new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27

Re: White Art secret society ?

Post by LexBarringer »

Vipera aspis atra wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:33 pm
Most secret societies are not focused strictly on white arts because they don't define things that way; you'll have more luck looking into groups that just focus on the kind of things you want to learn and adhere to the qualities you believe in. All humans are dualistic in nature and so by default all societies run by and populated by humans are DA; yes there are some that focus on more peaceful and light practices and others which are darker but they are more defined by the nature of what it is they believe in than anything else.

I also second what Lewk is saying. Make sure not to join...a cult, by mistake. Because there are more cults than balanced societies I can assure you of that. Best of luck in your search.
Yes, you do have a really good point, Vipera! If I may add something more. Going for secret societies may not be in someone's best interest. Mystery schools are to learn the basics and some more intermediate work, astral projection and traveling.

As I've stated to people on other forums, not everything in the dark is dangerous but yet, not everything in the light is safe either. Its about going with the gut feelings on something, if it doesn't feel right, it's not good.

It might be better to hang around the "white witches" conventions. Sure, some are fakes out there but many are well trained and have the highest good in mind when working with you.

I had my phase in my 20s when I was all about joining secret societies and what power they had, what I could learn and be like that. At that time, I didn't even know my spirit title and who I was. I'm glad I didn't join back then, I chuckle about it now.

LexBarringer
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27

Post by LexBarringer »

Here's another site for you:

It's about "Light Workers", not quite witchcraft, per se. More focus on energy healing, shielding and grounding, along with self-education and study. They do have people available for consultation and teaching.

https://universallightworkers.com/

This is far more gentle going than a secret society is, less rigid systems in place. Some people like structure, others like to take in information non-sequentially. This might be more your style.

JaycubL
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

Post by JaycubL »

Start your own club using meetup.com maybe? A more round table type format as opposed to a hierarchical structure might allow a freer flow of information and a happier situation for everyone. 20 noobs who each read different books, do different experiments, and have different lives, might know more than a single more experienced noob who claims to be a master.

If you develop some special skill or understanding alone, you may be more attractive to others (have something to offer, hopefully other than your money or servitude). Consider their perspective and motivation for teaching you. I think much of what you will find is shallow pay-to-play spirituality with a facade of more depth.

Please feel free to correct or question me, and to speak with directness to me. But also understand that conflict is never my conscious intent and if you reply to me in conflict it will hurt me.

Return to “White Arts”