Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Blu offered 7 free Aphrodite nymphs to celebrate his store opening :) I got lucky just for being a night owl Lolols

so I was literally feeling "ahem" [emoji57] like exactly one second before I received an email from blu confirming he had bound my nympho to my pendant. He mentioned I should feel him the moment I opened the email Lolols! Well I felt it a few seconds earlier! I sent him a brief description of what I want and everything else was up to him and Aphrodite. Well I think they knew what I liked Bc the personality given was sooo my type :) Will update when the ahem happens [emoji4]

boop
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you for creating this thread, Drake. :)

Since this is a seller review thread, I'm not sure how appropriate it is for me to saying anything. xD So I'll stay quiet, but I hope the experiences are pleasant! <3

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

He said it would be here as soon as I open his e-mail: 4:30 in the morning, when I got home
I think he was off a little... I had the vessel in my pocket the night before, and it was about nine or so that I felt it jump and tingle a little
Not much else to report just yet, but it sounds like it could be an interesting time

Bigpromt
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alya
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Greater Being
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet
Zodiac:

Hey all! So just wanted to write a mini starting review about this wonderful type of nympho. I first felt something when my stomach felt empty and my body drained of energy. Well regardless of that I didn't really feel her as much but that is due to my lack progression in my skills. When I went to connect using some draws along with a invocation that helped me feel her and sorta communicate. Today I tired again and she came through far stronger with out having to use any draws or a invocations to me that is great, but regardless so far she has been wonderful and has done as any nympho would do for there keeper. I will follow up in a few weeks and it should be full of great details! Till then thank you very much Blumoon8, you are a great person for giving out the 7.

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

Blu sent me some great information with my Nympho. I was very impressed with his reply to me which was both personal and informative. I understand in this day and age we don't always have the time to go into detail, but it was nice to see that he cares about his work.
I was meditating and a man with black hair, dressed in white appeared walking past me in a vision. I thought it was a little strange as I was meditating at the time on another spirit that didn't fit the look of the one that I saw. Of course I finished meditating and saw I had an email from Blu, and there in the description was the black hair and look of Mr Nympho, I had seen.
So first impressions are very positive. I always enjoy it when they appear in my mind like that. I will update this thread when we have had time to work together. Very pleased so far.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

blumoon8 wrote:

Since this is a seller review thread, I'm not sure how appropriate it is for me to saying anything. xD So I'll stay quiet, but I hope the experiences are pleasant! <3
You are allowed to respond to people's post if you feel the need. Ie. thank them or clarify/explain something about what they posted.
But not to promote yourself/listings/ect.

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:
blumoon8 wrote:

You are allowed to respond to people's post if you feel the need. Ie. thank them or clarify/explain something about what they posted.
But not to promote yourself/listings/ect.
Thank you Drake for making that clear. :)

I'm glad a lot of you are having some interesting experiences. :) Thank you again for your interest and congratulations on being winners!

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
learningk120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords

blu give me awesome experience, i lucky get free nympho from him, and first time i receive email from blu, and i can feel my vessel is like vibriating, when i try to see , isee beautiful women smile to me, and she always stay close with me and sometimes i talk with her, waw is very different perspective view with my other black art spirit. thanks alot blu you give me awesome experience, and one thing thanks for fast respond, it made customer will very satisfied and feel welcome.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

So that same night the ahem happened! Felt diff temp throughout my body but was drifting in and out of sleep. he must've been disappointed Bc nothing happened since lololols [emoji51] was waiting for another exp but been too tired all week but decided to post before I forget the exp lol

boop

Return to “Seller Review”