The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks to you girl and you do have an awesome spirit family.It was my pleasure to bring you and them together. I Love what I do and its my passion. Glad everyone is enjoying the spirits they have gotten and hope I can keep things going quick as I can for you guys.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I recently purchased an Ice stag, pegasus, and i guess it would be a reverse adoption. I've dreamt of the stag and Pegasus so I know they're near but that's all I know. As for the RA, I just mentioned to Billy that I know I have had a presence around me all my life. I described what I could. To be honest, I wasn't sure he'd (the presence) would come through to anyone else. I know he's protective of me, perhaps a little possessive. This is the one that was my "imaginary friend" as a child and later my "imaginary boyfriend" when I was older and wanted people to leave me alone. Things have happened in my life that I know was him. Yet I've been to psychics and while they saw others around me, never him. I was almost afraid I made him up. Turns out I didn't and he came through for Billy. I am eagerly awaiting the info. Through the order process to now, Billy has been patient, considerate, wonderful. He's one of my top three favorites. I'm definitely a customer for life and i HIGHLY recommend him. You won't be disappointed. He is awesome!

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:I recently purchased an Ice stag, pegasus, and i guess it would be a reverse adoption. I've dreamt of the stag and Pegasus so I know they're near but that's all I know. As for the RA, I just mentioned to Billy that I know I have had a presence around me all my life. I described what I could. To be honest, I wasn't sure he'd (the presence) would come through to anyone else. I know he's protective of me, perhaps a little possessive. This is the one that was my "imaginary friend" as a child and later my "imaginary boyfriend" when I was older and wanted people to leave me alone. Things have happened in my life that I know was him. Yet I've been to psychics and while they saw others around me, never him. I was almost afraid I made him up. Turns out I didn't and he came through for Billy. I am eagerly awaiting the info. Through the order process to now, Billy has been patient, considerate, wonderful. He's one of my top three favorites. I'm definitely a customer for life and i HIGHLY recommend him. You won't be disappointed. He is awesome!
Can I second that Rubyluv
He is one of 4 sellers that I trust and I've used his services many times, I now have an order in for a madman who was electrocuted through electric therapy , I'm sure at last I will have found somebody that understands me :)

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Hekhare wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:I recently purchased an Ice stag, pegasus, and i guess it would be a reverse adoption. I've dreamt of the stag and Pegasus so I know they're near but that's all I know. As for the RA, I just mentioned to Billy that I know I have had a presence around me all my life. I described what I could. To be honest, I wasn't sure he'd (the presence) would come through to anyone else. I know he's protective of me, perhaps a little possessive. This is the one that was my "imaginary friend" as a child and later my "imaginary boyfriend" when I was older and wanted people to leave me alone. Things have happened in my life that I know was him. Yet I've been to psychics and while they saw others around me, never him. I was almost afraid I made him up. Turns out I didn't and he came through for Billy. I am eagerly awaiting the info. Through the order process to now, Billy has been patient, considerate, wonderful. He's one of my top three favorites. I'm definitely a customer for life and i HIGHLY recommend him. You won't be disappointed. He is awesome!
Can I second that Rubyluv
He is one of 4 sellers that I trust and I've used his services many times, I now have an order in for a madman who was electrocuted through electric therapy , I'm sure at last I will have found somebody that understands me :)
I know which spirit you're talking about! I saw him several times as I browsed the shop. I'm glad someone adopted him. :)

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah i am glad he did too he was a troubled soul that needed a good home and he got one I am so happy

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

the recent $10 sale bring my first purchase to billy~

it was an amazing experience. I already prepared my self to wait three weeks, or a month, or two months for my order to be completed because the sale but it's only takes 8 days x'D amazingly fast lol and also very kind for giving me one free spirit (even though I did not order the bogo because it was out of stock already)

I ordered a king djinn, did not put any detail on what race I want, but Billy find me a perfect match I guess? haha it's a king marid djinn, and he already asked me what is my wish x'D I didn't expect this lol very powerful manifestation too and sexy lol
also the free spirit I got was a marid djinn that ever worked under the king when he was alive. But the moment I saw his name I remembered that I ever dreamed about someone with the same name with him, an idol lol I don't really like this idol so I really remember the dream and was like.. why this idol come to my dream? and now I was like.. is that you that coming to my dream back then? xD lols
I guess the king is really calling out to me and told this djinn spirit with idol name to check on me lol

I highly recommended Billy <3 services and spirits is very nice :D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for the very kind review and I am very glad you love your new companions

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just made my first ever purchase from Billy's shop! There was a lovely were-fox prebound who I couldn't take my mind off of, and I'm so excited to start our friendship. Reviews here said good things about the in-depth readings so I went with that as an add-on. I wanted to buy physical items from the shop as well (there's a Hecate statue I was drooling over, as well as some candles my new companion would probably like), but sadly I live outside of the US. Oh well, hopefully in the future that will be an option. In the meantime I'm looking forward to the in-depth reading of my new friend.

AhLoong
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure
Zodiac:

I'm very happy with Billy's service, he is very approachable, friendly and goes the extra mile. The entity conjured for me was perfect. I highly recommend him!

To overcome fear, you must embrace it.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for all the awesome reviews and kind words, I enjoy what i do and I am glad I can enrich so many lives its what makes what I do that much more awesome. Hope to keep serving the community for as long as everyone will allow me to

Return to “Seller Review”