Dark Bloom Rising by Adelphia Blood, Voidwalker, Skjalddis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Chaosdemons7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Candors

Anyone bought anything from this seller ?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is a review for Adelphia’s services from Dark Bloom Rising and magickandspirits.
Adelphia when I first known was very easy to communicate with and answers emails swiftly. I had contacted her regarding some of her offered services such as Reveresed Lobotomy and Azazel’s third eye surgery. Communication was good, my worries were eased, I paid, dates were sit. She didn’t commit to those dates and a new one was sit, she still didn’t commit. Excuses were made and I understood. Life happens. And Adelphia was open about those circumstances and apologized. The workings were done and I received all the info. I didn’t feel a difference but these type of workings depend on a lot of factors. I didn’t complain.
Almost couple of years later, I contacted her regarding getting a DC. I was interested in two actually. Adelphia referred me to her assistant, V, and didn’t seem interested in conversing like she used to be. Fine - people get busy.
I got a visit from both DC’s, they both agreed to be with me. Payment plan was sit. There were times when I’d send an email to Adelphia but I’ll receive an answer from V instead who always seemed .. idk like she just skins through and answers quickly. I finished the payment of the first DC, D. I requested the info but I was told that I’ll get it after I receive the packa. I was however given the name. Later I had to send a few emails after receiving the package.
With the second DC, R, it was worse. I mentioned more than once that I need the info and the package is here to no avail. V took some time to actually read the email and send the info. If you get a companion, a demon at that, and don’t have any info — this will scare you.
I also have ordered a set of items for cleansing, can’t remember the name of product. Upon its arrival there was no info. Here we go again. I emailed V. No answer. So I emailed Adelphia. She was flabbergasted as to why I am contacting her. She was passively rude. I explained my situation and sent photos. I only got “OK” as a response. Then V writes an email saying Adelphia doesn’t like to be disturbed and that I should not write such emails, I better contact her, V. Well if someone was answering my questions I would not have bothered Adelphia!!!! And what’s with this pompous attitude? Comparing how Adelphia was before and what she turned into when dealing with her is confusing. Not approachable nor personable.
Unto the entities themselves:
DC R wasn’t my strongest connection but DC D? He was the strongest connection and manifestation ever!
Daily communications; telepathically, pulling me to astral travel or project, intimacy, strong visions, implanting thoughts — extremely strong. His biography was impressive. He was an elite DC and every demon I had after him said they knew him and they never questioned his role as the lead entity of my spirit family. One thing that surprised me and sit him apart is how he is the only entity that not only spoke Classical Arabic, he actually spoke my local dialect!!! All entities spoke English or their own language or maybe light language but not DC D! He was my favorite (and I say was because I stopped spirit companionship for years), and I still miss him till this day. He was perfect. Just perfect.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

Any website?

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne

Return to “Seller Review”