new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

What is the use of revenge?

Post by Rooh »

Hello everyone
The question briefly is what is the use of revenge when I am wronged by some people very badly ، and when I ask for revenge on the offending people, I find many say that there will be a reaction and you will also be harmed , The question here is, what is the benefit of revenge, and I will add to my problems !?

I apologize for the weakness of the language here

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: What is the use of revenge?

Post by CH Moderator »

Thread moved to appropriate section

Rooh
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Post by Rooh »

Thank you

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 170
Spelled Number: 160
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Hi

For the purpose of discussion only ...I'm not being absolutist about my definitions...

There can be a difference between justice, karmic retribution and revenge. And I have seen an item in the CH Shop - not sure if it was a spirit or spell binding - which aids the keeper in getting revenge without payback (ie no harm in return).

Asking for justice may be a Good Thing in itself and not a selfish desire. Asking for karmic retribution may be partly selfish but also a case of not giving into a personal need to harm the other person.

Revenge seems to be useful to someone who wants to take pleasure / satisfaction in something adverse happening to another person. The usefulness is they get the satisfaction of that person getting their 'come uppance'...I think.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Saya Minatsuki
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by WaterSunFireRising »

https://www.kjvsayings.com/phrase/venge ... h-the-lord#

In relation to the link above I've heard someone talk about revenge. They basically said that when someone wrongs you they're putting an energetic charge on you (you being upset). If you remain angry and never get over how this person wronged you then you're always going to be holding onto that energy/charge, which means that the charge they put on you will always remain with you and never return back to them. BUT if you really forgive them, if you let go of all of those hurt feelings and anger and get over it through forgiveness and really let go of the negativity of the situation then you will release that charge they put on you and it will return back to them. All of that negativity they created by wronging you is going to return right back to them. So this is why it says "vengeance is mine says the lord" because if you forgive and let go, then god/karma is going to exact vengeance for you and you won't have gotten your hands dirty either. You'll have forgiven them and moved on and your own energy will be free and clean...
The person I heard this from also said that basically if you do take vengeance into your own hands, if you get back at them in some diabolical way, well then at some point that bad energy that you created is going to return back to you. It's kind of like cursing yourself since (if karma is real) then everything you send out is going to return back to you at some point.. But the alternative here is if you don't want it returning back to you then you'll have to cleanse yourself after taking revenge in order to eliminate the return charge.
I agree with Lewk, the purpose of revenge is because you want to take pleasure in seeing the other person hurt, but in my opinion I agree that forgiveness is the best answer since god/karma will exact the justice for you and you won't get caught in any kind of negativity energy cycle.
Jesus teaches forgiveness because forgiving those who hurt you frees you up energetically and thus you can live a greater healthier happier life. Who needs revenge when you are living your best life and have no time to give your thoughts and energy or feel anger over someones petty or hurtful behavior? Even if they hurt you really bad, you're forgiving them because forgiveness is meant to help YOU and make YOUR life better. This life isn't about others and what power you can exact over others, it's about YOU living your best life for YOU. So if those are your beliefs then revenge isn't necessary and really serves you no purpose (or it would serve to create more pain in your life!).

Others may disagree with this or have different perspectives on why it is or is not okay to seek revenge. Who knows what the highest truth is? and there could be many different truths on the matter of 'revenge', but this is what I've heard and I agree with it. (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"Have you ever known a cat to do what you told it to do? I can tell you, they just do what they want."
-The Black Cat

Lvsl
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: Abcde/Abc

Post by Lvsl »

What I know about revenge is not just because A person hates B. Hatred helps as an emotion for us to monitor how we feel and think. That's it. It's an indication, but a good one, as with it, you at least know, you have a problem. In fact, revenge does not always comes just because of hate alone, or it can involve no hate at all.

But what really does warrants a concern is the energy exchange being taken place between A and B. If A did something bad to B, if nothing is done after B is being hurt, that energy will stay in B and accumulate within the soul and never being able to go out. Time will never dilate such energy, but it will make our brain forget about it for a while, and push that harmful energy elsewhere, but is always within that person. Once a trigger is pulled, it will erupt like a volcano.

Either way, revenge or not, it has to be healed. But revenge and justice can be one way to send the energy back to the other person. Sending energy back is the only best way to heal yourself and to prevent harm from doing damage to ourselves and to others around us. But sometimes, we cannot quite predict how or what is done by sending the energy back to a collective void. If there are more people like A who did harm to people like B, they might suffer from that effect too.

Return to “Black Magic”