Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Favorite WA spirits or spells?

Post by jesse1746 »

So, who are your favorite WA spirits to work with and or what are your favorite WA spells?

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 160
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Favorite WA spirits or spells?

Post by Lewk »

I couldn't possibly pick one WA spirit out, as each one is my favourite really. At the moment I really like the WA Energy spells in the CH White Arts book.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus

Post by jesse1746 »

As far as spells go I myself like strong empathic communication with WA spirits.

It's very interesting to talk without ever saying a word.

featheredstar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by featheredstar »

It's hard to pick a favorite when you know they're all sitting there waiting for you to do so and then call you out with their own points on why they are the favorite LOL. With that said, I'm not a huge WA person, but then again I've stopped looking at what constitutes WA/GA/DA and just go with how I feel towards a certain being. My 2 phoenix, courtwind angel, and my dragons are essentially my favorite energies when it comes to that side of the spectrum, though.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga

Post by LeilaNambinga »

<3 \/ I love working with my Elder Marid Diatma Djinn "O" he is nice, when he is around me and with wishes \/ <3

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nymphos/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again...lul
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Masterment of Warlocks

Post by Emperor_Warlocks »

I know there are vast majority of WA even one of my guiders. But my all time favorite would be my lovely Nymphos. I can't stress this enough but obviously not for the sexual energies they give off. Both just seemed to quicky catch on my personality and ever since the bonding as been out of this world. At times like these where we really can't be outside, I tend to watch a few movies at times with a couple of close friends over. All I can feel as I lay down on my couch is both of them finding a way to cuddle in when I ask them too. Each of them has they're own opinions that are all helpful whenever they think they can help in a way in which they always do. I love how they always just sit back and observe everything one does. Been putting in my time to meditate with them both to get on a much deeper connection as "H" tells me our energies within each other has gotten much better the more time we've spent. Really such heavenly beings ()

It was the loneliness of the night, a cool and breezing sight during the summer of July. After a long day at the office I crashed on my bed. Suddenly a heavy and deep presence is felt upon me. I look upon my view and witness a beautiful woman with the greenest of eyes. "See you in your dreams my love!" as she laughed softly while I shed a large smile.

She honestly makes your nights right? Said my inner self.Yes, I said...yeah she does :hug:

Return to “White Arts”