Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I wanted to add another possibility, from my readings I conclude that an attempt to return to England might have been made. It is a remote possibility since I doubt that many men staying in the colony would have the necessary ship-building and sailing knowledge or materials. I have had two short visions. One was of an Indian shooting a colonist in the chest from behind, and another was of dark black water in a well in the moonlight. I have decided on a 'talking board' (Ouija) for communications with spirits, and also a pendulum. Possibly I will also try automatic writing. All communications materials to be blessed and protected. All communication to be in a properly warded circle.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::bump::
It would also be interesting for someone to do this and see what they can pick up on about the mysteries of Oak Island.
1ey

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I'm also quite intrigued in what happend with that Colony, I first came upon this by reading a book of the mysteries in the world... I have heard a lot of possibilities, even a demon ( was that from Sleepy Hollows? or Supernatural) but the vampyres are new... but yes, now we are thinking about it!
So was there another reading or 'talking board' attempt?

If that would be a lead, then we can start to think about solving all those other mysteries! What happens within the Bermuda triangle, where do all those missing people go? People seem to dissapair in fiels, on ways, and are never found again? There was even a small village somewhere in the Mountains or valley where people all dissapeared ( is that serial killer, or maybe indeed something magical/demonic). Even cases from nowadays...

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:I'm also quite intrigued in what happend with that Colony, I first came upon this by reading a book of the mysteries in the world... I have heard a lot of possibilities, even a demon ( was that from Sleepy Hollows? or Supernatural) but the vampyres are new... but yes, now we are thinking about it!
In both Sleepy Hollow and Supernatural it was due to the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
In Sleepy Hollow, Pestilence road through and infected the whole town and killed them with disease. In Supernatural, Pestilence again rode through, only this time he infected them with something else, Sam and Dean called it Croatoan since it appears carved in places in towns that are infected through the series. "Croatoan" causes them to become murderous.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

I'm not sure if vampires can wipe out humans to such an extent, being such a tiny population? The encyclopedia says if humans were not able to hold their own against them early on plus if vampires were truely hostile to us, that we wouldn't have survived.

I would feel it was most likely done by other humans as those above and next pages before point out.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:I'm not sure if vampires can wipe out humans to such an extent, being such a tiny population? The encyclopedia says if humans were not able to hold their own against them early on plus if vampires were truely hostile to us, that we wouldn't have survived.

I would feel it was most likely done by other humans as those above and next pages before point out.
But well, in that time that colony was far away from everyone. If the Vamps just foud some nice snack with no one in the area, why wouldn't they go to eat some McDonalds? 1c But no really, in my opinion something supernatural should have been to work there. Because why else, after all those centruries we still don't have a clue as what happened with them? If it were humans, I'm thinking you're saying Native Americans or Spanish then, why wouldn't they just boost with it? I mean, C'mon, it's the best treath you could give someone:' You see what we did with that whole colony?! That happens when you cross our paths!' There are so many cases of people who died, in wars, in concentration camps, in that or this, ... and that was always something coming out. So when a huge colony dissapears in the shadows of history, I'm inclined to say something Supernatural has been at work. Because the Supernatural is hiding right? The Real Living Vamps today are totally into hidding because I don't cross them out on the streets. The Dragons went of to live on another realm it seems... and the Angels are... well, some say they see them, but I haven't seen an angel walking the streets either. Nor did I see any Leprechauns popping up in the streets in the UK or did I see some fairies flying by. Maybe the Colony found a way to another realm maybe and they are lost in there... maybe they found the way to Atlantis, I don't know. But I doubt something mundane happened over there.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:I'm not sure if vampires can wipe out humans to such an extent, being such a tiny population? The encyclopedia says if humans were not able to hold their own against them early on plus if vampires were truely hostile to us, that we wouldn't have survived.

But well, in that time that colony was far away from everyone. If the Vamps just foud some nice snack with no one in the area, why wouldn't they go to eat some McDonalds? 1c But no really, in my opinion something supernatural should have been to work there. Because why else, after all those centruries we still don't have a clue as what happened with them? If it were humans, I'm thinking you're saying Native Americans or Spanish then, why wouldn't they just boost with it? I mean, C'mon, it's the best treath you could give someone:' You see what we did with that whole colony?! That happens when you cross our paths!' There are so many cases of people who died, in wars, in concentration camps, in that or this, ... and that was always something coming out. So when a huge colony dissapears in the shadows of history, I'm inclined to say something Supernatural has been at work. Because the Supernatural is hiding right? The Real Living Vamps today are totally into hidding because I don't cross them out on the streets. The Dragons went of to live on another realm it seems... and the Angels are... well, some say they see them, but I haven't seen an angel walking the streets either. Nor did I see any Leprechauns popping up in the streets in the UK or did I see some fairies flying by. Maybe the Colony found a way to another realm maybe and they are lost in there... maybe they found the way to Atlantis, I don't know. But I doubt something mundane happened over there.
There is a point, also is there any information on what happens to the bodies of humans killed by an actual 'vampire' attack? Why did nobody try to fight back nor were there any traces of a skirmish if they did? But there were no traces. Some also suspect it to be the entity that the 'Ancient Greeks' called as Proteus with hints pointing to what they described, as symptoms of people being devoured by him such as deep pools of water being found in the huts.

Hoer Verde also disappeared(got abandoned) and was a town suspected to have fell victim to something demonic or 'evil'.

'Quantum mechanics' show that even the physical is not a completely 'concrete reality', that it is made up of a fabric that hardline materialists would deny. So attacks from across 'the veil' or a separate reality could be possible, but extremely rare somehow.

Sometimes I think if human civilization did become greatly weakened again say from a war, are some beings going to start preying on us again? If there are an extremely well hidden class of intelligent cryptids that even I who has ventured so far into the many depths of the 'human' communities within the net/political world sees not a trace of them, then its safe to say they might also be extremely intelligent and have some understanding of how human society works without participating in it somehow.

Darkangel on here talked about knowing a 'vampire' that has blended in by being into a very high place in human society.

Regarding the possibility of Proteus being a real entity:

Ancient Greeks of the city-states situated in Italy attributed the disappearance of people to the deeds of god Proteus. Consisting of protoplasm it dozes underground and once in 50 years wakes up to have a meal. Proteus could transform into any thing and was imagined as coming to the surface from volcanoes. So, people had to sacrifice to it a hundred of virgin slave girls leaving them near a volcano. And they disappeared without a trace, leaving behind only their fetters. The well-known American writer Dean Koontz in his horror book Phantoms favors a theory of the incorporeal god and believes that Proteus existed in realoty.

“It is an enormous mass of protoplasm covering maybe an area of some square kilometers,” explains Koontz. “Some millions years of age, it is probably one of the very first forms of life existing in the entrails of Earth or deep in the ocean. Once or twice in a century it eats people dissolving and digesting them almost entirely. Deep pools of water were found in the huts of Roanoke colony. A Chinese pilot searching for a missed train spotted from air a small lake that seemed to emerge from nowhere. Frozen water was found in the huts of an abandoned small Eskimo village on the shores of Lake Anjikuni, Canada, in 1930. The human body is 90 percent water, and that was perhaps all that was left of the dissolved victims of Proteus.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

There is also the theory that the inhabitants were helped by the natives whom allowed its people to join them?
SikruaSuncat wrote:I wanted to add another possibility, from my readings I conclude that an attempt to return to England might have been made. It is a remote possibility since I doubt that many men staying in the colony would have the necessary ship-building and sailing knowledge or materials. I have had two short visions. One was of an Indian shooting a colonist in the chest from behind, and another was of dark black water in a well in the moonlight. I have decided on a 'talking board' (Ouija) for communications with spirits, and also a pendulum. Possibly I will also try automatic writing. All communications materials to be blessed and protected. All communication to be in a properly warded circle.
I believe your 'dark black water' thing sounds like it might be related to the theory of it being the entity that the Hellenics living in Italy knew as 'Proteus'. See the above quote pasted.

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”