new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

…or in my case goes jingle, jingle in the night:

Everyone has seen it in movies or documentaries. Perhaps some out there have experienced it. I recently watched a documentary called “The Undeparted” (really REALLY good, clean, and honest not full of junk and irrational people like most stuff you find out there).

There is a part in the above film that talked about how the author / producer got relocked back into a bathroom after unlocking a hook and loop style latch that is very similar to something I have been experiencing for my entire life without really thinking about it probably because I have been dismissing it mentally as something rationale.

In my childhood home we had an old then dresser where the pulls broke off and my parents had purchased key rings to thread onto the dresser (onto the stubs that were left when the pull broke). I remember being in their bedroom alone sitting in front of the heater listening to the sound of these things going jingle jingle jingle…but for no reason I could see why. I never felt unsafe and ignored it until I inherited the dresser as an adult. Then it would jingle in the middle of the night in a home that at the time I actually felt very uncomfortable in (not because of the dresser mind you, but I actually saw a full physical manifestation in this home). When I married, my wife got rid of the old broken solid wood set to buy some new fancy looking (frankly poor quality overpriced eye candy but I digress) with the new set gone I was prepare to have the noise gone…but alas the new home we live in has a custom gate at the top of the stairs to keep our kids, our dog, and likely me from falling down…because we have all fallen down the stairs here for some reason…the feeling of the new house is awesome, friendly, happy, and well balanced and yet this gate has another key ring that incidentally was used as the pull release for the latching mechanism. I will sit in bed and listen to it go jingle jingle jingle along with no physical way to explain this other than I have an entity that I grew up with or several even that can physically move stuff.

Why this documentary made me think is I have always been looking for BIG things, visible things to move, but I think there are subtle smaller things all around us happening that perhaps we mentally dismiss and rationalize.

I plan on purchasing some more of these key rings and placing them around and then seeing if I can notice those moving as well —just as an experiment and for fun. None of the spirits in my keep do this that I have found, although I currently think one of them was calling me to bed with it when I was busy downstairs just last night…

The gate is actually all steel and in the dead of the night the latch being actuated can surprising be heard echoing through our home likely due to hardwood and tile flooring carrying the sound.

What experiences have you had? What goes bump in the night at your place? I would love to hear.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Not necessarily a bump in the night, but this was a fun moment with my Kitsune S. when his vessel first arrived at my home.

viewtopic.php?p=679871#p679871

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I've had an experience not too long ago (like last year?) Where I lost a crystal and couldn't find it anywhere. The spirits were telling me what area it was in, but it wasn't where I could access it behind some heavy furniture tight against a wall, though I didn't know ow this at the time. I moved around a bunch of things and finally gave up. I asked the spirits to please return the crystal to me if they had it and then went to bed. Sure enough, as soon as I wake up the next day, it's sitting on the floor a couple of inches away from where they told me it was lol

they/them

deepthink
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Kitsune wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:48 am Not necessarily a bump in the night, but this was a fun moment with my Kitsune S. when his vessel first arrived at my home.

viewtopic.php?p=679871#p679871
deepthink wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:24 am …or in my case goes jingle, jingle in the night:

Everyone has seen it in movies or documentaries. Perhaps some out there have experienced it. I recently watched a documentary called “The Undeparted” (really REALLY good, clean, and honest not full of junk and irrational people like most stuff you find out there).

There is a part in the above film that talked about how the author / producer got relocked back into a bathroom after unlocking a hook and loop style latch that is very similar to something I have been experiencing for my entire life without really thinking about it probably because I have been dismissing it mentally as something rationale.

In my childhood home we had an old then dresser where the pulls broke off and my parents had purchased key rings to thread onto the dresser (onto the stubs that were left when the pull broke). I remember being in their bedroom alone sitting in front of the heater listening to the sound of these things going jingle jingle jingle…but for no reason I could see why. I never felt unsafe and ignored it until I inherited the dresser as an adult. Then it would jingle in the middle of the night in a home that at the time I actually felt very uncomfortable in (not because of the dresser mind you, but I actually saw a full physical manifestation in this home). When I married, my wife got rid of the old broken solid wood set to buy some new fancy looking (frankly poor quality overpriced eye candy but I digress) with the new set gone I was prepare to have the noise gone…but alas the new home we live in has a custom gate at the top of the stairs to keep our kids, our dog, and likely me from falling down…because we have all fallen down the stairs here for some reason…the feeling of the new house is awesome, friendly, happy, and well balanced and yet this gate has another key ring that incidentally was used as the pull release for the latching mechanism. I will sit in bed and listen to it go jingle jingle jingle along with no physical way to explain this other than I have an entity that I grew up with or several even that can physically move stuff.

Why this documentary made me think is I have always been looking for BIG things, visible things to move, but I think there are subtle smaller things all around us happening that perhaps we mentally dismiss and rationalize.

I plan on purchasing some more of these key rings and placing them around and then seeing if I can notice those moving as well —just as an experiment and for fun. None of the spirits in my keep do this that I have found, although I currently think one of them was calling me to bed with it when I was busy downstairs just last night…

The gate is actually all steel and in the dead of the night the latch being actuated can surprising be heard echoing through our home likely due to hardwood and tile flooring carrying the sound.

What experiences have you had? What goes bump in the night at your place? I would love to hear.

Great stories and yes, perfect examples! Thank you! I have a lot of luck looking for stuff by asking my spirits…almost walk right to what I am missing even having lost my Fae vessel (very small) in the driveway one time because of clasp broke…I no longer wear any vessels because of that…but she showed me right where it was but didn’t move it for me that is really awesome!

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

I once shared a flat with a friend and another room mate and on top of that another friend of mine was sleeping in my room, while she was looking for her own place to move into.
I had a loft bed at that time and had tied a broken rattan chair underneath it with some ropes as sort of swing chair. One night she was already asleep and I was still on my computer, when I heard the bed making slight noises. I looked up from my computer and noticed the chair was swinging a bit. I thought my friend must have been moving, but she was sound asleep. The next night it was the other way around, I was asleep and she was on my computer, noticing the same thing late at night. I had not told her about it. From that point we started to notice several little things happening. My budgies freaking out for no reason in the middle of the night, my chair first making screeching noises and then starting to move a bit through the room, little things vanishing and reoccuring exactly where we've been looking for them at least three times already. One time I was sitting on the floor preparing a package and the sticky tape suddenly circled around me.

It was the spirit of a little girl living in that place, who was just bored and happy she encountered some humans who were able to sense her.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Things that go missing.

One time I unpacked some cans of soup and put them on a shelf in the pantry. Days later, I wanted some soup and couldn't find a single can. I searched the house and no luck. I ended up asking my keep and a group of Fae admitted that they took the cans and won't return them. I hope they enjoy the soup they took. These Fae are the type that take a tithe of harvest so the soup was payment.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

This is about my partner's experience but reading about the bathroom latch brought up this incident lol.

We have a larger dog that, for some reason, likes to sleep in the bathtub. We have to keep the door to the bathroom closed because she scratches the tub and the paint started coming off.

I was just doing my forum posting, reading, ect. when my partner started wiggling the door handle to the bathroom. I asked him what he was going, he said that he couldn't get the door open. It was locked. No one in the bathroom. I go to the door thinking he's just being silly but yup, the door was locked.

Little giggles

I asked if they would open the door but nope, they refused for whatever reason.

My partner actually got the screwdriver to remove the door handle.

So, I had to try not to laugh when I said that this was not very funny.

I was in the bathroom and I don't like being locked in...but as I tried to open the door, it was locked

Giggles

Yup silly young spirits

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I posted this on another thread. Here it is;

A few years back I worked a nightshift job. Sleeping during the day was only possible by having black out curtains. I ended up using a very thick comforter folded over a tension rod, as my curtain. Even the light peeking around the edge was keeping me awake, so I attached black metal clips, and fashioned it to the wall.
I was renting a single room, and I locked this door any time I left my room, and no one has access to it, ever.
One day strange things started to occur. I came home from work and my blanket was completely pulled open, and all the clips were stacked in a very neat tall pyramid on the window sill. To this day I cannot replicate this clip pyramid, they slip around and fall everywhere.
I remember standing there staring, trying to figure out what I was looking at. I was baffled. No one lives with me, im alone, and my door and windows are always locked. I immediately got the feeling that it was paranormal.
I put the blanket back up, replaced all the clips and went to bed.
That night I had a dream that someone in the room near the closet was talking to me. He asked me if we could be friends. I said I didn't feel comfortable and that my answer was no, but thank you. He reminded me of a thought I had a couple weeks prior to the pyramid event, and then I realized why this was happening. One day I said while I was cleaning my room, that it would be cool to have a ghost friend to help me with stuff lol it wasn't a request, I was just talking nonsense to keep myself entertained while cleaning. Like hey maybe they can do some dusting around here..lol
Anyways, the next day the curtain was pulled off completely from the rod, and folded neatly on the chair by the window, clips lined up perfectly along the window sill. I just couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of it.
I asked it to stop, as it was annoying having to put this big blanket back up every time I come home from a 17 hour shift. It stopped and I never saw anything again from them.
That was my most recent big experience.

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Zodiac:

Way too many to explain all of them. The most notable ones were the entity in the house I grew up in (there were more than one, most of them weren't good). It could open the hook and eye lock on my closet door and push the door open slowly. I would make sure every night that it was locked. Eventually it stopped.

The most powerful experience I had was the following:
A few years back I was still with my (now ex) husband. He and I were arguing in the bedroom upstairs, our son in his room or the play room, not sure anymore, and we didn't have any pets at this time. There weren't any windows open, no breeze - nothing.

Suddenly a huge sound was heard from downstairs. It was so loud that we both thought someone broke in. We ran down to check out what happened, my ex grabbing a knife. We entered the living room and saw that his favourite trophy had flown/been thrown/we don't know really - but his favourite trophy was shattered into tons of pieces, beyond reasonable repair, and laid halfway across the room on the floor.

This trophy wasn't light, either. It has a marble base and was huge. It was in the center of a shelf above our tv. My floor still has a dent where it hit the ground. Thankfully, nobody was in the room. We still have no explanation. It was a really heavy object. The first thing he did was turn to me, white faced, and told me he hoped that there weren't any "creepy weird paranormal things" in our home. (This was after we'd seen unexplained hand prints on the windows months before).

To this day, I don't know if I should credit my loyal unbound, the house ghost, or a random entity that had had enough of my ex's crap. It stopped the argument for sure and he left me alone for the rest of the day, being too shaken up by the experience to do much of anything. I think whatever it was could have also gotten extra energy, fueled by the intense emotions from the argument.

Things are much more peaceful here since he's moved out! The most physical activity I get was the keys being moved from some unwanted unbound a few months ago, and someone playing tricks and hiding small objects and returning them later on/a few days later.

Tldr: spirits can absolutely move things and some may find it easier than others.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to “General Questions”