The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

I know Billy gets really busy. Just be patient with him and he will do his best on his work for you.

She/Her
Spirit companion
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

his djinns are amazing and I can't speak highly enough! I tasked the recent djinn I got from him to help with my friend who is selling her house. She is asking for a higher price compared to market value and knew it was a long shot. Turns out the very first buyer not only offered what she wants but also much higher than expected! always incredible, among others. Great results with his djinns all around

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

I L O V E the beings that came through to me by this seller. They actually made me excited like the first time I entered spiritual world.

Billy is an amazing conjurer. I have 4 spirits from him and all of them are the most active in my spirit family. Every expectation I listed in description of my order was met. Also Billy is really nice to customers. I highly recommend this seller!

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone as always for the kind words. I truly have a passion for what I do and love all of it. It can be a bit challenging sometimes working with beings and patrons to find the right matches but when i do It makes it all that much worth while and I love hearing stories of how my beings have helped people as It lets me know I have did the right thing to bring positive things into this world and have made awesome connections for people and beings.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I did an Immortal portal RA, one came forward 4 weeks ago. Charon came forward to work with me. I did have to research about him. I'd not heard of him tbh. I work with Hecate and don't need another god or goddess, so I was very impressed with Billy's work as I did not state this to him at all, I did not leave any notes. A few days before I got email from Billy, I felt a very dark almost demon type energy, I also knew a male was coming through. So again I'm very impressed as I felt a presence, before I was told anything. I did the ritual given to me and felt charons arrival. The candle flames flickered too, I checked for draughts as I always try to debunk first lol. I have noticed a change in my ability to communicate with my spirits, its easier. I also noticed in the first few weeks lots of telepathic chatter, voices but I could not make out words. Then it was mainly a female voice coming through. I now notice my dragons noises quicker and clearer too. Telepathy is my weakest ability, so I'm amazed at the improvement already. I totally see why Charon chose me, even though I've done calling ritual only twice I did leave portal open. He came forward to help me with my abilities. I know I've created blockages so I totally see why he came forward. He is very dark in energy, and in my research I noticed another seller has a ferryman listing and classes him as BA. I'm so thankful to Billy for connecting me to him. I highly recommend the pagan shop online.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You are quite welcome Lola Glad to be of assistance as always

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I just placed an order for a reverse adoption. I am very excited about who comes through for me!

fortuna_ry
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaid, Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Nine-tailed fox

I got angel and faes from this shop and all of them are amazing. I can feel the energy but I have some problems with communication with my other spirits. And today, after my own bonding ritual with an angel from Billy, somehow I wanted to play the music. I just felt like it. And I shuffled my playlist, not even looking, just played it. and guess what...Angel by Natasha Bedingfield comes out! I'm Korean, and my playlist is full of korean songs, and frankly I don't even remember when I listened to that song. It's not a new song. But the lyrics are sooo comforting and fits( I'll beside you, I'll be your comfort...I will be your ANGEL! ). I wanted to share my experience. Thank you sooo much to him!

;)
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It was my pleasure to help u as well

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

My Sands demon came to me over 4 months ago now, my first demon. I'd thought about it for a while and knew she would be perfect for me. When she was listed it was just her picture, Billy forgot to write what type of spirit she is,but I just knew she was meant for me. I had been watching his new listings as I had a feeling there would be one for me. Anyway I felt her prescence straight away, she isn't actually that dark. Well I tasked her with something just over a month ago, to remove certain people. I just forgot about it. So these people told someone close to me they were leaving the second week in February, at first I forgot I had tasked her with this and thought why the f can't they go now. 2 days later they actually packed up and left. I'm astounded, I'd asked her to make the girl really want to leave. There was a few weeks I actually thought M had left me, turns out she was busy with this task. I really feel and hear her quite well. So yet again I'm very impressed with Billy's conjurers.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”