InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Re: PSYCHIC ATTACK

Post by InfernalNachos »

Bump

Because pancakes

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Post by Whimsy »

Thanks for the bump InfernalNachos, I found an interesting lemon spell that I want to try out on here and while I don't think I have the evil eye on me or anything hectic like that, it'd be nice to be sure that if there is something there, it'd be gone!

Plus I always love finding little rituals that I can do with the stuff I already have on hand. It feels far more personal that way..

As for the sunlight bathing for the basic protections I can attest to feeling better with exposure. I like to open my door and sit inside with the sunlight rays coming through the screen. My cat joins me a lot as well and it's really nice!

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Post by Huffdamagicdragon »

ASH wrote:
Thu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm
OH YEAH, YOU CAN ASK YOUR SPIRITS TO HELP YOU CLEAN UP THE MESS AFTER A PSYCHIC ATTACK. THEY ARE CAPABLE OF PUTTING PIECES BACK TOGETHER, GIVING YOU CLEANSING, GETTING YOU BACK IN SHAPE.

IF YOU TASK YOUR SPIRITS & YOU FEEL LIKE YOU COULD STILL USE SOME HELP, YEAH, YOU CAN REQUEST THIS KIND OF HELP THROUGH THE "I DON'T SEE A SPELL I'M LOOKING FOR" LISTING.

GOOD BUMP, THERE'S TONS OF GREAT ARTICLES ON HERE THAT ARE OLDIES, BUT TIMELESS.
are there any extant copies of verbum abbreviatum in english? I would love to read it, but so far I have come up empty handed in my search. I did, however find The Grimoire of Pope Honorius in english, and am considering buying it.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Angelik
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Angelik »

ASH wrote:
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 pm
I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE & NOLEE AGREES THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO THINK FULL-CIRCLE WHEN YOU COLLECT. YEAH YOU MAY NOT WANT TO GET INTO BLACK MAGIC OR REAL DARK ARTS BUT ENTITIES OF DUALITY IS NO DIFFERENT THAN INTERACTING WITH A HUMAN BEING. WE'RE DARK ARTS, PLAIN & SIMPLE, THAT'S IT. WE ALL HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF DOING RIGHT & WRONG & IT'S UP TO EACH OF US TO MAKE THAT CHOICE. SAME FOR ENTITIES OF DUALITY. THEY MAKE THE DECISION TO BE GOOD OR BAD & WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR FAMILY (YOU & YOURS) THEY'RE GOING TO BE GOOD BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SOMEONE TRYING TO HURT YOU OR MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY THEY'RE GOING TO FLIP BAD ASS IN A SECOND.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN ENTITY OF DUALITY THAT YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. ENTITIES OF LIGHT CAN DEFEND YOU AND THEY WILL BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ENTITY THAT ALWAYS FIGHTS FAIR & AN ENTITY THAT IS WILLING TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY.
Bumping for those keepers who have doubts about DA beings.

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

Return to “Black Magic”