Sun&MoonAminism

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
artemeia
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Sun&MoonAminism

Post by artemeia »

I came across Sun&Moon a little over 1 1/2 years ago, and love the all companions I get from her. I've gotten a few customs, but nowadays I tend to snag mostly PCs or RAs. Since I don't necessarily "hear" my companions, they try to get my attention in different ways ... including appearing in my brain space in the way they like to appear, then hanging out until I get them. I've also definitely dragged my feet with several companions, cause I tend to second guess and debate to myself if they're really calling out to me. Of course, sometimes they're really loud and I get a "must get you now!" type feeling, or will feel their energy pretty heavily just from seeing their listing (like a slap in the face sorta ha ha ha), or even smell them sometimes (one of my peeps smells like sugary cinnamon butter). More than a few times, I'll be debating between a few companions, then decide that only 1 or 2 were really calling to me and just get them ... but then be thinking about any I didn't snag for the rest of the day ... or until I'm like, ok ok, hold on, I'll get you too, just 1 second!! lol

Sophi has also always been very communicative and great whenever I have questions, whether it's about shipping, PCs, or RAs I'm unfamiliar with. She'll also work with me on holds/reserves when I really want to snag a companion but can't get them at that very moment, whether it be because I'm running errands, working, or just need an extra couple days until payday.

She's great and I love getting companions from her!

- Artemeia

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris

Re: Sun&MoonAminism

Post by pokemonsavage »

pokemonsavage wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:03 pm
worked it out nvm

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>

Return to “Seller Review”