blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kayera
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I just ordered a few spelled items from Jamie. Really looking forward to receiving them. From what I've read on here, it's going to be so exciting to finally receive them. I will let you know how it goes further down the track.

kayera
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

kayera wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:17 pm I just ordered a few spelled items from Jamie. Really looking forward to receiving them. From what I've read on here, it's going to be so exciting to finally receive them. I will let you know how it goes further down the track.

So I just wanted to update and tell you what I think. Oh my gosh... Jamie is AMAZING. She only cast a few spelled items for me just recently and they are working already. Her magic feels so energising and gentle.... I am so grateful for the boost in my life concerning health and overall positivity.

Definitely recommend any of her products. I haven't bought a spirit from her yet, but I am really keen to buy someone in the future.

\/

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just can not rave strong enough about the djinn in my family from blujay. They work so hard to bring positive blessings into your life and are genuinely supportive and caring of your needs to the point that they help to manifest the best outcomes in every situation they are able to, even if they aren't directly asked to. I love all of the spirit companions I have in my family from Jaime and her coven, each one has become a true and loving friend.

Phoenix88
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae

I bought a few spirit's from blujay76, one of them was a neb djinn, an adult, pre conjured level 7. I am new to spirit keeping . I thought I'd give him a task every few days like keeping an eye out of my teenage son, giving him clarity, motivation, be more engaging in school and be a good team player and so on. "I" never disappoints, sometimes the turnaround is quite fast , I was thinking a week and he's working on a day to day basis hehehe. I'm so happy and thankful to have found Blujay76 and I credit CH for creating this forum to help people like me to find other seasoned practitioner like Jamie and her coven. I feel like I'm in safe hands when dealing with CH and blujay76.
I can't hear "I" yet but he sure can hear me 😊👍.

Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

You guys I have read each and every one of these rave reviews and am so drawn to this seller’s shop! I feel this was fated as she had an incredible 80% OFF sale tonight only. I ordered a 3X full moon spelled protection amulet, an essence of mermaid (for beauty, youth and invigoration energy), and a much needed charging bag for my new dragon spirit who said that my cute little homemade charging box just wasn’t cutting it. This cut my order from $99 dollars allllll the way down to a whopping $19!!! I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have found a shop that’s all female owned and with such great energy. Even if the spells do not work for me, the bag alone (that can boost spirits up to 2 levels) is worth it to make my dragon happy. Hopefully I am as pleasantly surprised as the rest of you, and a long time customer. I should mention that there’s a freebie section to add one gift per purchase so I got my new companion and I a blue bonding candle! Additionally I saw some AWESOME spirit options... ice dragons, baby unicorns and kitsune foxes. I wasn’t ready to take the plunge on any... but I have a feeling a custom conjure will be in store as my dragon already expressed that she wants (I know it’s specific lol) 8 other family members! Ha.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
MrK
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

I too ordered a protection amulet and a level 7 Duojna spirit last night. That 80% off sale is great!

But I guess those sales (at least those with a public promo code) usually last longer than one night, perhaps a month or so? But there are sometimes also special coupons for subscribers.

Nolo614
new here
new here

Yes I was just going to update this sale is still going! I also did not realize that she was located here in my home state of California. This ship time should be great for west coasters. I will update after 30 days (to really give items a chance to work) including the charging satchel.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Always been an excellent seller <3)

Nolo614
new here
new here

I get such wonderful vibes from Jamie, she is personally my favorite seller. I now own 3 spelled items from her (all of which I find to work wonderfully). I own a recharge and switch bag as well and have one sin eater on the way so will review at a later date. My spirits love her incense cones (I buy them race specific as offerings) and they also love the WA offering orb. (It is their second favorite to the CH Flame of Abagodan which they just can’t seem to get enough of). So much love for Jamie and her coven, I think their energies must be on a similar wavelength to my own.

Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

Where can you find her on eBay? I can’t find her.

Return to “Seller Review”