Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Causmosis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So, I see his shop is still up, but is he filling orders yet? New or old?

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

nope, not that I'm aware of. I'm still waiting for a reply on a mail I send in december and still heard nothing in regards of my order from 2017.

Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

I ordered 2 slime kings. About a week later they where both with me. The first one was a purple slime, and the second a blue. I had him dress them in hawaiian shirts, shorts and sandals. I've nicknamed the hawaii slime o. I opted for the purple one to taste like a grape jolly rancher and the blue one like blue raspberry jolly rancher. Choosing jolly ranchers because everyone knows what jolly ranchers taste like.
So the blue slime like my tongue. Interesting because I can vaguely taste blue raspberry on him. He feels odd because it feels a bit like your tongue is touching a water balloon. I am sensitive to tactile from spirits, so results may vary. I currently have over 30, servitors from Kelistarian. These 2 are different from the rest.
So, if you are tactile sensitive, and interested in what from my view point is a different experience, I highly recommend a lime queen or king
To be clear. I ordered Tuesday 2/16, received Monday 2/22

Causmosis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I purchased my Alpha, L, from Kelis a bit over a month ago and I am very much happy with her!! She is awesome, I do believe that I can tell when she is here with me and I love her.

She is very good with clearing my brain of fog and balancing my chakras. She also helped my girlfriend have a refreshing sleep (and my gf didn't know about me asking L beforehand)

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
CosmicDude
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I ordered something custom from him back in Sep 2020, he was super quick to respond until he received my money, now i haven't heard anything in months regarding the order after inquiring a few months afterwards, seeing this thread doesn’t spring hope lol.

jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

As my senses have improved lately I'm starting to leave more reviews on the site now; and can really appreciate Kelistarian alphas. They are indeed powerful and real. I want to say he is very skilled and trustworthy when it comes to getting work done like servitors created. He does get behind on invoices sometimes, and are not sent out automatically. You have to request them! (Unlike 99% of the other paranormal sellers!) If you are patient, or at least can see/hear spirits without issue then Kelistarian is highly recommended as the Achilles heel for this seller is communication. He is just one person, and not the fastest communicator. However if you are patient, and don't mind sending a follow up email a couple weeks after a small order, then I would say I highly recommend him due to his talent and skills. I'd give him 4/5 stars because of his amazing power of his alphas and spirits. But he's definitely not perfect due to communication issues (Which have improved a ton over the years.) Normally I'd rate him lower, but the fact that he actually follows through with the order, and isn't a "faker" or "scammer." Is a win in my book. Currently he is very responsive, and when he does respond, he's very professional, cheery, helpful, courteous and caring. Which is what you love to see from the paranormal. I think its worth it if you can work past these issues which is for me fine, but for others a deal breaker. I know some of us are disgruntled or traumatized from bad sellers that either don't actually bind anything or are very low-powered, but Kelistarian is not he is real. He is definitely the best servitor creator!

AtaraxiaChor
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Servitor-(K)She’s an awesome servitor that I obtained from his beast within listing. I am still hmm…awakening if you could call it that but I easily saw her (during meditation) and she was magnificent! I couldn’t have asked for a cooler one.

Kelistarian,the seller themselves is great!He was very kind and I understand that he was a bit busy at the time so I didn’t mind the wait.Also just make sure to try his newer email too if trying to reach him.I first used his older one and that one had no response,the newer email was responded too fairly quick.My overall experience with this shop has been great .

<3 (M)Spirit Guide, (L+J)Psy Vampires, (V)Throne Angel, (T)Fallen Angel Vampire Hybrid,(F)Ancient Sanguine Vampire, (A)Sanguine Vampire,(A)Vampire High Elf (S)Demonic Succubus,(M)King Incubus, (R)Warrior Elf, (S)Familiar,(K)Servitor <3
GalagticSoul
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30

I ordered 2 alphas from Kelis back in september from last year, he sent me an invoice and it was immediately paid, however it's been almost 6 months and and its been over month since i sent him messages and he hasn't responded to any my emails about me asking for an update, i don't want to be forced to open a Paypal dispute because i only have a couple days left to do that, does anyone know if Kelis is somehow dealing with a lot of backlog orders? I just want to receive an update from him that's all.

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think he's still very packed. Got my orders, which are > 2 years old done a few weeks ago. I would recommend you opening a dispute before it's to late. He also never replied to my mails. Not sure, if he checks his emails.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

respond to emails on enquiries. after paying - suddenly disappears. been months now. Would've been nice if there's something on the webpage to indicate backlog orders and some communication on estimate of waiting time. I just wrote off the purchase as a bad investment.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Seller Review”