Aurora Magick / AstralD

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

At this point I feel very familiar with Aurora’s work ethics, write-ups, bindings and the superb quality of her work in general. She’s extremely professional, genuine, caring and always ready to go the extra mile for a client. I feel that she’s very truthful, rational and an especially knowledgeable person to talk to. She’s the kind of practitioner who will stay with the issue you have, won’t promise you too much, and then find you a being so special you will soon forget how you ever lived without them. I can’t recommend her enough and believe that everyone should have at least one being from her, and experience her as a conjurer.

Some of my most vivid healing experiences came from one of Aurora’s beings. A bit more than a year ago I started losing sensation in my upper wrist. Doctors could not offer anything for me, I got a short rehab, some meds and was told that a nerve in my wrist is dying, therefore I will never regain the feeling in the affected are. I was miserable and didn’t hope for anything to get better, nothing I tried helped at all. Months after I gave up on any attempts to solve the issue I ordered a being capable of healing from Aurora (since I have a bunch of other health issues), which turned out to be a Soul Weaver. I asked him to at least try and fix whatever is still fixable with my wrist.

After a year of having no sensation in my wrist I suddenly started to regain the feeling. At this point I have regained all (or at least most of) the sensation that was lost. I still check the area a lot since I can’t believe it is back to normal. I have no way to verify a being did this, but I do feel that the Soul Weaver was a tremendous force and support leading towards the recovery. I can’t thank Aurora enough for being united with such a powerful, caring and gentle spirit <3

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have recently gotten a dragon from Aurora and I really appreciate her work ethic. The dragon is super awesome and he's chill. I look forward to purchasing from Aurora again : )

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Ekenshin
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have had 3 different orders from Aurora - 2 infusions (Dragon then Angel) and a living entity Angel unlike the CH orders I can really feel when Aurora is doing her work so I look forward to buying from her again in future.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I’ve been waiting three months for my order.
Granted, the seller has been sick but this is going on too long.
I will file a complaint with PayPal if this doesn’t get resolved soon.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:I’ve been waiting three months for my order.
Granted, the seller has been sick but this is going on too long.
I will file a complaint with PayPal if this doesn’t get resolved soon.
Hi,

I completely understand being frustrated with my slowness. I am, too.
There is no need to file a complaint with Paypal, I will provide a refund if asked.
While I have no information to tell me who you are/what order is yours here, therefore to give you more detailed feedback about it, the primary 'hold up' for orders from me is the writeup. These writeups are always 3 paragraphs minimum and often end up being very extensive.
Of course as I said above I will give a refund if asked, but I would also plead with you to give a bit more time. At this point, your partner will already have been vetted and chosen, though like I said I cant give more specific info due to not knowing exactly which order is yours.
I can assure you that every being's vetting and every writeup is always done to the best of my ability- I don't rush things out or half-a** them, and some, perhaps many people view my work as always worth the wait. Your partner will be no exception to this, and if by any chance you are not satisfied with them or their writeup, I allow customers to request up to two further writeups of beings that have already been vetted and interviewed (thus, far less wait) to ensure you get the partner who best fits you.

I thank you for your patience thus far and hope that you will continue to bear with me <3
If not, of course you can have a refund.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It’s cool, you just emailed me today so there is no problem. I was going to update my review actually to say everything is fine.
I tend to jump the gun a little. >.>

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

One of these days I will learn patience, lol.
I wanted to update my review to say that I got my conjure info and I am satisfied with the transaction.
Aurora is quite nice and I shouldn’t have been so hard on her.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Wow I am WAY overdue for a review for Aurora!! I could’ve sworn I had left at least one before but I guess not! Oops!! Well here goes!

Okay so my first purchase from Aurora was a Lunar Witch and she is lovely! She’s been with me about a year now I believe. I absolutely adore her and she’s so incredibly sweet and kind. Her personality is very similar to mine and we get along so well. Her writeup was so detailed and she’s a perfect match for me! She is so knowledgeable with Lunar magick and has taught me a great deal.

My second companion was a keyword RA and a brilliant Oracle Angel came through for me who matched up perfectly with everything I had listed in my keywords. He’s AMAZING and so very very talented. He specializes in past life work which is something I’m very passionate about. I absolutely love discovering more about myself through my past and it’s been a wonderful journey with him by my side! He is a great teacher, friend, and family member and Aurora did such a great job matching us up together! I honestly think her RAs are the best because you never know who will come forward for you and it’s always a being who WANTS to work with you and not the other way around. It makes it fun to be surprised!

The third companion to join me from Aurora is a WONDERFUL Soul Fox who absolutely blew me away. Her writeup was SO detailed as well as her description. I’m having a render done of her as we speak lol. I wanted to capture her beauty perfectly and let her know how important she is to me. I literally cried tears of joy while reading her write up. I could feel how perfect she was for me and it made me get emotional knowing that I would be able to share my life with such a wonderful companion. I’m so very blessed to have her in my life. We share many similar interests and she loves helping me with my herbal and Crystal magick. She’s beautiful, kind, attentive, caring, supportive, and loving. She got to work on me immediately and helped me feel a million times better VERY quickly. I would recommend that everyone have a Soul Fox in their family!! They’re wonderful and I love mine to bits. They’re highly intelligent as well, which is was not exactly expecting tbh lol. I was kind of expecting more of a “pet” type of being, but Soul Foxes are NOT a “pet” type of entity whatsoever. I didn’t expect her to be so talkative and supportive either. I am very pleasantly surprised.

I have also ordered 2 of her services so far. One for demonic energy and one for angelic energy. These were both fairly recent purchases though, so I will update as soon as they have been performed and I’ve had time to experience the results. I’m also currently waiting on 2 of her baby dragons and one of her RA April Fools tricksters! I will share my experiences and feedback when I meet everyone for sure! I have heard so many great things about her dragons and I’m so stoked to be able to welcome a couple of little guys into my family!

I’m always super impressed with Aurora and her communication, write ups, matching the beings with my energy, and so forth. She honestly does not charge enough for her stellar services!! I feel they are worth a lot more! I have known her for awhile now and she’s a very intelligent woman who has always been super helpful to me and I have always looked up to her. She’s an absolute joy to work with. Thank you so much Aurora!!!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Ephemeral
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

This one's a long overdue one. I'll keep it simple, since Ori above already shares similar points to how I feel about Aurora, and her work.

Aurora (to me) is a good friend, and I'm not trying to blow smoke up her ass for the sake of being friends, but man is this woman good at what she does. Her write-ups are one, if not the most detailed write-ups i have ever gotten from any other conjurer with so much thought put into them. She's an amazingly friendly person who will try to the best of her ability give you the upmost best customer service, while also being extremely patient if you've got any questions. Though, what I admire about Aurora the most is the pride she takes in her work. Never have I been disappointed in what I have gotten from her because of the commendable effort she puts in to ensure you get the best being(s), and service. I honestly can't recommend her enough, seriously you'll never feel despondent with what you'll get from her.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Ephemeral wrote:This one's a long overdue one. I'll keep it simple, since Ori above already shares similar points to how I feel about Aurora, and her work.

Aurora (to me) is a good friend, and I'm not trying to blow smoke up her ass for the sake of being friends, but man is this woman good at what she does. Her write-ups are one, if not the most detailed write-ups i have ever gotten from any other conjurer with so much thought put into them. She's an amazingly friendly person who will try to the best of her ability give you the upmost best customer service, while also being extremely patient if you've got any questions. Though, what I admire about Aurora the most is the pride she takes in her work. Never have I been disappointed in what I have gotten from her because of the commendable effort she puts in to ensure you get the best being(s), and service. I honestly can't recommend her enough, seriously you'll never feel despondent with what you'll get from her.
Is this the same Aurora from Mystic lovers and Oceans ?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”