Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post by foxxyeclipse »

based on the glowing reviews, i actually reached out and bought a bunch of stuff from lisa - entities and enchanted items.

Very pleased with the entities that came through as after the initial rituals, I've got lots of activities - from sensations on my skin to seeing orbs and also at the first night, I felt pressures on my pillow, like someone was pressing on various parts of the pillow near my head - the entities are legit with STRONG energy presence.

on top of that, her customer service is top notch. she entertained lots of my queries and I'm waiting for my emperor neb djinn to arrive!

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Post by Syrah »

Lisa is very much the professional conjurer everyone says she is. Extremely professional and polite. I had a few spirits from her but unfortunately they didn’t stay long in my keep for personal reasons. They were indeed powerful and you can feel them right away. They come with good description and you’re not left wondering about their names or favorite offerings and more importantly you don’t have to chase the seller to get those info like a lot of sellers do! Highly recommend Lisa 💯

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Lunar0023
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

Post by Lunar0023 »

I like Lisa and she was a very helpful and kind person and my first spirit from her was a centaur and which I brought 4 spirits from her. Mostly I do enjoy connecting with my spirits and spending time with them when I have time with them and get to know them more. But I always let them do their own thing in their life and there are times I will connect with them and spend 2 hours talking to them. I still always enjoy Lisa shop so much and she is so nice and kind person to know at least. :8)
Last edited by Lunar0023 on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Freya
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Post by atlanticamethyst7 »

Oh I love Lisa! My first spirit was a god djinn from her which is an eye-opener for me. She's very organized & professional as seen from the way instructions & information on all spirit bindings, enchantments & amulets are communicated upon payment. I have placed many, many orders with her in the past, she offers international registered mail when you hit USD50 and somehow, delivery seems to be more efficient for her items - They usually arrive faster than the rest of sellers who do not offer free international postage. I would go insane when my spirit vessels smashed accidentally, or had missing diamante coz of my rough handling and moving around. She would be at the receiving end of panicky emails and offer to rehome them for free. I always feel assured going back to her for support or advice because there's a sense of trust & reliability in the relationship. Above all, I have full respect for her values and work ethics. It shows after a while based on the way she responds to my sometimes rather daft questions yet without judgement. I will not hesitate to recommend Lisa as a trusted & reputable metaphysics service provider.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “Seller Review”