Devils Trumpet Adrienne!

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lyoper
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Adrienne is a beyond amazing conjurer I have purchased from her recently and I got a dragon binding and her entities and Spirits are the real deal and are just beyond amazing and lovely go check her out!! <3

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/DEVILSTRUM ... =889159820

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I agree with that! Adrienne did a custom for me. I have to brag about my experience!

I now have a beautiful Pea Flower Faery in my keep. Her vessel is right near my indoor vegetable...garden? Lol it's just a few plants but they are growing at a fast rate. Less than a week for some of the seeds to sprout when the package says it could take up to three weeks. Adrienne warned me that the plants would possibly grow faster and larger than expected and she wasn't kidding lol.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:18 pm I agree with that! Adrienne did a custom for me. I have to brag about my experience!

I now have a beautiful Pea Flower Faery in my keep. Her vessel is right near my indoor vegetable...garden? Lol it's just a few plants but they are growing at a fast rate. Less than a week for some of the seeds to sprout when the package says it could take up to three weeks. Adrienne warned me that the plants would possibly grow faster and larger than expected and she wasn't kidding lol.
Woah. Putting that on my wishlist as I don't currently see any in her etsy shop. I need all the help that I can get growing plants. 🤣🤣

0:) >:) ||.||
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I also purchased a Spirit from Adrienne Fae back in January. She was looking for me and Adrienne brought Us together! She is a powerful and very sweet Spirit, and I'm grateful to Adrienne for helping Her find me! highly recommend!

Two thing to note: DevilsTrumpet is expensive, but this can be explained by the fact that it's based in Australia, where the cost of living is high due to everything needing to be shipped from far away. Also, Adrienne works with Black Arts Spirits as well. I know she had a Krampus Spirit at one point. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
xOnTheAstralTrainx
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellcat
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werepyre
My magical/paranormal name...: Maiirav
Zodiac:

My experiences with Devils Trumpet have been so lovely. I had two experiences with them but will be talking about one in more detail than the other. I give them 11/10 stars, haha!

CUSTOM PROFESSIONAL SPIRIT ART:
In 2018 or so, I was perusing the Internet to see if any artists partook in making spirit art. With this, I went on the Creepy Hollows forum/board and found Devils Trumpet in someone asking a similar question. Mind you, this was when spirit art wasn't as easy to come by as it is now (it's still pretty difficult). I emailed them about art and they got back to me! I emailed a description of my companion as per their request. The artist was wonderful and along with the art they sent, my companion also got a red candle as that is his favourite colour! This was a coloured piece and it was beautiful!
~

CUSTOM BINDING (Mi Amore):
Back in October of 2021, I had an inquiry and reached out to them. The entire experience was outstanding. Adrienne was nothing but friendly, and kind, answering my questions and overall being helpful! I asked about prices for custom bindings as, at first, in that section, it advised us, the customers, to reach out to them before deciding on purchasing that listing. In turn, Adrienne elaborated in great detail about the price for that selection and why, all while being respectful and kind!

I thought that the process was new; although that might be because it was my first time ordering a custom conjure from Devils Trumpets! I had to fill out a form, which, I thought was carefully and attentively put together. Within the last three months of vetting (March of 2022), I reached out, asking for an update and Adrienne gave some news in a reasonable amount of time. During this, Adrienne elaborated that they were nearly finished and that a fae chose me! It was very exciting to have some more fae join the family as I already have twin cat sìth spirits that hang out in and outside of my home! Then, later on in the same month, she updated me again as she was moving. She explained that there might be some delays which I understood fully! I thought it was nice that she reached out to let me know there would be a delay but the entity being vetted was doing alright.

We had kept in cheerful contact in April. Later within that month, the 22nd or so, Adrienne elaborated on one of the entities that came forward which was a fae; the fae in question, however, did not wish to share the background of our past life together with Adrienne and was more darker on the Arts spectrum. As of May, she is still monitoring this entity in question, and will for the next two months or so. As a result of this, however, she vetted another entity during the same period. This is when "G" came into my life (again, hehe). He's a werewolf! When I read his write-up, even with his rough past (and our past together that he recalls), I thought, "well, dang! He's such a wholesome king!".

Bottom line is that Adrienne cares about her craft! She cares about the spirits and/or entities that she conjures and she's also an awesome, friendly and kind person that cares about the customer, too! I definitely recommend Devils Trumpet services!

~I'm an artist and family member of an incredible spirit family~
<3 My lovely family: 5 dragons, 8 beings, 2 hellhounds, 1 hellcat, 1 heavenhound, 2 werewolves, 2 kitsunes, 1 cutie soul cleaner, 2 gryphons, 2 cat sìth(s), 2 familiars <3
cursedcore
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Spider
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:07 am 0x. I also purchased a Spirit from Adrienne Fae back in January. She was looking for me and Adrienne brought Us together! She is a powerful and very sweet Spirit, and I'm grateful to Adrienne for helping Her find me! highly recommend!

Two thing to note: DevilsTrumpet is expensive, but this can be explained by the fact that it's based in Australia, where the cost of living is high due to everything needing to be shipped from far away. Also, Adrienne works with Black Arts Spirits as well. I know she had a Krampus Spirit at one point. 0x.
Oh he was still there! I actually just recently purchased him.

Adrienne has been so lovely to work with, I do not have enough good things to say.

They/them
Scorpio

Spirits
A tiny, tiny village

~Primarily works with deities from a fictional pantheon~
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Adrienne has been my go-to reader for spirits readings and messages. I went through something and a phase where deciphering messages was so hard and I needed to know a lot of important things. Adrienne was amazing each time.

I don’t have any of her entities yet though some are very interesting. She has an Etsy shop and a website. I have to say that sometimes she takes longer to deliver the readings so if you’re in an urgent need, it may not be for you.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Seller Review”