You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Advice

Post by angelicpeace »

If theres people using a form of manipulative black magic to create fear and control a person by using spirits, telepathic, and hypnotic suggestions; how can one break free and close the telepathic connection?

Such as if theres a group of people constantly whispering things, and sending dreams to someone at night to purposefully lead that person away from their Godly calling and to a dead deathly end; how does that person break that telepathic connection?

Furthermore, what if these people are purposefully keeping this person from the light and their truth by means of black magic and to further control their life; how can that person break free?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose

Re: Advice

Post by Muse »

I'm going to skip the fluff by assuming you know what you're going through and get straight into the results. Before anything else, I'd recommend the book "Magical Protection" by Damon Brand. It's a great educational material and doesn't have you relying on outsiders for help. However if you're against learning on your own, you might find luck in purchasing spells or spirits. I've heard great things about the Protection to the Max Spell Creepy Hollows offers. Courtwind Angels are often highly praised for Protection capabilities as well. I hope this helps!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Black Magic”