Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

My experiences with Akelta have always been very good. She is one of the most positive helpful people I've had the pleasure of 'meeting'. She is obviously very busy and replies to emails when she is able, and performs the required work when she is able. Her reports are very thorough. I'll definitely be going back there again.

surest
neophyte
neophyte

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
surest wrote:
mysticat wrote:I sent them an email enquiring about a Goetic demon portal a few weeks ago. Never received a reply -.-
Having been following this thread, entails me that these people are genuine but leaves a very large area for questioning .Why do it takes them so much time to respond to emails if at all they did? How ethical is it, for one to expressly make payment in order to get their attention,it seems very unfair to me knowing they cannot access an individual's quality and stability of being a demon keeper in that way. Like me, if l cannot establish the needed intimacy that will enhance my understanding and clarity of things, l doubt if l can get along with such person (s). I also see it as an act of pomposity and arrogance. Well, it's their life and their business. I'm sorry for giving off unromantic scent.

Esoteric scientist
Im going to assume you've not had any personal experience with them. Akelta is continually answering emails demanding dream interpretation, information on connecting, how to transition onto the path, can i get a demon with (100 attributes here), how do i get rich with black magick?, How do i sell my soul to satan, etc etc ... to the tune of 30+ a DAY. Each enquiry requires a response, sometimes in depth explanations (that are FREE- most are just people wanting information- theyve never gotten charged for that) , along with all of the workings that also get in depth write ups, along with the conjures, private counselling sessions etc etc and sometimes, a message or two slips through the cracks. It has nothing to do with arrogance or pomposity and everything to do with the email system being overloaded by requests that, in some cases, could be answered on the forum.
surest wrote:
darkwing wrote:
surest wrote: Why do it takes them so much time to respond to emails if at all they did? How ethical is it, for one to expressly make payment in order to get their attention,it seems very unfair to me knowing they cannot access an individual's quality and stability of being a demon keeper in that way.
I guess that's one of the purposes of the forum, as there are many members there who can help you. Quite similar to this forum, where we help each other.
I once checked their forum but discovered it lacked " user experience design " (UXD) and l did not get back there. All these should be perfected to show the quality of services and their willingness to serve humanity in their own way.

Esoteric scientist
really? soooooo the quality of a website depicts someones willingness to serve humanity?? For real? Right. I'll point that out to her. That she should spend less time on helping people walk their paths, conjuring amazing companions, and providing services second to none and just concentrate on making it more UXD , because THATS what really proves her willingness to serve humanity. 1a sounds legit.
Thank you so much for clearing up things, but you should know that it takes little or nothing to make people very happy and same to pisse some off . I never doubted their authenticity or genuinity but at least equal attention suppose to be given to every client. Thank you once again.

Esoteric scientist

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for clearing up things, but you should know that it takes little or nothing to make people very happy and same to pisse some off . I never doubted their authenticity or genuinity but at least equal attention suppose to be given to every client. Thank you once again.

Esoteric scientist
I do not disagree with your logic whatsoever. You are correct. What i DO disagree with is your assumption that is how things are without actually having a basis to go on. Without having signed up to the forum or sent a single email about even the Uphir working you asked about here (which, incidentally is perfectly fine energetically , whatever your path :)- there is a ton of information on the site about this ) , youve made incorrect assumptions about the service and standards.
I invite you to come to the apparently non user friendly forum and actually take some time to look around and get to know the incredible members there. I invite you to put your questions out there or send an email to one of them (priestesses/mods). Between us we have five reachable emails (the moderators, the priestesses) and any of us would be more than happy to assist you. If you do find it to be all your assumptions say, then feel free to leave that review here.
However, you may just find a new group of friends and a different perspective than you came with. 1tu

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
surest
neophyte
neophyte

@cheesesandwitch , l specifically wish to commend you, you are significantly amazing in your interaction, kudos. While lam so satisfied with you, may l let you know that anything worth doing at all, is worth doing very well in all ramifications. When we step into the meta_world, we don't wait to be told that we are dealing with "live and it's exit" and that should make us more diligent in whatever we are doing to ourselves and to others. For eg, there are skillful developers everywhere ,who can create classic sites that will give credence to every persons.While you don't consider most things as necessary, it may be offensive and a sign of negligence to others. Remember, we are talking of serving the whole world and not just a group of people or community. Did you see why CH will always be rated above others, they has such quintessential characteristics in all things they do including an impeccable system and channels of communication to any and all of their clients. Can l personally tell you that l'm not just rambling, l wrote to them in earlier June and got replied to......on July , while some subsequent attempt to reach them again and conclude and an offer has all failed. Can l see that as a healthy communication? I doubt. I'm just pointing all these not because l'm so concerned but what if l'm a prospective client?. Blessings.

Esoteric scientist

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CH are the giants in this industry. Its unfair to compare ANYONE to them because we all know we dont compete. CH have many full time staff, have been online for 15 years and have the funds to incorporate the highest technology and can afford to pay developers. As we are only babies on the scene in terms of time served online , we are unable to nor do we wish to compete with them as we cater to different sectors of the meta/ spirit keeping community. We simply dont have the resources at this point in time to invest thousands in a website and employees to be on the clock answering the many emails that come in. As we grow, this will change but we would hope that our clients prefer quality of their working or companion over having the best all singing all dancing website around. If that offends them, then there is nothing we can do for that. Incidentally this is the first we've heard that the forum is subpar in terms of quality .

We arent CH. We would never try to be. We could never accomplish what Mags and Ash have done here. I would like to point out, they too started out small and humble and their site wasn't always so .. up to your standards. But the quality of work was there and they grafted, they kept at it, they grew and they kicked ass. Most of us started here and as we branched out and spread our wings, we didnt forget that CH is home.And just like anyone leaving Mom and Dad's house, you wont jump straight in to a grander house because, like them, you have to work your ass off- only they have a lifetime head start.

As for your email, again, ive been looking into this for you and are unable to find anything that you would be waiting on so if you want to message me privately to give me the subject matter of the email i can look into it. Alternatively, if you would like to, you can email me personally : <<Removed by Mod>> . You wont be met by a butler in a swank tophat and tails holding a serving tray of caviar 1s Im not fancy.. but, I promise you, anything you have to say will receive immediate attention and be kept in the strictest confidence. 1tu

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:As for your email, again, ive been looking into this for you and are unable to find anything that you would be waiting on so if you want to message me privately to give me the subject matter of the email i can look into it. Alternatively, if you would like to, you can email me personally...
Since email address is not commonly allowed and might soon be deleted by mods here, hopefully you don't mind me posting this link of SaS forum:
http://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.p ... 459#p18631
I assume you are Anatel, based on the email address you provided.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:As for your email, again, ive been looking into this for you and are unable to find anything that you would be waiting on so if you want to message me privately to give me the subject matter of the email i can look into it. Alternatively, if you would like to, you can email me personally...
Since email address is not commonly allowed and might soon be deleted by mods here, hopefully you don't mind me posting this link of SaS forum:
http://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.p ... 459#p18631
I assume you are Anatel, based on the email address you provided.
Yes I am. Thank you darkwing. much appreciated 1ey

Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

just wanted to say they have a forum for darker beings and newbie who are not so close to darker energy will feel their forum energy like ache and some of darker energy symptom.they have a contest who sins more write more post and get something.

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yingtale wrote:just wanted to say they have a forum for darker beings and newbie who are not so close to darker energy will feel their forum energy like ache and some of darker energy symptom.they have a contest who sins more write more post and get something.
Of course the forum is mainly about demons, hence the name Satan and Suns 1tu It isnt for everyone but for those that feel called, the invitation is certainly there to come and say hello. Just to point out, we have those from all walks of life- including Muslims and Christians. I believe nearly every religion is represented there so really its not all dark and spooky and just about demons. We dont come from a daaaarrrrkkk spoooooooky place.

To clarify, the "SINS" are a points system. You get one SIN for every word posted. The actual word SIN instead of POINT was used as we thought it would be a cute play on words.

Every month, we introduce new prizes. The person that SINS the most, ie has the highest points for posting the most in the month, gets to choose from a list of prizes, including some of the items not yet listed in the store. Prizes can range from graveyard dirt vials made during a ritual with the Death Demons to services from the store. This is a fun way to let everyone join in on the fun and it promotes healthy competition and friendly banter amongst the forum members 1tu

Quinterrace09
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dark Terrestial
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I have had S&S third eye attunement cleansing surgery done... But I don't know how to feel about it, because I requested the write up 3 times but never got it.. It has been almost a month since the surgery. I was told 2 of the 3 times that it was being work on and would be completed later that day I never received it either day..It more irritating then anything because I can't share what was done with friends who were interested in maybe getting it done as well...

Return to “Seller Review”