Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Azure Echo wrote:Thank you so much Jack. <3 I'm so glad you've had pleasant experiences with her!
I keep on having more pleasant experiences with her as time passes, this one is the most recent.

I let her know that I was not really feeling like I was in the mood for sex, so she and I talked about some pressing matters, like why she was there for me, and what I needed help with. She was optimistic about it though, which I have to give her props for. I eventually decided to turn into my Werewolf form because I was really bored. All the article of clothing I was wearing in the dream pretty much got torn off and shredded within four seconds, leaving me with nothing on. She playfully nudged me, so I took both of her hands in my own, and asked if she could remove her clothing to make this more comfortable for me. She did so at my request, teasing me while stripping down to nothing. I got to take a look at her, and her breasts had increased in cup size, and her thighs and buttocks looked much wider than I last saw her, her legs even looked much more sexier than before, and she still maintained her fit and athletic build. I even noticed that her hair length had increased too. She complimented me on how muscular and ripped I was. I took a look at myself, and holy crap.. I looked really jacked up for a Werewolf. My arms were huge, and my abs were extremely ripped, and my legs were extremely well built. My entire body was extremely, extremely, extremely muscular and vascular for a Werewolf. It looked like a friendly one, but extremely muscular and more well built compared to most, if not all Werewolves out there. I do remember kissing her out of gratitude for her compliment. She chuckled at this, and told me I was her light that shined in a vast darkness encompassing the current world we all live in today.

I'm so grateful that I have her in my life, I truly am. 1lo 1ht

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Sooo just few days ago my sunlight sparkling has arrived!!

Well I never buy from azure (ups) but surprisingly I win his giveaway of 'sunlight sparkling' from Apollo, so I decided to give a review about it :*

It takes long but worth the wait. Even maybe some of you didn't know or already forgot which giveaway is that, but I can say that.. I'm very satisfied.

My sunlight sparkling is a girl, and her description is really really loooooong~~~~~ I love it! This is the first time I received that kind of long explanation, even you can't compare it to an add on indepth reading lol

Since the sunlight sparkling was created by Apollo himself, and when azure asked what kind of sparkling I wanted? I let Apollo to decided it for me which is.... Turn out perfect.
Aside her amazing ability, what surprised me is her appearance. I have an original character for a webtoon plan that still in WIP, I've been imagining that kind of girl inside my head for my story.

And it's surprise me that Apollo take my OC appearance for my sunlight sparkling <3
It's almost like I got a custom servitor but not a servitor and it was made by an immortal xD
Because of that, I always thinking my sunlight sparkling as my daughter lol since all my OC is my 2D sons and daughters lol I can feel a close bond with her~

And I also receive a free custom spell from Apollo again (yay), because my sunlight sparkling takes too long to finish hehe. I did not receive the spell yet so I don't know, but my experience with my sunlight sparkling is great.
It's just a few days since she arrived but we already became close enough xD I love her hehehe
Azure services is great, I don't mind the waiting since it's a giveaway but he cares about all his customers.
Thank you for the giveaway Azure~ it was a great experience for me~

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I have had a wonderful experience so far, with Azure. He is great to talk to, and is overall a real gem of a person. I appreciate authenticity, and that's exactly what you get with Azure! I find that I resonate with his beliefs on Immortals, which is why I opened up and dived in to make numerous purchases in his store.

I am awaiting the completion of my orders absolutely patiently (with all the amazing giveaways going on, he has his hands full lol) but I just wanted to say that Azure is definitely a seller I trust and respect.

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Made an order with him, can't wait. Was wondering does it take him awhile to respond to emails? Not trying to be impatient, just worried I sent my email to the wrong address. Lol. My email had the description of what I was looking for.

Anyway looking forward to meeting a Dark God/dess Nympho. Will update when I receive my order. 1tu

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Hi TheFaceBetween, I am also awaiting a reply from him but I know he has been super busy wrapping things up after all the giveaways. I am sure he will reply soon enough. :)

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:Hi TheFaceBetween, I am also awaiting a reply from him but I know he has been super busy wrapping things up after all the giveaways. I am sure he will reply soon enough. :)
Ahh I see, thanks for the info I can see why he is busy. I hope you are having a nice day/night. (;

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I am, thank you! :) Hope you are too ;)

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

My order has been completed! And I am extremely impressed. Azure and the Immortals found perfect matches for me! Regarding his Immortal Artifacts, I am amazed by the Hearth Stone in particular. It has actually started to turn a relationship around for the better, which had me quite floored. Now, it's bonding time with my new companions! ;)

Aurukami
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werebeast
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurukami
Zodiac:

I haven’t received my Dionysus mistress or master yet but Azure is really sweet and I am excited!

1sy
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

bumpin

Return to “Seller Review”