Thanks for sharing.
I have natural manifestation to see my companions with my eyes open or in a vision even during the day. Nothing extra ordinary, but really normal and subtle. Maybe my claircognizance gives me the flashes. Who knows? I wish I could develop it further.

I can't meditate. I simply fall asleep. And I don't dream, bearly ever. Maybe few times a year. But those few times are significant. I guess, everyone is different. So I am confident and content with my immature paranormal abilities. I like it not being so over powering out draining. Balance is everything to me.
Lewk wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:24 am I'm happy to reply but not sure how much use it will be for your efforts.

I have found that if I am mostly comfortable but not completely comfortable has helped me to stay awake. I'm not able to sit on the floor, well I can but I would need assistance to get back to a standing position. It was a suggestion that I saw on a YouTube video from a guru from India. Sit on the floor with your back against the wall.
I have spent time outside for meditation as well. There's plenty of noise in the background that helps me stay awake and I am able to block out the background stuff but if I start nodding off, the noises wake me up.
There was a moment when I was in the restroom when I saw a shade pass by my peripheral. Unfortunately, I was not able to identify who it was because a few of my spirits manifest as shades/shadows. It was really quick. Here one moment then gone the next.

Lewk, I am always watching for your posts. Every single post has something that I find helpful. Each day, I have been attempting to work on all seven chakras. To be honest, I have been unable to due to circumstances outside of my control recently. I may have been slowing down also because working with all seven makes me feel drained. I believe that I will focus more on my third eye chakra for a while.

Being able to meditate has really helped me with visualization. I have been struggling for so long but I am slowly regaining some skills.

Also, I enjoy green leaf tea that I make myself to assist me with focus. Certain sea foods have proteins that are great for the brain. Just watch for mercury levels. I have recently seen a study about cells in jellyfish that help regrowth of certain cells in the brain. I have been awake too long so I am having difficulty remembering the scientific terminology. However, it may help dementia patients. I am not sure of the latest research results but this is something to keep an eye on.

Any type of food or supplements containing magnesium is great for the brain as well.

A small amount of dark chocolate can be helpful but I enjoy it too much.

You mentioned nuts already but only certain types are really helpful.

As I have said, I have not slept yet. I will attempt to post a response that may be more helpful once I get some rest.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm already using celastrum, the quality of my dreams has improved.
I have had more lucid dreams, but many times I know I dreamed and still have difficulty remembering.
Thanks for all the comments, Lewk you have a lot of knowledge.

I even had a dream where I was flying like superman on a street full of cars, where I was passing by cars. It was a brighter dream than usual. If I had been in the habit of asking myself if I was dreaming, I could perhaps have taken the dream in another direction or perhaps left in astral. Another problem is that there are sudden interruptions between one dream and another.

There are still a few more things I can do and one of them would be to recite the mantra RAOM GAOM, which according to Gnosis, is useful for remembering dreams.
Little by little I find the right formula.

A good day to all

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Back when I used to need to fall asleep by doing visualization, which was mostly me visually remembering media or coming up with story ideas, I had constant vivid dreams and I think that it stimulated my brain and memory bc my dream recall was a lot better then. The last few years I have gotten to the point where I'm entering a blank mind state before sleep and falling asleep in minutes, where before it would take me near an hour. The difference between then and now is that I've taken up regularly meditating and entering void space, but my dream lucidity and recall has for some reason become more hit or miss.

I also had a companion point out to me that the other difference is the fact that before I also suffered from a lot of vivid nightmares that I do not have anymore and I needed to remember that nightmares had more impact for me and so I of course remembered them better. I also still remember astral travelling dreams just fine when I have them, but I haven't been going on as many. I'm not sure why that is honestly bc I've been working on it, but I haven't figured out what triggered me to have so many gefore. Dream Journaling certainly doesn't work, maybe I need to try visualization again.

Would you recommend the supplements you are trying?

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Based on my experience I recommend it. It must be said that even in the case of a supplement, everything is very personal, so what may be good for one person may not be so good for another, because the results may vary from person to person, but I would recommend yes, especially the celastrum.

As for walnuts, according to studies by Paracelsus, based on like cures like, in the case of walnuts, they look a lot like the human brain. In this case, I started consuming Brazil nuts, a fruit that occurs in the Amazon, therefore common to find here in Brazil, I don't know if it is also easy to find in other countries. I'm consuming it because in meditation it came to my mind that I needed selenium in the body, and Brazil nuts are the richest food, with a nut exceeding ten times the minimum amount needed, according to what I researched, and selenium is important for many chemical reactions in the body.

At one time I took haritaki, a plant of Indian origin, which also tries to increase the cognitive levels of the brain, on the general recommendation of guru Nythiananda, who in his videos said that it helped anyone who wanted to open the third eye. But I found the celastrum stronger.
I must also point out that part of my difficulties is because I had neurological problems, I had seizures, although I always had a good memory, when I reached 33 years old I had a very strong seizure and I lost my memory mainly in the short term, it was terrible.

And it took a while to get back to normal, and I'm still being treated with psychiatric drugs for depression.

Return to “General Questions”