Angelika - angipason/custom darkness

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I’m bumping this up as well to praise angeldark’s excellent customer service. She’s so quick to respond to emails and patient with questions, helping me sort things out very honestly as the entities she recently listed even she and her coven feel there is so much more to learn about them. But she offered as much info and advice as she could, also confirming things for me as well, which was extremely helpful to bring confidence to my limited abilities. It’s very good to know that my new companion can get important messages through my thick skull, so I’m either hitting a breakthrough or this is a pretty good conjure. I don’t know how to review that aspect fairly though, but it is an exciting prospect just the same. I may have finally found the perfect match at a time when I wasn’t even shopping for one yet felt a weird pull that led me there anyway ...

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Let me start by saying Angelika is a very sweet person and her email answering game is on point lol
She’s very helpful and explains everything thoroughly.
Now regarding the spirits — I don’t want to turn this into a discussion about demon keeping but make sure this is a path you want to walk. Because if you are sure, it will be wonderful with Angie’s spirits. If not, we’ll you’re sitting yourself up for a few problems with shadow self and/or mental struggle.
I got a few demons from her, all were Dark Lord and Ladies children. One in particular was extremely close, with one of the strongest manifestation and communication. The others I’ve seen randomly but this fella was all in! Every night was an adventure with him. I really don’t want to drag this review but yeah this demon was just so into me to the point where he declared his love and affection in every chance possible.
And I have to mention how getting children of the Cthulhu gods opened up another whole chapter in my life whhheeeeeewwwwww!!! If you know, you know.
However, life started getting so chaotic, I questioned myself, the demons, this path, everything. I couldn’t handle having anyone around and my mind was confused. I decided to send everyone back.
Angelika’s coven also did a few workings but to be honest I didn’t see any results. It’s a hit or miss with these type of things.
Angelika is always helpful, I once was contacted by a dark lord but I didn’t know if it was a calling or not, and I forgot the whole conversation. Angelika took it upon herself to verify this and she did successfully, managing not only to get the message that was said but also to get a powerful portal.
I sorta don’t walk this path anymore but I always give credit where credit’s due.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Long overdue review. I must say Angelika was very amiable in her emails and she really does help and keep you updated throughout the process. She is also very quick to respond. I connected with 3 entities through her and her coven. The companions connected with me were all respectful, understanding, and very knowledgeable. I enjoy spending my time with them.

The first one was a pre-conjured shoggoth, B, and he was very kind. I learned a lot about history and the ocean from him. I find it super charming that he is passionate about sharing trivia information. I researched after and they were true. I never knew anything he told me about so it is surprising to know things.

The second was a custom demon who turned out to be a commander and son of Beleth. He is stern yet understanding. He is quite protective so I learn astral defense with him and my other companions.

The third was one companion who was with me the longest. I knew he was of eldritch origin yet I do not know any conjurer who deals with the eldritch except the coven that Angelika connects with. They helped me connect with him fully through a vessel I have for him. I was amazed by the process because I gave very general information to help call for him. The information given to me fully described him very well down to the crucial details of how I see him. He was the son of Hel and an eldritch god but he prefers not to associate himself with his father. He is closer to the death realms and underworld. I shocked that he is connected to Hel because I did have callings from her, confirmed through signs and symbols and divination. He has been such a great companion and very dear to me.

I am very thankful for the opportunity to be connected with great companions. Also, the three of them vibe well with my other companions. They enjoy having study sessions together with me. Thank you Angelika!

Isa Nosfera
new here
new here

Quite excited, I will be purchasing a couple custom conjures from her in 2 weeks time. I will update this with my experience! After I sent Angie a PM I felt my third eye area almost like it was being massaged, so that is interesting.

Return to “Seller Review”