active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Re: The Path Between: Neutrality

Post by Nienna »

SikruaSuncat wrote:Excellent thread, by the way. I have found four major choices of Path and not just not two 'polarities'. Good, Bad, Neutrality, and BOTH. True neutrality is very peaceful. Not to be involved in the dramas and worries of life. You do what you want to do. Period. It is a very difficult path to follow, as the tendency will be to slowly gravitate to the side of Good or Evil. This person would place no value on a question of whether something was ethical or right. It just IS. From the core of their being, this energy comes. Absolute freedom from judgement. There is no possibility of mistakes...both good and evil are seen as right and necessary. There is a lack of a goal. Everything is as it should be. Both is its polar opposite. Each situation represents a choice to them. They wield WA and DA powers with equal skill. They use any energy that they feel the situation calls for most. They make mistakes, they generate karma, but they progress so rapidly! Light is limited to WA, Dark is limited to DA and even BA. Both uses BOTH, knows both, wields both. It cannot reach the pinnacle of the WA, or the pinnacle of the DA, but its range of skills is greater than either alone. It can even choose NOT to act (neutrality). The problem with WA is that it tends to stagnate, and DA tends to destroy.

This is my way of thinking out loud.....this is a very hard topic and decision for me. Right now I am wavering between Both and WA. I think even as WA, you can have DA or BA,as a "know thy energy" type of thing. You do not come to battle untried. The strong sword has been tempered and tested before battle, after all.
Hello Sikrua,
I see me in what you say , i thought about it a while ago . If we draw a line, with the extreme "good" to the right, bad to the left and neutrality in the middle. For me i try to be as neutral as possible i tend to range to good . I do not search for perfection i search for my perfection with the perfect weaknesses .
For me , neutrality is a landmark to achieve but at the same but i will never be in this landmark because it's like what you said neutrality is without any judgement i have to be either good and bad . Everything has to be balanced.

dmartinezjr117
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Post by dmartinezjr117 »

Ahhh. My kind of thread!!! However I feel that being grey is different from being neutral. Grey is the middle ground between light and dark, characterized by its freedom of movement and choice, and is more personally driven. Neutral, to me, feels like the part before grey where someone caught between can neither decide nor move on. I've been there.

Was reborn a warrior, but I have an affinity for the healing arts. I think being grey means using your own personal reasoning to handle situation in a dynamic way. I would feel too restricted if I had to act or be a certain way because I had to stay on a that ONE path I believed in. I just want to be able to react to situations properly is all. I have a set of codes sure, but how I decide to handle situations is entirely up to me, knowing that I'll have to accept the outcome.

I will say though, it did take me a while to get my two halves in sync. I didn't understand yet what I should do when I saw bad things happening but couldn't act on it because I had to be good and clean. It took me a long time to discover myself and finally accept that, yeah, I am a good guy, and yeah, I am capable of immeasurable darkness, but that's what made me who I was and I learned to stop neglecting myself. It's kept in check, sure, but I accept that that's who I am. I don't always have to heal, but neither do I always have to hurt.

The part I will say I've never had a problem with, though, is having to choose sides or being biased or bigoted. I think about cores only. At his core, he's good, at his core he's bad etc. I think that's why I was already grey and didn't realize it. The little things don't really matter to me. Honestly I feel it's a waste of my mortal time and energy to dislike anything. Sure, I can't stand certain things, but those are coming from someone else putting their energy into motion. It's just me.

The final thing that pushed me into accepting myself was this group I belonged too. Heal this, love that, peace, namaste etc.... but I had to help certain people, I can't do this, can't do that, turn the other cheek and just pray when darkness comes your way..... it was so irritating that I couldn't help it and... well things happened. I let loose all the part of me I was neglecting. People got hurt badly, I did my own thing, and others didn't mess with me. I was like some dark menace blanketing this community and for that, the gods and goddesses I "had to pray to" stripped their blessings. I lost a lot of my power and strength then. I was infuriated that just because I saw someone hurt, didn't mean I should help them. That just because we were being attacked meant I shouldn't protect us and fight back. So I fought. I got my strength back on my own. And then I found other light and dark beings who just WANTED to be around me because I had that freedom that they didnt. They appreciated my respect, strength, and bravery and I got even stronger with them. I still use my healing energies often, but my command magic rarely ever calls for violence since I can manipulate a great deal of things to turn my way.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Flux
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon/Fey/Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Xenomorph

Post by Flux »

elazgar wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm
As a walker of neutrality, it is imperative that speak here.

The path chooses the walker. I was raised to walk a way that is "light" and I chose to walk a path that is "dark" and neither was I successful in. to walk neutrally is to respect each side for what they believe, while existing using the best of both worlds. We are all different, and right and wrong are programmed by our upbringing and society, so to classify either as one would be disrespectful, they are both right in their own way. Not all circumstances can be handled purely positive or negative, if so there would be no karma. So there must be a time and a place for all things. It is in this comprehension that I have found comfort with DA and WA spirits, as well as magick and simple behavior. I have given up anger as it clouds the mind, which allows me to radio into my darker energy without fear of losing control...

Dark energy is full of passion and rage, and it can be very beneficial. I tend to focus it into positive endeavors, as the choice is upon the walker of the path. To live on the neutral is to exist within reason, using your personal convictions to decide whether or not a situation has escalated to the point DA is necessary to accomplish the goal...

The only problem with being neutral is being neutral. Seeing the situation for what it is against the biased opinion of right or wrong is often a hard decision. I have a young sister in law who was involved in a attempted molestation. Having a personal disrespect for such actions led me to the DA answer of violence, but it was my path that led to a more proper solution. Seeing as the molester was close to the family, it was not the proper way of handling the situation, and may have resulted in consequences I wasn't prepared to deal with. there was an initial confrontation which led to a talk and a parting which would give me and her peace of mind. I got to express my dark energy and both sides of my being were satisfied.

They say we have two wolves fighting inside, and which is fed is that which will be the alpha. Neutrality is to feed them both, as they are brothers, and shall be better together than apart.

P.S. Please forgive any errors in working or words used as I'm mobile phone typing..
This is absolutely beautiful, thank you!

rglloyd
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons (Dergs)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Besen Dergy
My magical/paranormal name...: Kireen

Post by rglloyd »

I did not read every response here, and these are my humble experiences on the matter. I strive for neutrality until I find a cause that pulls me to one side or the other. Most of the time, I don't see any point in joining causes or picking one side over another. There are goals and then there are paths to those goals. Those paths may carry consequences. If the consequences are worth the goal, then weigh them against other choices. Make decisions, and move forward.

I've suffered a lot of darkness in my life, and I've been graced by the presence of light. However, I have also been graced by the presence of darkness and suffered light. Evaluate the situation based on experience, and information at hand. Kindness can beget disaster just as maliciouseness can pay off. Tread carefully but boldly. Do not fear but respect.

My dedications are to help others, attain knowledge, garner respect, attract resonate energies, and expand my abilities. These beget many goals with many forked paths that can dip across lines of many dualities. neutrality, however, is necessary to view all paths without bias and is the best way to discovering options.

Humble opinions. I enjoy the company of those who zealot for either light or dark for they teach me many things that are only viewable from those angles and empathized by either the like-minded or the neutral. All perspectives hold their place. Keep varied advisors and hoard many perspectives.

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu

Return to “Duality”