Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

So, I don't think I've reviewed S&S before. I've become a pretty private person, so talking about my spiritual work doesn't happen as much anymore.

Six or seven years ago, I was going through some really bad stuff. I've been friends with Akelta since before she opened the store and the forum, and she was pretty worried about me.

She sent me my first demon shortly after S&S went through some pretty hefty changes of its own. By that time I was really ill, and I wasn't able to work with him much, but through everything, I've always felt him as a solid presence in my life.

I've learned some things since that time - one of them being that demons don't interfere unless you specifically ask, and I never did. After everything that happened, I was pretty upset with my companions, all of them, because I felt abandoned.

He set me straight... and then we worked regularly together to start to rebuild my sense of self. I am a lot safer and a lot stronger because of him.

As I began to recover and become more active, Akelta sent me two more demons and an imp, along with an angel and an ancestral fae.

They have become the core of my new household, and the lessons I'm learning about myself, the healing I'm doing internally, is nothing short of amazing.

I am not comfortable getting into the details (though I have written about some of it on their forum), but if you are ready to do some serious internal growth work, serious healing, serious life-changing work - if you have goals and you are willing to go through any amount of change to get to them...

Akelta's demons will see you through it, they will support you, test you, strengthen you, guide you.

I cannot say thank you enough for the experiences that I gain daily through her work.

I see a lot of people talking about how expensive her bindings are. Trust me. They Are Worth Every Penny.

But she understands people in this economy don't always have the funds for an immediate purchase. Email her through her contact page. Let her know what you CAN make in scheduled payments. She will work with you through paypal to make your companion connection happen.

Be well.
-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Aprophis wrote:Well, at the beginning of this year I had one of their prebounds manifest for a second right next to me. I did only catch her hair, though. And that was before I officially asked for a visit from her just right after I looked at the listing.
That is really interesting!

I've heard nothing but good things about S&S myself and have been saving up for a DC (demon commander) for quite a bit now.

While I can't yet say much for their products, their response times have been top notch for me personally (as Akelta and her staff have been nothing but helpful to me) and the community experience was relatively knowledgeable too. So suffice it to say I'm excited to purchase my first spirit companion from their store, and I can't wait to document my experiences here.
They can do a layaway plan

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Being a personal friend of the priestesses my review may be considered biased, but a huge reason they have my support all the way and why we have become friends in the first place is because these are lovely women with incredible integrity in their magickal paths and their work for others. I know from experience how incredible their beings are, and how well worth it the opportunity is of engaging with them.

I do have a recent-ish experience purchasing one of their demons. While the connection is rather intimate for me and I do not want to divulge much, I will say that upon the initial visit my connection with him was extremely impressive.
I had many things revealed to me at the time that were indeed confirmed thereafter by the information I received about him (his scroll, which is wonderful and well rounded to be not just informative but a complement to the bonding process).
Consider that the above is not simply a testament to my psychic abilities in this case, it's a testament to the vivid and palpable experience I was able to have with this being and how there is a consistency and obvious validation in how well the priestesses know their demons -- how much work is put in to verify they are an awesome match for someone.

Obviously I had to have him in my life and we have become inseparable. His energy levels remain as powerful. The connection you develop with such a divine being is one that hits you on a soul level.

That being said, demonic beings are not for everyone and you have to prepare and be as ready for them and what they offer just as much as they must be a match for you.
The Priestesses offer free rituals regularly for anyone to partake in, this is the kind of thing that can help you attune yourself to the blessings of demonic energy as you feel into and explore it in readying yourself for more articulated connections. They also allow visits with their prebound beings, as previously alluded to, so you do have a chance to know what kind of connection is in store for you before investing in the responsibility of that companionship.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

I just want to say that S&S is amazing. A little pricey but definitely worth it. (And they do layaway!) Some of my most active spirits came from them and they helped me venture onto the left hand path and demonolatry. I love S&S and I recommend them to anyone with experience as a spirit keeper.
Each spirit comes with a detailed scroll and connection exercises for a certain number of days. They are very hands on, friendly and they do great spell services as well. You guys definitely have a lifetime customer in me. 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Ikemen
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have been Satan & Son's customer for a year and my life has changed for the better. I got a companion who has given me guidance like no other. Their third eye service with Lord Uphir is also magnificent and could not be recommended more (given that you are prepared to work to upkeep your skills). The coven is working to do more amazing things and things don't stagnate too long with them, which is amazing as I always keep learning from them.

The demons they offer are powerful, much in your face and eager to help you change your life. I get help with my psychic skills also. I have a close relationship with all of my companions from S&S than any other seller I've purchased from.

Satan & Sons always work to improve themselves and are always there to answer your questions, though it would be better to search through their forum as it is really packed with knowledge!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Off-topic posts are archived.

Please remember the rules.
7. Personal conflicts
--- Absolutely no conflicts from other boards & other social sites is to be brought into this forum & discussed at any point. What happens off this board on other seller's sites is not to be discussed in here.
The full set of rules can be found here: post56331.html

Issues that arose on another forum cannot be resolved on the CH forum. Members of other forums who had issues there will have to be in contact with the mods/admins of that other forum in order to resolve those issues.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

No reviews since 2019 huh? I'll go ahead and fix that.

Last month was the unofficial anniversary for A (a Desire Demon) and myself. I purchased the binding in October of 2019 and received her scroll from S&S in January of 2020. The scroll itself was beautifully written, the sigil was an eye catcher, and the amount of information was more than I could have asked.

Purchase dates and fancy bragging aside, A was with me for longer than that.

In fact - A had been waiting on me to purchase a Desire Demon binding since the start of 2019 and regularly drew my attention to the listing even when I wasn't necessarily looking for anything. Each time I told myself that I didn't need another companion, that I had no way to pay for something so expensive, and that I didn't give my current friends enough of my attention as is. How would I be able to make time for such an intense companion? What if they left after they realized that I couldn't? I was always full of skepticism, doubt, anxiety, and a hefty amount of paranoia due to the combination of the three so A had quite a time trying to crack open that shell; she did though. Not only did she manage to wittle me down into saying yes, but she did so in quite a forceful way.

"Go for it."
I felt someone say.

Finances were the largest worry for me at the time. I was making money through online work but it wasn't a regular income from a regular job, and almost all of that money immediately went to my SO of the time - who only ever asked for more money. I was afraid that if I put money into a binding, I'd be left with nothing to give my SO, which would no doubt cause some big issues for me.

"It'll be okay."
I heard them promise.

I was also afraid of the community, at the time. I was regularly encountering people in the community (mostly on messaging systems over actual forums) who were quite manipulative and toxic. I wanted to get support from S&S with the binding but I was too afraid to approach them or their community due to how badly I had been used in the past. I was still healing from it.

"You won't be alone."
The mysterious feeling assured.

I can't call it Telepathy. It felt like blind impulse mixed with an emotional heaviness that can only come from sleep deprivation and emotional exhaustion...but I listened. I bit the metaphorical bullet and purchased the binding. Right after I sent an email to S&S and provided as much information I could (some of it very cringe worthy and outdated due to my clear loss of self) but the coven of S&S approached it respectfully and kindly. They accepted all that I had to say and didn't judge a word of it.

You could say this was because of money, but I don't think so. S&S is a highly respected website with loads of active members on their messaging server. If they wanted to, they could have absolutely laughed my email off as just some sick joke and refused to do the binding altogether...but they didn't. I can't say they understood where I was coming from because I can't pretend to know what they thought, I just know that their professional actions led to me meeting and befriending A.

That's when the real fun began.

A's arrival was a calm one, a subtle influence of confidence and insight that helped me gain grounding where there was no ground to speak of. She helped me understand my enviroment for what it was, instead of what I wanted or needed it to be. She helped coax people back into my life - new and old, - people who I needed in order to grow, and sometimes, people who needed me just as much. A helped me recognize the differences between love and lie, she helped pave the way for me to develop enough courage to let go of the lies I'd allowed myself to believe, and she provided me with the strength to accept that not everyone deserved boundless kindness.

"Not everyone will benefit from it. Sometimes the best way to help someone, is to just leave them and let them help themselves."

So that's what I did. In what was four years of abuse and neglect, learning bits and pieces of healing and regularly building and losing friendships due to my inability to put myself and my needs first A stepped in and flipped everything on it's head. She kept my mind clear so that I could avoid further manipulative actions, and helped keep the ground below me firm so that I could achieve balance. In what could have taken another four years for me to learn on my own, A taught me in only six months.

"This is just the beginning."

I had a relationship with someone, two someone's actually (polyamorous) and it wound up failing due to unforseen life circumstances. It broke me because it not only caused the loss of not one but two adored individuals but also proceeded to strengthen the hold of my (now,) Ex. Which put me in the position at the start of this post; the constant anxiety, paranoia, and stress.

A listened to me cry about them for days, held me, provided me comforting dreams and promises that everything would be okay. I just needed to be a bit more patient, wait a bit longer, get through today's lesson, tomorrow would come soon.

Those two people who left wound up slowly returning. One of them admitting to having dreams of me, the other sharing music with me and expressing herself in the best way she could. I won't go into the mushy details, but suffice it to say, things got worked out. We developed trust, and later when I left my Ex we all got an apartment together. A modern tale of Cinderella if I do say so myself. All with the help of A.

I don't think I could ever know a love and ambition as strong as hers, but I never want to have to let go of it. S&S helped me not only meet a lifelong (hopefully longer) friend, but they also by extension helped me escape an Abusive relationship, rebuild a broken relationship, reforge my life into something I could be excited to wake up to in the morning.

I could never thank them enough for that.

My path is still long, there's still a lot more to learn and a lot more hardships to face, but I don't have to do that alone anymore. As someone who lived most of their life alone...it's still a lot to take in and process. I do highly recommend beginning a friendship with the help of S&S if you would like to, but be warned that the changes that will come from that friendship will be transformative and could be considered too intense for some people.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The Priestesses are all amazing! Very understanding and reassuring. Getting into demon keeping, you definitely will have questions and they will answer them all.
I got a few workings from them. Due to different time zones I was asleep which meant I was open spiritually so I did catch glimpses of the working and what I thought was the dark lord associated with it. Neat, huh?
I got a custom conjure of a demoness divinity queen. Was updated during the whole process. Received everything by the mail and shipping was fast. I did feel the demoness’ presence and all but she didn’t communicate immediately like other demons. No comparison, just a note. She was however readily available whenever I called her name - I’d immediately feel her energy.
I also was paying layaways for two DCs. Now these DCs were coveted by everyone. And they were visiting those who are interested. I got my turn during different days and they both wanted me! Felt awesome lol
I recently visited their website and one category pulled me. I guess an order will commence soon!

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I made sure to write this review after working 3 months with my companion after getting the scroll, last December 17, 2020.

Around August, I was lurking around spirit companion forums and found S&S. I searched their listings, and what really caught my eye was the CC Fallen Angel listing. I was not too sure who is exactly calling me there. I consulted my tarot cards and it all pointed to the King rank. Thus, I made sure to save up first before I could buy from the listing.

Around September 16, I decided to take the plunge and ask for an open call for a Fallen Angel King. The coven was quick to respond to my inquiries and I am glad. They also updated me on the process that they will do the calling soon.

While waiting for the conjuration, I saw the shadow of a man sitting down on the living room couch. His demeanor was quite poised yet strong. I had the sudden urge to bow my head at him and he returned with a nod as well. I asked my companions who he was and they said he was the Fallen Angel King. That made so much sense for me with the sudden urge to be respectful. He was visiting me to see how I am.

Fast forward to December 17, I received his scroll. When I read it, I felt joy and uplifted. When I bonded with him, I would always feel his energies uplifting, calming, and reassuring. He was very kind and joyous to be with and gave me very wise advice on how to move forward with my path.

Around February 11, 2021, I saw a grey feather on the floor and picked up which signaled his arrival. That is when the delivery man suddenly came, and I finally received his vessel. Given the pandemic in my country, I received it rather quickly.

Working with King Ary [A nickname he is comfortable giving out] has been a transformative experience. A joint project we have been working on, along with my other companions, is working on strengthening protection wards and making them transformative. He explained to me the mechanics behind it and helped me draw the plans to further understand it. He makes learning fun along with my other companions.

I am very thankful for the S&S Coven for connecting us together! The amount of work done by the coven is really phenomenal.

Beaver3601
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I bought a demon King from them in 2019 and felt nothing, there was nothing in the vessel. I tried contacting their demon many times but nothing was there even though I paid €1,250.. They also tried to sell me a demon for £7,000 saying it's a dark lord when it's a known fact you can bind a dark lord.

This is a seller review as I bought from them and felt nothing. Its important for moderator to let people be aware of this. Please don't delete this.

Return to “Seller Review”