cassia4

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

As with many of Albina's items, I get physical symptoms too. That's what keeps me coming back to her! I know it's working. I have so many from her!
-arianna- is right. Quite a few of Cassia4's descriptions state to wear it for an hour each day until you get used to the energy. And to wear them over a 2-3 week period to fully adjust & align.
BTW: the "Cloak" spell is a good one!!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
iva
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

So turns out I got chicken pox. From God knows where/what. I had already been vaccinated when I was a kiddo, and the doctor was surprised that I'm getting it at a ripe age of 24. And my dad never had the pox either and we're supposed to be genetically more resistant to it... :S The Chinese believe that Chickenpox is the body's way of getting rid of poison. If so, I sure got a lot of poison in my head :/

Cassia responded
remove the magickals for a day and then wear or carry again..and repeat this for the first week is necessary
Just started wearing the pendant again. Hopefully it'll help me with the healing process.

Everything with a grain of salt. Nothing is ever what it seems.
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

iva wrote:So turns out I got chicken pox. From God knows where/what. I had already been vaccinated when I was a kiddo, and the doctor was surprised that I'm getting it at a ripe age of 24. And my dad never had the pox either and we're supposed to be genetically more resistant to it... :S The Chinese believe that Chickenpox is the body's way of getting rid of poison. If so, I sure got a lot of poison in my head :/

Cassia responded
remove the magickals for a day and then wear or carry again..and repeat this for the first week is necessary
Just started wearing the pendant again. Hopefully it'll help me with the healing process.
o.o That sounds dangerous. Chickenpox is best, I guess, received when you're a kid. When you're a grown up, it can get very serious.
I hope it goes away soon! Keep us updated and stay healthy!

:hug:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

iva wrote:So turns out I got chicken pox. From God knows where/what. I had already been vaccinated when I was a kiddo, and the doctor was surprised that I'm getting it at a ripe age of 24. And my dad never had the pox either and we're supposed to be genetically more resistant to it... :S The Chinese believe that Chickenpox is the body's way of getting rid of poison. If so, I sure got a lot of poison in my head :/

Cassia responded
I had chickenpox as a child. I was miserable!!
Hope you feel better soon!!!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I had chicken pox when I was only a few months old and I luckily I don't remember it, but my brother had it as a child. It gets better after a few days or so they told me back then,it's not so itchy anymore. Just hang in there and you'll feel better soon :candlep:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Cassia responded
iva, hope that you get better soon, I also got it when was child and don't remember anymore but it just sucks to be ill, so best wishes from here.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

If you have oatmeal available, take baking soda (bi-carbonate soda) and oatmeal baths. It soothes the skin and stops the itching.

Watch your temperature... adult chickenpox can actually come with a very high temperature, which can make you sterile. Since the Chinese place SO much importance on producing a child to be both heir and to look after you when you are older, you'll want to watch your temperature more carefully than most.

The fact that you caught it despite both being immunized as a child and having a genetic resistance to catching it shows that you've caught a more severe version of the virus. Keep under the eyes of a medical professional.

Brightest blessings, and I hope that you get well, quickly and with a minimum of fuss...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

On top of it, the virus which causes chickenpox stays in the body at the base of the spine. I just saw something on the news about it and how sometimes when people are older it can make them prone to shingles. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

http://www.umm.edu/patiented/articles/w ... 0082_2.htm

iva
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you all of you guys for the well wishes! Hearts to Ruby, Ivy, Arianna, edsphinx, Selqetkitty and Angelfire!

Was pretttttty doped up since Sunday, hate taking the Acyclovir 400mg 2 tablets 5 times a day, not to mention Paracetamol/Codeine for the fever/headache. Wish I got it as a child, it just gets more of a PITA when you have it when you're older. Been bathing with organic tar & sea buckthorn soap, scrubbing it with baking soda afterwards...seems to work. Now I'm scabbing up and no more read blistery spots! I really just hated the fever/headache, the feeling of being unproductive cos of lying in bed and sleeping for days on end is just urgh.

Wish I don't get scars...seems like even if you don't scratch, you'd still get scars. -sigh-

On another note, I'm wondering how long it might take for CH to ship out orders, esp with the xmas sale and all. got myself a lazy orb and an aeon orb to prepare for my first djinn from lisa...

Everything with a grain of salt. Nothing is ever what it seems.
firedragon722
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi

I'm planing on buying a spell from cassia4 but before i buy a potentially expensive spell from her i would like to know do her spells and spell items work like she says they should?

Return to “Seller Review”