Coffee596

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

This seller has the change shape and color of your eyes spell...anybody tried that and can tell if it worked? I am skeptical about changing physical appearance with spells...

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

i already try some spells ...none of the spells worked, dont waste the money :D

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I had some good experiences with her as far as readings & anything to do with spirits either conjuring or banishing. I haven't had much luck with her spells though, at least not that I could tell.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thanks for sharing your experience.

GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

Bump! Anymore feedback?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

83 Well.. I did get a djinn from her, that worked out just fine, whenever I have it's vessel in my hand, it gets extremely warm. I've had to resort to her to spells and bindings for me. 1tk

I did indeed get a pleasure spirit from her, I purchased it, gave quite the amount of spefications for her, and let and behold, that worked out perfectly for me. I've had numerous experiences with this sex spirit since July of 2016. She's the person I lost my virginity to. I established an extremely tight bond with her, it runs really deep as of now. The one thing I am annoyed about most is my inability to see her like a normal, physical person. 1ex

I received a protection/companion spirit from Coffee596, let's just say that I know he's stepped in and prevented some personal matters from getting extremely ugly. 1e

I also had my djinn do a Werewolf spell for me, let's just say that worked for me. All I need to do at this stage is try to head into Wolf form, which is kinda hard for me. I did try to see how progress was, I got a chilling feeling in my chest when I tried to activate it. I knew it was getting close to nearing where it could activate. 1h

Now with the Vampire spell that she has, I've noticed some rather odd things happening to me since my djinn did that spell for me. I can't really go into much detail, since I don't really know what enhancements it will bring. 1spt

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
kneady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

JackOLantern2170 wrote:83 Well.. I did get a djinn from her, that worked out just fine, whenever I have it's vessel in my hand, it gets extremely warm. I've had to resort to her to spells and bindings for me. 1tk

I did indeed get a pleasure spirit from her, I purchased it, gave quite the amount of spefications for her, and let and behold, that worked out perfectly for me. I've had numerous experiences with this sex spirit since July of 2016. She's the person I lost my virginity to. I established an extremely tight bond with her, it runs really deep as of now. The one thing I am annoyed about most is my inability to see her like a normal, physical person. 1ex

I received a protection/companion spirit from Coffee596, let's just say that I know he's stepped in and prevented some personal matters from getting extremely ugly. 1e

I also had my djinn do a Werewolf spell for me, let's just say that worked for me. All I need to do at this stage is try to head into Wolf form, which is kinda hard for me. I did try to see how progress was, I got a chilling feeling in my chest when I tried to activate it. I knew it was getting close to nearing where it could activate. 1h

Now with the Vampire spell that she has, I've noticed some rather odd things happening to me since my djinn did that spell for me. I can't really go into much detail, since I don't really know what enhancements it will bring. 1spt
Hi JackOLantern2170
when you tried to head into wolf form what did you do? Meditate on transforming? Did you have to meditate to get the other spells to work?

kneady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

JackOLantern2170 wrote:83 Well.. I did get a djinn from her, that worked out just fine, whenever I have it's vessel in my hand, it gets extremely warm. I've had to resort to her to spells and bindings for me. 1tk

Regarding the werewolf transformation, how did you come to the realization it was getting close to nearing where it could activate?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

kneady wrote:

Hi JackOLantern2170
when you tried to head into wolf form what did you do? Meditate on transforming? Did you have to meditate to get the other spells to work?
I had to meditate in order to activate it, but all it did was give me a pulsing feeling in my chest area. With the other spells, no, I did not have to anything.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

kneady wrote:

Regarding the werewolf transformation, how did you come to the realization it was getting close to nearing where it could activate?
I tried going into it back in school when I was in my free time, and I suppose the feeling I got in my chest merely made me suspicious, I had Coffee596 check it over for me. She confirmed that the form was nearing to where it would activate. 1rd

Return to “Seller Review”