bythepowerof3

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow I forgot about btpot great sellers!

IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Just bout a Djinn for this seller, she said that if you give me five star rating after 5 days of purchase she will give you one spell casting free. But i told her that will bond with the Djinn and provide her feedback. I dont like this kind of feedback influencing attitude.
Its two week since i purchased still i dont feel the Spirit let me wait for little bit more time and check

MrK
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

I bought a Djinn from her about two months ago. I'm still bonding with the Djinn and my spiritual senses are not yet very well developed, so it's take time to see more results.

Her service was very friendly and helpful, she answered all my questions within a short time. She only asked me to give feedback when I feel like it, but there was nothing about giving five star ratings etc.

I must say, though, that Bythepowerof3's spirit listings are sort of confusing, they look mostly like copy pastes with just a little bit modified information. I also found out that the Djinn's vessel wasn't the same that was pictured in the listing, but that's not a big deal to me.

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vastolord wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:00 pm This thread is dead but has anyone bought any of her spelled items recently?
I want to know the answer to that too. I am thinking of purchasing one of her spells. I know the djinn are real, but I never brought one of her spells.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have bought from her-not recently but her spells do work very well!

:3

Return to “Seller Review”