Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

He specifically says the spirits are bound to all 3 bodies so it's not a channel. I've never heard of a spirit being bound to the physical body before. Not saying it can't be done, but I've never heard of anyone wanting to do that. Because of that they're not bound to a piece Fanny. They're bound directly to you so wouldn't even send you anything to test for spiritual activity. It's a far more effective binding if it's real, but if it's fake he could just say you can't sense them and throw the entertainment purposes only clause back in your face if you're not satisfied with that answer. As long as he tells Paypal he provided you with the entertainment advertised in the listing there's really nothing you could do.
The binding of the 3 bodies is what our Triumvirate is. That is where he obtained that particular phrase. It is a higher method developed by Ash & myself for pulling the strengths of the 3 bodies together in the power of 3. We believe the power of 3 to be one of the strongest forces one can work with. See Triumvirates in the Online Store You will often see things we've developed, invented or offered here on eBay eventually in a regurgitated mode. That doesn't mean they don't have the right to do it, they see something we're doing and they want to make a go of it too.
Each listing contains different types of spirits Magnolia - one is for 3000 spirits which includes a little bit of everything, he's got one for 5000 demons, 3000 angels, 2500 succubi and "only" 300 vampires for $300. Any of those seem like a lot of work for auctions that start at $200 with $300 BIN. Especially when you consider that's what he charges to conjure 1 or 2 on his website. The succubi, angel and generic spirits collection are even listed twice so he could be recycling spirits or be really really full of it.
Well then, considering the price of the listing I wonder if it is not just a channel to these spirits or if it is an attachment and not a binding. I really don't know his methodologies or processes in regards to this kind of binding so I can't say for sure what is happening. If you've asked him I'm sure he'll supply you an answer.
Come to think of it, what kind of adverse affects would having 2500 succubi bound have on man? I consider myself someone who likes women a little bit more than the next guy, but satisfying 2500 women a night? Even if they took turns and only assaulted me in my sleep once a week each, that's still 357 women a night! Every night! Thinking about it that way, is it even a good idea to do something like that? For women, think about satisfying 2500 incubi forever and tell me that's not a concern.
I agree with you that too much of some things would not be good. However, again, I wonder what the process is behind this. Perhaps it is just a channel and not an actual binding.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I've seen the Triumvirate and want to get it done eventually but didn't draw a connection here at all. Maybe I'm misunderstanding it, but I got the impression that it was more about bringing all 3 bodies closer together so each functions better than they did before, and not as much about binding the spirit and spell. By bringing all 3 together all 3 become stronger like a Master Service for the 3 bodies, but while we're at it we'll throw a spirit and spell in there. If I misunderstood please explain it to me because I was about to get it done before I saw the custom bindings I bought.

It sounded like he was binding each spirit to each body, so for the angel lot he would actually be doing 9,000 bindings for the 3,000 spirits. I should get some clarification.

He also claims they're all real entities. Nothing sigilborn or anything funny like that.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think clarification would be a good thing.

As for the Master Services, Triumvirates, etc they are all done in the power of 3. We have many methods of working with the power of 3 including the Triumvirates, Triads, Triunes, Ternions, Triptych, etc. They are all manipulations of the power of 3 through the 3 bodies using different techniques for different outcomes.

So yes, they are all the power of 3 but they all have different results with different energy patterns associated with each. The Master Services are a bigger-scale version of some of the the power of 3 works we do. And you will find that in work for individuals we always customize the work to the person.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Each listing contains different types of spirits Magnolia - one is for 3000 spirits which includes a little bit of everything, he's got one for 5000 demons, 3000 angels, 2500 succubi and "only" 300 vampires for $300. Any of those seem like a lot of work for auctions that start at $200 with $300 BIN. Especially when you consider that's what he charges to conjure 1 or 2 on his website. The succubi, angel and generic spirits collection are even listed twice so he could be recycling spirits or be really really full of it.

He specifically says the spirits are bound to all 3 bodies so it's not a channel. I've never heard of a spirit being bound to the physical body before. Not saying it can't be done, but I've never heard of anyone wanting to do that. Because of that they're not bound to a piece Fanny. They're bound directly to you so wouldn't even send you anything to test for spiritual activity. It's a far more effective binding if it's real, but if it's fake he could just say you can't sense them and throw the entertainment purposes only clause back in your face if you're not satisfied with that answer. As long as he tells Paypal he provided you with the entertainment advertised in the listing there's really nothing you could do.

I asked he if created these spirits himself VLF. Haven't heard back from him yet.

Come to think of it, what kind of adverse affects would having 2500 succubi bound have on man? I consider myself someone who likes women a little bit more than the next guy, but satisfying 2500 women a night? Even if they took turns and only assaulted me in my sleep once a week each, that's still 357 women a night! Every night! Thinking about it that way, is it even a good idea to do something like that? For women, think about satisfying 2500 incubi forever and tell me that's not a concern.

Binding spirits directly to bodies is done quite a bit, actually. Tibetan Buddhist Anutarayoga Tantra, Vodu Zobop, some ancient Egyptian Rituals, and alchemical, and many mahickal rituals exist and are used as well...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
FannyNzinga
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Ok, first thanks to Zarathustra for clarification on the positioning of the multiple entities. I don't dispute that it can be done, but the proposition of all the succubi or whatever spirits dealing with a person sounds strenuous and not really worth it. Thank you Magnolia for clarifying your process, and I think it is shameful for this seller to imitate you or anyone else. I don't get a good vibe from his site, so I won't be dealing with him. The sellers/practitioners that bond with CH are good with me, with CH in the #1 spot. :flower: :computer: :flower:

There is still much work for Love to do...
Namaste!

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

It's been 3 days since I last sent an email to him and he hasn't responded. I think it's safe to say my unanswered questions hit a soft spot in his BS. The question of 9000 bindings for 3000 spirits and why he would do so many direct bindings for the same price of binding one or two lesser spirits to a vessel have gone unanswered.

In the one response I did get from him he claimed the spirits in each lot were different and that if I got 5000 succubi bound to my bodies they wouldn't even drain enough energy for me to notice. Uh huh.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

He did get back to me late on the 21st. A few key notes from his response:

-The opening pleasantries were longer than the message itself, after I told him he could forgo the pleasantries in my last message.
-Each collection of spirits has only one binding for all of the spirits and all three bodies which "some may consider" an attachment. My snide comment: you would have to be a <<Removed by Mod>> moron to have 5000 demons bound to you in such a half assed sloppy way with zero guarantee of any control or protection. Anyone read about the "trickster" bothering Noc? You're paying to get a bullseye painted on you for 5000 of them, except some will probably be a lot more powerful and malicious just by pure chance. There is no other way you get that many demons to go along with something like this so easily. None.
-He conjures one succubus for the price FIVE THOUSAND DEMONS because soooo much more work goes into one custom succubus than FIVE THOUSAND <<Removed by Mod>> DEMONS!!!!!!!!! If you know anything about demons this really speaks for itself...
-He then flip flops on the issue of having thousands of succubi bound/attached directly to you. Now this will actually drain noticeable energy that would be needed to, you know, KEEP THEM ALIVE. But don't worry, you get used to it, and none of his clients have complained about being an all-you-can-eat buffet for thousands of unbound succubi with no incentive to hold back. Either because he hasn't done it or it killed anyone he did it to I would imagine.
-Closing pleasantries are just about as long as the meat of the message.

So....yeah....assuming this isn't a "you got your entertainment nah nah nah nah nah" scam it seems like a bad idea to me....

Imortalsoul34
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Has anyone heard of this seller he claims his rings and pendants float in the air. Don't know
if he's real or not I do get a funny feeling about his items thow
:lol:

computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

i don't know but he's on my blacklist

check this forum about this seller
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ?f=8&t=142

----

:computer:
Last edited by computer on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac: