Coffee596

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
missyallure
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguire Vampiress
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Tried a few spell works by Jessica Black (Coffee 596) few years back on eBay; nothing works, waste of money... Although she is quite responsive and did recast...

Image ~ MissyAllure
valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

missyallure wrote:Tried a few spell works by Jessica Black (Coffee 596) few years back on eBay; nothing works, waste of money... Although she is quite responsive and did recast...
she is quite responsive and recast but not work
me too 83

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

her readings are real and accurate I buy nearly every month and she is one of the ones I go to for psychic readings, cheap price too .

not sure about the spells I've had a few done but these are longer term, to be honest I prefer to do my own. they worked...or it could of been my destiny anyway...

that said I've bought stuff from reputable sellers noted their good feedback from here and doesn't work ...

eye colour change won't work with a spell or any other physical changes either, not from any seller...just buy contacts...if you have blue or green eyes they change naturally with weather so I've seen...but a spell to change your eye correction or colour or anything of your body is impossible...I just don't believe at all, from reputable and not so popular too...

immortal91
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi guys. I was sent a link by a friend of (Jessica Black / Coffees596) Art Fire homepage. That's how I got to know of this seller last month. I just purchased a sex spirit spell cast from her yesterday. Ironically, I found out about this thread only now. It seems there are more negative reviews than positive. That's a bummer indeed. My experience with her is this. Her communication with me is good. I don't get instant replies, but her replies are always between 12 to 24 hours. Not bad for a seller wanting to do business. She did ask me for my full name and date of birth. However, she hasn't asked me for bio samples of my hair, nail clippings etc. I don't know if this is necessary for a successful spell cast, but I did a little google research about this, and read an article about how authentic spell casters will ask for your bio samples of energy. Because that serves as a link between the spell caster and the customer. And that if they don't ask for bio samples, that means they are fake ?!

I would assume there are levels to this. Perhaps one sellers knowledge of casting a spell might differ from other sellers. While both would actually be legitimate at the same time. Anyway, that's just my opinion on it. I'll update you guys if I had any results with this spell If it helps anyone in the near future who may purchase from her. One more important thing I'd like to note. She has a bonanza store as well with an astounding amount of 6000+ feedback comments.1622 from Bonanza alone, while 5000 others imported from other sites. I'll take that as a positive for the meantime. It seems she's been around only since 2012. If anyone knows if she's been around earlier than that, let me know.

Thanks.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

immortal91 wrote:However, she hasn't asked me for bio samples of my hair, nail clippings etc. I don't know if this is necessary for a successful spell cast, but I did a little google research about this, and read an article about how authentic spell casters will ask for your bio samples of energy. Because that serves as a link between the spell caster and the customer. And that if they don't ask for bio samples, that means they are fake ?!
It depends on what the person is doing.
If the person is skilled. They can make the link/portal/quantum entanglement etc. Them selves.

immortal91
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Zirk wrote:It depends on what the person is doing.
If the person is skilled. They can make the link/portal/quantum entanglement etc. Them selves.
Thanks for the info. It goes back to what I assumed earlier. Knowledge & Skill Wise.

Skyclad
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: basilisk
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Skyclad
Zodiac:

I liked her readings on ebay (btw asking for name and dob or photo is extremely common, it just helps you connect to the right person). After ebay i saw her site and the priced increased drastically. now shes on artfire with the affordable prices again. Has anyone had success with her body modification spells?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I got some things from her and they were fine.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sand437
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

She had a "doomday 2012 protection" spell, and now is 2014, I am not sure it is a good sign! :\ (the spell still in bonzana)

msteve000
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 2

I registered here, just to post this comment, As I read through the comments, people say how responsive she is. NOT FOR ME. I don't know why. I have been writing emails to her for several months, from different sites and she won't acknowledge any of them. I could just buy something and forget it, but I will not buy anything from anyone unless I have established communication with the seller.

Return to “Seller Review”