Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Some sellers just have no shame. :problem:

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I noticed he's selling Gold or Green Dragons now! Aren't those color categories owned by CH also???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Custom-Conj ... dZViewItem

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Zodiac:

OMG!! What a JERK he's turned out to be!! Yeah, I'd like to BARF TOO!! :sick: :shock: :irked:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No one that has purchased from me has been disappointed and they won't be!!! I have some amazing stories or testimonies if you will, of the power that has been transferred to many of my friends here on Ebay and from my web site.
This blogger seems to feel differently: http://onstar28607-is-fake.blogspot.com/

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

I asked him about copying other sellers and why doesn't write his own listings and this was his reply:

Leslie,
Thank you for your email. I certainly do not copy other sellers listings. Ever. I am the one being copied…over and over.
As for my blog, when did I ever say that the Djinn are myth? That certainly doesn’t make sense.
My clients know the truth and the know that I offer real spirits and services. That is why I have the standing that I do.
Also, while talking about sellers, I respect them all and I wish them the best. I actually refer business to them when a client needs a service that I do not offer. It is clear that there are a lot of sellers out there trying to make other sellers look bad. I have been victim to these attacks and many others have been as well.….and it should be known that I do not attack others. Like I said, I wish them the best.
Thank you for your time and I wish you a wonderful weekend.
Many blessings,
Luke

Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

I do not trust a seller who has to use fake photos. Not only are the spirits able to manifest for him to capture on camera but the images of the spirits are too perfectly clear and vivid especially with the images of the fully naked women which I don't believe is the succubus at all. Not to mention the levitating with invisible thread trick which anyone can do. I refuse to believe those images are real!

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Exactly Awave - what do they have to hide :?: I will not buy from ANYONE else at this point - other than the few trusted sellers here :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Leslie wrote:I noticed he's selling Gold or Green Dragons now! Aren't those color categories owned by CH also???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Custom-Conj ... dZViewItem
Lets not take this too far. Dragons have been denoted by color type for a long time and if you went that far then you'd have the say that CH is copying almost every role-playing-game out there.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support copying ideas, but western dragons being named via color is a very old theme.

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Well I have had one dealing with this guy and it was positive. Maybe some people are out to try and dirty some sellers names? Wouldnt shock me with a blog like that. I've actually found a site with the same topic albeit about CH! I'm sure this guy will rise above it all if he has nothing to hide and looking at what he sells and what CH sell alongwith various others they all seem similer to me. Surely its going to be impossible not to copy someone at somestage? I mean is copying classed when a seller starts to supply a new spirit one has already been selling way before? if so thats pathetic. Its all petty and childish.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Correction, role playing game copy history and bend it to their suitability of game play.

Western Dragons have been classified by color for as long as can be remembered. They used to be classified by the area they inhabited but town's names changed, countries merged with other countries and soon it was more relevant to refer to them by color.
This blogger seems to feel differently: http://onstar28607-is-fake.blogspot.com/
This is from Nina, I spoke about her earlier in this thread.
I've actually found a site with the same topic albeit about CH!
And this issue has been addressed time and time again. It's the same crazy woman who has been stalking us and has been run off MuseumofHoaxes, SickofBeingScrewed and AuctionArses. She runs from free site to free site and I've already provided the FBI a year's worth of harassment from her and her friends. In fact I plan to meet with him in December to discuss formally pressing charges and having them arrested for it because it isn't just one site, it's multiple sites, threatening emails, and more.
I mean is copying classed when a seller starts to supply a new spirit one has already been selling way before? if so thats pathetic. Its all petty and childish.
I don't think making light of the hard work practitioner's put into their lives to be able to supply collectors with amazing things is petty or childish. I don't think that the sacrifices made by practitioners and their families so that they can discover something new or make a new spell or offer something no one else is offering just to have it copied is petty or childish. Sorry. I know what goes into developing a new method or working with ancient scripts to get something to work just to see a month later people are copying your listings. For us and other practitioners it is time away from our children, time away from our friends, time away from our business and we sacrifice having nasty comments about our shipping times in order to keep developing new methods, new techniques, rebirthing old and forgotten methods and so to me when I see someone come and rip away your work, your hard-earned, sweat and blood work and copy it and sell it even though you poured your heart and soul into it... sorry, but I don't think it's petty or childish.

We're not the only practitioners who've had this done to us and we won't be the last and it will happen time and again but those who realize the hard work and sacrifice it takes to work with new conjurations or deciphering old conjurations to make them work and make them work better know exactly what I'm talking about. Or the sellers who work for months to get into a new circle of practitioners who network and trade and barter just to get the chance to work with someone new and they offer it and then you see it all over eBay in a week??? No, that's not okay with me. I know what it's like to work for months just to get a contact in an area you're interested in. It's expensive, it's time-consuming and it requires a great deal of trust all around the table. I know practitioner's like DeeDee, Rhonda, Gwen and others know exactly what I'm talking about. So to me our sacrifices to bring something incredible to the table constitutes nothing near petty or childish. It constitutes a lot of hard work, long nights, time away from family and do-or-die dedication. So yeah, when we see something we've worked really hard on being ripped off I'm going to be mad and any other practitioner who has this happen has the right to be pissed off too and they are welcome here to let off their steam.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Seller Review”