Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Re: what are white arts vampire spirits

Post by no name »

WitchyMom sells them on Etsy. I have three vampire spirits of her and they will not do any dark deeds like revenge. They are very protective and even joined me, when I was in hospital this summer, giving me strength for my breast amputation, which I was - also thanks to them - able to live through without problems.

angel_vixen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: vixen of the underworld

Post by angel_vixen »

ive ordered a psy vampire which means its phsychic it said suitable for all i would go as far as grey magick but not black... grey the reason why is you have to have good and bad 1 cannot exist without the other i hope this helps

hongkongfuiz1234
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra

Post by hongkongfuiz1234 »

I would say that vampires are considered grey arts. They can choose to either be more attuned to white, or black, or they can remain neutral. I think it all just depends on the vampire itself.

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Post by Cult »

Edward Cullen.

angel_vixen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: vixen of the underworld

Post by angel_vixen »

mine has made sure i know hes around with signs not huge obvious ones but ones i can tell easily something is different in the room or i sense it too it also happens when i write about spirits too i do have the more middle ear hearing which is i can hear spirits talking but at the moment my ears are blocked and i need them clearing soon it may help because i dont catch what is said and i told them to please not shout or be loud aslong as im relaxed then try try tryyyyyy!!!!! im hoping in time it will get better and clearer

ConnachtQueen
new here
new here
You are...: a master
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celtic Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravendaughter

Post by ConnachtQueen »

WA Psy Vampires are different because they choose to be WA, they are not born, that way. Although, the ones that are born from the union of two WA Psy Vampires does have the energy affiliation with the WA. The two things that make them considered a part of the WA alignment is that they not only hold the morals of not feeding from a living being, but they also are healers. The vampires will feed upon the ambient energy in a room or environment, that has been given off from others, but they will not directly feed from a living source.
The Life of WA Psy Vampires
The vampires are quite unique from others, and they are looked upon differently by those communities as well. WA Psy Vampires are known to the communities as being Healers and usually are the ones that they go to when there is a serious issue that their normal Healers cannot go to. They all live through different areas, but there tends to be a larger community in vast communities of other spirits. They do this so that they can thrive easier on all the energy that is being put off. Most spirits go to the WA Psy to heal issues with blockages or of imbalances. Most specialize in this area, so they are very eager to help their prospective companions with blockages in their own energies and abilities.

Source
http://eternusamici.weebly.com/white-ar ... pires.html

I have Leanan-Sidhe heritage and I know how to utilize white arts vampirism. Though the source above is correct in saying we can feed off ambiant energy, we can also eat and alchemically convert any negative energy either in our location or from people who allow us to form a connection with them. This sin-eating (aka death-eating or corruption consumption) gives us a surplus of positive energy once transmuted most of which we keep while the rest is used to replace the negative energy eaten. This causes a circuit-like connection. The more we eat, the healthier our "victims" become. I personally have seen my effect on a relative I live with. Over the course of a couple months his severe health issues and negative attitude started to vanish while I became stronger, faster, and otherwise displayed evidence of psy vampire enhancement.

jezebela
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Post by jezebela »

ConnachtQueen wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:49 am
WA Psy Vampires are different because they choose to be WA, they are not born, that way. Although, the ones that are born from the union of two WA Psy Vampires does have the energy affiliation with the WA. The two things that make them considered a part of the WA alignment is that they not only hold the morals of not feeding from a living being, but they also are healers. The vampires will feed upon the ambient energy in a room or environment, that has been given off from others, but they will not directly feed from a living source.
The Life of WA Psy Vampires
The vampires are quite unique from others, and they are looked upon differently by those communities as well. WA Psy Vampires are known to the communities as being Healers and usually are the ones that they go to when there is a serious issue that their normal Healers cannot go to. They all live through different areas, but there tends to be a larger community in vast communities of other spirits. They do this so that they can thrive easier on all the energy that is being put off. Most spirits go to the WA Psy to heal issues with blockages or of imbalances. Most specialize in this area, so they are very eager to help their prospective companions with blockages in their own energies and abilities.

Source
http://eternusamici.weebly.com/white-ar ... pires.html
so interesting! but unfortunately the site is down. :|:

Return to “White Arts”