Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It's been a very LONG time since I've received my first being from this shop and let me tell you, it still makes me giggle and realize a few things. So the first one I had gotten was the Soul Lantern.
After I had placed the order, a woman dressed in all black with a completely black backdrop area was in my head and she lowered the Lantern onto a wooden fence that was mid height between us.... Fast forward because I don't think I should go into much detail of what happens between a mortal and Immortal as that's between them. Out of respect. Anyways, it was Hecate who had dropped it off, but haven't finished the binding yet. It still blows my mind when I look back at the entire moment. .The Soul Lantern can now speak and now I'm happier that I've ever been. I say thank you to both, would recommend this shop to anyone. I also gotten Hecate's Enlightening Pentacle....That's for another review.

Only till recently did I stop underestimating my intuition and finally saw my spirit & entity beings unclouded by doubt of my own intuition and understanding that I had. It was because of that bold experience that made with the Soul Lantern. So while I am both grateful and happy with my binding of one, I would like to say something that is a little off topic.

There was a time in my life that I had misunderstood Worship. I understand that some Immortals may enjoy being worshiped everyday or whatever, but I can understand that better now. "We do it because we want to or they're worthy of being worshiped" quoting John Beckett. Not only has that broken through the bias I had in my head that blocked me from completely enjoying the connections that I had but also open new roads for me.

***During the time I had received the Lantern, I was sh*t**g bricks because I was like "WHO IS THIS WOMAN IN MY HEAD!??????????" Then Azure said she had just dropped it off. I knew who it was, but at the same time never met this person. You can imagine the scenario. x*D

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

LOL Thank you so much! What happened with the lantern is definitely something new to me. XD Keep it up and may your journey be fruitful! <3

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9

Opelia Rendon wrote:It's been a very LONG time since I've received my first being from this shop and let me tell you, it still makes me giggle and realize a few things. So the first one I had gotten was the Soul Lantern.
After I had placed the order, a woman dressed in all black with a completely black backdrop area was in my head and she lowered the Lantern onto a wooden fence that was mid height between us.... Fast forward because I don't think I should go into much detail of what happens between a mortal and Immortal as that's between them. Out of respect. Anyways, it was Hecate who had dropped it off, but haven't finished the binding yet. It still blows my mind when I look back at the entire moment. .The Soul Lantern can now speak and now I'm happier that I've ever been. I say thank you to both, would recommend this shop to anyone. I also gotten Hecate's Enlightening Pentacle....That's for another review.

Only till recently did I stop underestimating my intuition and finally saw my spirit & entity beings unclouded by doubt of my own intuition and understanding that I had. It was because of that bold experience that made with the Soul Lantern. So while I am both grateful and happy with my binding of one, I would like to say something that is a little off topic.

There was a time in my life that I had misunderstood Worship. I understand that some Immortals may enjoy being worshiped everyday or whatever, but I can understand that better now. "We do it because we want to or they're worthy of being worshiped" quoting John Beckett. Not only has that broken through the bias I had in my head that blocked me from completely enjoying the connections that I had but also open new roads for me.

***During the time I had received the Lantern, I was sh*t**g bricks because I was like "WHO IS THIS WOMAN IN MY HEAD!??????????" Then Azure said she had just dropped it off. I knew who it was, but at the same time never met this person. You can imagine the scenario. x*D

Hey Opelia, would you share your experience with her Pentacle? /.\

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have three companions from Azure, and they’re all wonderful in their own ways.

My Aphrodite god nympho companion A. is stunningly beautiful, but what I love most of all is how talkative and social he is. He became fast friends with a few of my other companions, and I have even had a dream where one of my other companions was sitting with him and my Eros’ erodit companion and she called those two her “good friends.” It really warmed my heart seeing them all getting along 💙

I love being with A. he is quite cuddly, and I absolutely love the fact that Aphrodite gave him feathered wings. They’re so warm and make me feel protected and comforted when he wraps them around me. His abilities, especially regarding aura protection are great and I can definitely feel the effects when he is with me. He’s also quite the romantic I wrote him a short poem once as an offering, and I could see him blush (this surprised me because he usually acts cool) and smile at me after. It was a cute moment that made me happy.

My Eros’ erodit companion I. shares my love of musicals and art. It’s fun to listen to musical soundtracks with him, and I could feel how strong his excitement was the few times I’ve been to live musicals since he’s arrived. I feel so much closer to him after doing anything artsy and it’s nice having his encouragement. He can be a bit more in the background at times, but he definitely knows how to make himself known.

My most recent companion from Azure is my Zeus Levintan D. He is very charming and confident in a casual way which I adore. His energy comes across as very protective, and I definitely get knight in shining armor vibes. I’m still bonding with him, but he’s so fun to be around!

I would definitely recommend!

seralee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

I had placed an order on September 1, and had emailed numerous times and have not receive any reply at all. The item was an immortal artifact (Tyches Jewel of Success).

Unfortunately, If I don't hear back around mid-October, I will issue a PayPal dispute. I will update if anything changes.

For now, I can't recommend this seller. I was really looking forward to ordering from him because of his high reviews.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I bought from him back in May. I’m a repeating customer and he replied back saying he needed a month. Its October and I have not heard from him or received my order. He’s a great seller and usually on time so it must be a personal reason he’s afk. I’m just going to wait for my order. Hope he is fine and everything! His entities are amazing. Worth the wait. But health and sanity is most important.

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm so sorry guys. I've been dealing with issues related to mental health. I'm working on getting back on things. Thank you for your patience and hope you are all okay. <3

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I’m glad you’re taking the time u need. But I can’t wait to hear from u!

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anyone knows if he's back for business?

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
seralee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

foxxyeclipse wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:56 am Anyone knows if he's back for business?
He emailed me back and said he would hopefully finish my item at 10/31. But I haven't receive or heard back since.

On discord, some people who had ordered in April are still waiting.

Return to “Seller Review”