The Haunted Hive

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lakshara
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Anyone have a personal purchasing experience from The Haunted Hive? Many thanks!

Mindia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alien
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have bought a Illuminati Legacy ring and so far nothing has changed,I don't feel or think differently, nothing significant has ever happened.makes me wish I have saved those $100 instead

ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

I have been meaning to add my review here for some time, so here it is finally!

I have been spirit keeping and using talismans for decades so I have bought from quite a few places, but The Haunted Hive has remained the one I trust and favor the most. From my first encounter with them over 50 years ago to now, my experience with The Haunted Hive has been nothing short of magickal.

Years ago, long before the internet, it wasn’t easy finding shops (let alone a community) like Creepy Hollows or The Haunted Hive, etc. Outside of New Orleans, shops like these were hard to come by. Back then these types of things were far less welcomed by society than they are today, and they were much more private. Most didn’t have actual stores, running things quietly out of their homes, or on occasion, out of the backroom or basement of their family business (a restaurant, a seamstress/tailoring shop, etc).

That's how I was first introduced to The Haunted Hive, long before it was known by the name. I was a child in the 60's when I met Lady Farruja, who is Katie's great grandmother (Katie is who runs things now, which I’ll get into later). I was 6 or 7 when my mother met Lady Farruja at the Grande Ballroom in Detroit (counterculture venue to the earlier days of MC5, Cream, The Jagged Edge, etc), and when she first took me with her to Lady Farruja's home. I vividly remember being so fascinated by all of the beautiful little treasures she had displayed behind the glass panes in this long, tall cabinet. I could feel how special they all must have been. After they talked, Lady Farruja handed my mother a beautiful old amulet and a ring. The amulet was a spirit vessel of a djinn and the ring was a talisman for success in your work/career.

At that time, my mom had just lost her job as a secretary. She spared me from the fact that her boss was sexually harassing her and when she refused what would be his final advances, she was fired. She was up front with me though about magick, the occult, the paranormal, spirituality, and everything else that society rejected during that time. So, I knew that the amulet and ring really were much more than just jewelry.

I will never forget my first experiences with my mother’s djinn. This is what opened my eyes and when I realized that the things from my childhood fairytales weren’t all just made up, fake creatures or embellished characters. This djinn was real, he was part of our family.

I would listen to her talk to him, I listened to her thank him, I watched as she left him offerings, and I watched my mom grow into the happiest, strongest, and most radiant person I had ever known. In only a few years my mother had been hired in the retail industry, became a store manager, and became a regional manager with a great salary. She always made it a point to help others, her employees, neighbors, people in the community, I had a teacher who was physically abused by her husband and my mother bought a talisman for her (from The Haunted Hive) for protection and strength. She told her what it was, I’m not sure if she actually believed her or not at first, but I know she did when she filed for divorce and left him. She said it was the first time and the only time that he missed when taking a swing at her. My mother helped her with her deposit and paid for her first 6 months when she moved into her own place. She helped a lot of people in different ways, and it all traces back to that day we went to Lady Farruja's.

Needless to say, I have been a loyal customer for quite nearly my entire life.

I made my first purchase from The Haunted Hive when I was a teen. I was 14 to be exact (again, things were quite different in the world back then, these days you have to be at least 18 years of age) when I began my own personal spirit keeping journey with an angel. I was already familiar with things from my mother’s djinn, but this was the first spirit I felt called to and a deep personal connection of my own with. 45 years have passed since and she is still an active part of my spirit family.

Later, when Jerry was managing (Lady Farruja's grandson, Katie's father), he was very involved in the paranormal research community and did many investigations, one which landed him in the hospital for some time (he was pushed down a flight of old attic stairs). He backed off from things a lot after that. Which I understand. He nearly died or could have been paralyzed. This is the primary time I explored other sources and although I did find some I liked (and others I did not), it just wasn’t the same.

I’ll fast forward to the more recent history with The Haunted Hive, which leads to Katie. When Katie was born we all knew she was special. She was an old soul and so very gifted. She was such a magickal little child much older than her years. She knew of her past lives and would write stories about her spiritual role on this earth before she knew what any of it even was (a witch who helped people with magick). She could hear frequencies we couldn’t, see spirits we couldn’t (other than as orbs in photographs), she knew things that she had no way of knowing, she instinctively knew how to interpret dreams (of course the subjects of which evolving as she grew), she could do readings on people, places and things, and I know that she helped me in a past life, doing what she does best.

Fast forward to early 2010s, things were well back in swing with Katie managing. She was and still is so passionate and meticulous in what she does collecting, curating, spell casting and conjuring, and I mean this in the best way. She leaves no stone unturned, and I know her great grandmother would be so proud.

She made the decision to go online about 4 years ago and after 2 years on ebay created their own site which is what we know as The Haunted Hive. I am so happy she did. In the 4 years online, she has helped so many people, myself included. I have made quite a number of purchases from her and not once have I felt disappointed.

The spirits I have from her range in activity from my most active (a djinn and a faerie) to quiet and everything in between, which is what I wanted. I don’t think I could handle having all of my spirits as active as the djinn and faerie! One thing about Katie is she takes her time writing the description for each individual spirit or talisman, so you know what to expect. And if there’s anything you are unclear about, she always answers any questions you have honestly.

I owe my spiritual awakening to a talisman of theirs, creativity boosts during times of block I owe to my faerie from them, so much spiritual companionship and guidance from my djinn, wisdom, past life and astral travel experiences with my spirit family that I wouldn't trade for the world.

The most drastic of any thing I have ever bought was a talisman for wealth that I bought several years ago from Katie. This talisman has an energy to it unlike any I've ever experienced, and it was the smartest purchase I ever made. I really wasn't expecting to win the lottery, but I figured it should at the very least still be a good wealth talisman. For a while I became a little discouraged, I wore it 24/7, but Katie told me don't become discouraged, that the power of intent and belief are important and powerful things that can and do effect our world around us. She sent me a balancing/cleansing/protection talisman as a gift, which seemed to help a lot, because it wasn't even two months later, a little over two years ago that I won $105,000 on the Fantasy 5.

Katie (and her family) has always been so very gracious and personal. Yes, sometimes it has taken her longer than I'd like to respond to emails or ship, but the positive experiences I have had from the things I have purchased, and from Katie going above and beyond to make sure I am happy and informed, far, far outweighs a few delays. There hasn't been one single spirit or talisman from The Haunted Hive that I haven't been happy with. I think Katie has done an impressive job in taking her family's collection into the digital era and founding it as The Haunted Hive. Her contribution to it as the current curator and caretaker and as a gifted spellcaster and conjurer, has exceeded my expectations. She is such a natural at it all, I feel so blessed to have spirits she has conjured and talismans she's created, and for all that she does to bring magick and happiness to her customers. She has two kiddos, one of whom is autistic, and she herself suffers from multiple sclerosis, amongst other things which can be quite debilitating at times, yet she always has a positive, kind attitude, and always makes time to help those who need it. She is such a strong woman and an inspiration, and has helped me in this life and in past lives, doing what she does best. The Haunted Hive is definitely a place I highly recommend and will continue to support.

Lakshara
new here
new here

Mindia wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:12 pm I have bought a Illuminati Legacy ring and so far nothing has changed,I don't feel or think differently, nothing significant has ever happened.makes me wish I have saved those $100 instead
That was really helpful.

Anyone else have experience with them?

Jacal
new here
new here

I just bought a DA vessel from there recently. Was pretty nervous but Katie (the owner?) was very nice and answered my questions. I still have not received it yet though. I’ll try to remember to post after I have tried it out. Hoping for the best.

Nolo614
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Any other reviews on this seller?

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
Jenjens
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Jacal wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 pm I just bought a DA vessel from there recently. Was pretty nervous but Katie (the owner?) was very nice and answered my questions. I still have not received it yet though. I’ll try to remember to post after I have tried it out. Hoping for the best.
Any updates? I ordered a talisman a few weeks ago. Still waiting on the shipment. I also ordered a fae this morning.

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jenjens wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:38 pm
Jacal wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:57 pm I just bought a DA vessel from there recently. Was pretty nervous but Katie (the owner?) was very nice and answered my questions. I still have not received it yet though. I’ll try to remember to post after I have tried it out. Hoping for the best.
Any updates? I ordered a talisman a few weeks ago. Still waiting on the shipment. I also ordered a fae this morning.
I am curious on your experience & insights on Katie's products. Was browsing the website today and one of the items on seven princes caught my immediate attention. Unfortunately it's beyond my budget at this point. Would appreciate if any insights and experience can be shared with us here. Many thanks in advance :8)

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
Jenjens
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I received the fae and a couple abundance rings. I can't sense spirits, but this one was for helping me open up my psychic senses and third eye, so hopefully she can help me with that. But so far, as with all of the others, I cannot sense anything.

But I did win 37 dollars on scratch offs the day I wore the first for the first time.

Peter Chua
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Bought a money wealth riches talisman which i received in Jan 2020.So far still waiting for financial miracles!!

Return to “Seller Review”