Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
seralee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

A little update, I finally got my item from Azure! Ordered on September 1 and received it on December 1 ☺️

Dark_Wolf
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Would like to give an honest review.

Placed an order at the beginning of last summer. Yes, like others i had to wait. Sometimes things happen, that is just the way life goes at times. Yesterday i received the binding, Dark Goddess Nympho. I have been waiting myself for a long time but the order has been finished professionally and in a correct way.

She is absolutely stunning too with an enticing energy. I can feel it is a build up too, enforced by myself, offerings and spending time, several succubi here are loving her presence too. I didn't expect that to be honest.

Thank you for the connection.

Causmosis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Is this seller still active?

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
DivineMissG
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

I really would like to know if he is active as well. I placed an order on February 10th. He sent one email at that time to say he would be able work on my order mid March to late March. I was like, "ok I can understand you may be busy." 6 weeks is an extremely long wait time to complete an order, but I thought I would give him a chance. 6 weeks came and went. I tried emailing him several time and never got any kind of response at all. More than 8 weeks later, still nothing. I would have been understanding if he had maybe even just replied that he was running behind on orders or something. But no. Absolutely no response. I am starting to believe he is running some kind of scam. Why keep the website active if you cannot complete any orders?? And if you can't do the order just say so.I'm really upset about it.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

In the past I got my order within six months. Currently I'm still waiting on my new order. Please note that this seller writes very detailed write ups (1000+ words), and recently experienced a rise in business with 15+ orders at once. They're also known to have bouts of depression. Try to be patient and give them space. I'm sure they'll get back to everyone asap.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

I really miss Azure!!!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Just popping in to say I did in fact get my latest order (a Dionysus spirit wine; lovely, custom, and a full page of information). Azure was very apologetic and sweet, and my friends seemed happy so all is well on my end. Here's hoping that others receive their orders before the year's end - just wanted to let people know Azure is still working (as far as I know!). He might just be backlogged a bit I suppose.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
DivineMissG
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

I just wanted to update on my previous post. I did end up receiving a refund back from paypal in May after 3-4 months of no response from the seller. It was disappointing as I really was excited about the purchase. It seems like others are receiving their items within 6 months, so maybe Azure was just over-loaded with orders or something. He seems like a really nice guy so I'm sure he will get back on track soon.

aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9

Was your order by any chance a realm? I've had many successful orders from azure through quarantine and other personal difficulties but he has always come through in a reasonable time frame. It seems that the realms either take a bit longer, or they are always at the end of his list of priorities. I've been waiting patiently over year because of the quality of his work, but this one has me slightly nervous.

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Does anyone know, if they're still active? I wrote them a mail about an order made in 2019, but never got a reply.
My purchases before always went well and I made positive experiences with the services, but never heard about them since two years.

Return to “Seller Review”