Modernized tips for work with the Goetic demons appropriately

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

Modernized tips for work with the Goetic demons appropriately

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

I've seen a lot of interest in the 'demons' of the Goetia, those wanting to know what they are really about or wishing to potentially work with them, and this is what I am reacting to here.
I have experience of several years back into childhood interacting with these forces, based on my upbringing in a surround of occult knowledge (and rebellious inclination to dive into the dark magic books which my parents tried and failed to hide from me at that young age).
Due to this I've a very unique perspective and can give my unique insight on all of the Goetic demons as well as what goes on with these exchanges, from a modernized perspective.
I will do so if there's any real interest, so this post is to ask those reading if you're interested, and what questions you may have on the subject.

I do not claim to be an absolute authority as I find that insincere; the only infallible source of knowledge on these forces is direct from them. Nevertheless, if you want to approach (or just to learn about) the Goetic demons within a framework that is not heavily steeped in Solomonic high magic, nor watered down into oblivion by the biased, rather the approach from a witch riding the hedge of duality between worlds - do say so and I will give you what I've got.

I'd like to help those who are drawn to this realm of things or need proper contextualization, so they can navigate without too many problems.

Note: I don't identify any of this as 'Black Magic', but others come to the community viewing it that way, hence the subforum I've selected for this topic.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lilith

Re: Modernized tips for work with the Goetic demons appropriately

Post by RedWine »

I would be interested in reading what you have to share.

Following this post unfortunately i do not have any questions for you just yet though.

thanks for sharing!

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Post by Alys-RaccoonReadings »

8.) ./<

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 211
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Interested, always, in anything you have to say, Vipera. Although I'm unlikely to find myself working with the Goetic demons, I prize knowledge, understanding and initiated insight highly.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

CatalpaSourwood
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Catalpa Sourwood

Post by CatalpaSourwood »

I would most definitely be interested in hearing more. Thank you!

Lonikh
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik

Post by Lonikh »

Yea im also interested to learn more please share your knowledge 😊

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler

Post by warp traveler »

./<

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte

Post by RedWine »

Vipera aspis atra wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:28 am
I've seen a lot of interest in the 'demons' of the Goetia, those wanting to know what they are really about or wishing to potentially work with them, and this is what I am reacting to here.
I have experience of several years back into childhood interacting with these forces, based on my upbringing in a surround of occult knowledge (and rebellious inclination to dive into the dark magic books which my parents tried and failed to hide from me at that young age).
Due to this I've a very unique perspective and can give my unique insight on all of the Goetic demons as well as what goes on with these exchanges, from a modernized perspective.
I will do so if there's any real interest, so this post is to ask those reading if you're interested, and what questions you may have on the subject.

I do not claim to be an absolute authority as I find that insincere; the only infallible source of knowledge on these forces is direct from them. Nevertheless, if you want to approach (or just to learn about) the Goetic demons within a framework that is not heavily steeped in Solomonic high magic, nor watered down into oblivion by the biased, rather the approach from a witch riding the hedge of duality between worlds - do say so and I will give you what I've got.

I'd like to help those who are drawn to this realm of things or need proper contextualization, so they can navigate without too many problems.

Note: I don't identify any of this as 'Black Magic', but others come to the community viewing it that way, hence the subforum I've selected for this topic.

Hi Vipera,

Just wondering if you are still planning on sharing your insight?

|.|

*>*

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

^ Yes, I am planning as soon as I have downtime, now that I've seen there is interest.
I'm currently in the midst of some new work with the Goetia actually, which is taking up a decent bit of my energy, but also means I will be in the right headspace to focus on this realm of information when I return to the thread.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte

Post by RedWine »

Vipera aspis atra wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:01 am
^ Yes, I am planning as soon as I have downtime, now that I've seen there is interest.
I'm currently in the midst of some new work with the Goetia actually, which is taking up a decent bit of my energy, but also means I will be in the right headspace to focus on this realm of information when I return to the thread.
Awesome thanks for letting us know ./<

*>*

Return to “Black Magic”