I NEED YOUR ADVICE

Raven_vsv
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I NEED YOUR ADVICE

Post by Raven_vsv »

Hi, I'm kind of new to this world although I have a little bit knowledge on mostly white magic so I would really like if someone could give me some advice. My mother, sister and I have been put into some kind of black magic thing and now things are getting a little bit worse and I don't know what to do. Some months ago we went to a very kind person that helps us "controlling" the situation but now I felt it have returned and I need help because I don't want to became even worse.

I appreciate your help.

thewolff21
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chupacabra
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon ;))
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: I NEED YOUR ADVICE

Post by thewolff21 »

I’d recommend getting a spirit or two for protection for you & your family if you haven’t already, along with placing protection wards & stocking up on cleansed & charged protective crystals (black tourmaline, smoky quartz, obsidian, etc…) and carrying them with you. Casting hex/curse breaker spells should be beneficial as well. Salt on windows is good for keeping bad beings out.
Do you know if it’s a curse placed by someone or a malevolent spirit?

I’ll drop some general links-

Very powerful protection spell by Ash:
viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139646
General protection:
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=38919
Top 10 spirits for protection:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... Protection
Cleansing Ritual:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Hope this helps

X..X |..| <3

1 Chupacabra (A)
1 Courtwind Angel (yet to arrive)
1 Imp (K)

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 210
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: I NEED YOUR ADVICE

Post by Lewk »

Raven_vsv wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:57 pm
Hi, I'm kind of new to this world although I have a little bit knowledge on mostly white magic so I would really like if someone could give me some advice. My mother, sister and I have been put into some kind of black magic thing and now things are getting a little bit worse and I don't know what to do. Some months ago we went to a very kind person that helps us "controlling" the situation but now I felt it have returned and I need help because I don't want to became even worse.

I appreciate your help.
I suggest you consider contacting the Creepy Hollows helpdesk: support@creepyhollows.com

Creepy Hollows are experts at and very experienced in being consulted by and helping people with such problems. There's also this 'ultimate in protection' how-to.

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Black Magic”