BaronessSilvia

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Thank you very much for answering my questions dear Isabel. I'm also the type who would work only with spirits and powers from the light. I also think that the most powerful spirits and powers are from the light.
I saw that on her booth online she have just a few items listed. I'm also curious about some of her spirits, like the ones I wrote in my previous post. What kind of angel and djinn do you have from her? They have helpers too?

isabelcrowe
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm glad to help! My angel is white and the djinn is grey. xx.

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
― W.B. Yeats
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

isabelcrowe wrote:Personally I am not the type to work with anything dark or dangerous. However if you contact her privately she offers spirits of all sorts. I have a djinn and an angel. Both are so fantastic words cannot express. They understand me, and I feel like I've had them all my life. They're always making me laugh and smile. And they care about me, cheer me up when I'm sad, and give great advice. They even visited a relative of mine who died recently, and met her! How wicked awesome is that? Her items may seem very pricey, but again contact her and I'm sure that she'll find something to fit your budget. Again, please let me know if you have any questions, I would love to answer them.
I wanted a djinn family from her but didn't wanna come out of pocket for 2,000$ considering shes a collector and doesn't have that much feedback to my acceptance. Overall shes a very nice lady who answered every question i had and more. If theres more review's i would come out of pocket! So for now bumping this

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

isabelcrowe wrote:I'm glad to help! My angel is white and the djinn is grey. xx.
Ca I ask you what type of angel do you have? And your djinn is a marid, ifrit, shaitan or other kind?

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

goaldigger123 wrote:
isabelcrowe wrote:Personally I am not the type to work with anything dark or dangerous. However if you contact her privately she offers spirits of all sorts. I have a djinn and an angel. Both are so fantastic words cannot express. They understand me, and I feel like I've had them all my life. They're always making me laugh and smile. And they care about me, cheer me up when I'm sad, and give great advice. They even visited a relative of mine who died recently, and met her! How wicked awesome is that? Her items may seem very pricey, but again contact her and I'm sure that she'll find something to fit your budget. Again, please let me know if you have any questions, I would love to answer them.
I wanted a djinn family from her but didn't wanna come out of pocket for 2,000$ considering shes a collector and doesn't have that much feedback to my acceptance. Overall shes a very nice lady who answered every question i had and more. If theres more review's i would come out of pocket! So for now bumping this
To be honest I don't like the names of one of her items. I saw that she have among other products. ''Lucifer's mightiest angel'', ''All powerful devil queen'', ''The archdevil''. I would not work with items like these. Angels and spirits from light are more powerful than those kind of spirits. This is my opinion.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
goaldigger123 wrote:
To be honest I don't like the names of one of her items. I saw that she have among other products. ''Lucifer's mightiest angel'', ''All powerful devil queen'', ''The archdevil''. I would not work with items like these. Angels and spirits from light are more powerful than those kind of spirits. This is my opinion.
Dont judge her based on her items that's all I have to say judge on the validity of it. I dont judge other ppl paths or wat they follow i follow my own but wat I can say is in so many ways angels in heaven are not all great and positive. I remain spiritual because of this.

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

goaldigger123 wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
goaldigger123 wrote:
Dont judge her based on her items that's all I have to say judge on the validity of it. I dont judge other ppl paths or wat they follow i follow my own but wat I can say is in so many ways angels in heaven are not all great and positive. I remain spiritual because of this.
I didn't judged her, I just said that I don' like the ''names'' of some of her products. In another post I remember that I said that some of her items seems interesting. I don't know anything about angels from heaven who are not positive, I will not comment nothing about them. I have information only about ''fallen'' angels and good angels. :)

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok good use that to your benefit. Blessings

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

I will do my best. Best wishes.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well after some research and deep insight and opening my third eye she sells legitimate spirits but she overexggarates the items are not illuminati owned nor royalty. She claimed to have multiple jinns in three pieces only saw one manifested the binding were definitely not done correctly. Theres my review

Return to “Seller Review”