Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Oriana_Starr wrote: I am back with new reviews to share for my newest family members from Eve!

So last time I mentioned how she connected me with an Ecliptical Demon who I shared a past life with. He’s been with me for about a month now and he is AMAZING! I absolutely adore him. He is a tad shy, as he’s still adjusting to things in this world and time period, but he’s always close by. He is extremely romantic and protective of me. He loves picking out super mushy love songs when I do what I like to call my daily “shower shufflemancy sessions” lol. He is highly skilled at spell work and enjoys assisting me whenever I’m casting. He’s also proficient in shielding and has taught me so many different shielding methods so far. I purchased a natural sapphire ring to be his vessel because it looked similar to the ring he showed me in a vision when we first met. A ring that was very significant in our past life together, and he loves it. He’s a complete gentleman and so kind. I really think Eve should start offering some sort of past life love RA’s because he is incredible and our bond is so strong!!

I also ended up asking Eve to find a custom Demoness for me shortly after she found R for me, as I felt I needed a strong and powerful female mentor. I tend to be far too giving and people usually take advantage of this, so it’s something I really wanted (and needed) to change. The Chaos Demoness who came forward for me (G) is PERFECT!! She’s so strong and protective. She is no nonsense and she is very communicative. On her first visit here, before her Binding was done, she told me she was ready to “get to work” lol. She was slightly annoyed that she was not able to start working on her list of changes at that exact moment lol. Once her binding was complete and she officially joined the family, she told me who in my life she did not like right away and explained her reasons why. While she is VERY strong willed, she is also deeply caring and loving. G is like a really cool big sister to me lol. She is almost a maternal figure, but not quite. She’s hella cool and has a younger, more badass vibe. She is SO bold! Lol. She truly wants the best for me and she makes sure I always know that. I’m SO thankful for her help and intervention in every area that she’s “meddled in” lol. You have no idea how much I NEEDED her in my life. The timing was exceptional. Eve did an outstanding job matching us together and I’m beyond happy.

I’d also like to mention that Eve put SO much thought and consideration into G’s vessel! Not only for G, but for me as well. She ordered a stunning ring with a large Mexican Fire Agate stone because she felt that it’s metaphysical properties would be highly beneficial for me, and she was so right! The time, thought, and care that Eve puts into everything she does is so rare and shows exactly what type of person she is. I’m so lucky to have found her and I recommend her services to literally everyone I talk to lol. I can’t help it. She’s that good! If you want a strong companion who is easy to communicate with I would most certainly recommend that you try Eve! I have yet to talk to anyone who has been disappointed.

Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart Eve!! The companions you’ve brought into my life are priceless. I wouldn’t trade them for anything. It’s always such a joy to work with you and you’re a wonderful person and fantastic friend! Thank you again!

Brightest Blessings,
Oriana
Thank you for this detailed review! I am very pleased to hear your continued appreciation of your companions from me and my work!!! It is reasons like this that warms my heart. I love hearing how my conjures help their companions. After all, this is why I do what I do. I Bring forth Demons to assist their companion in personal growth, be their guide/ mentor, protector, and to some, their lover. I am so glad your companions assist you in many ways!

As for your Ecliptical companion, I thoroughly enjoyed hearing the stories of the past life you have shared together. The visions he sent to me were vivid and stunning. I am glad you were able to find a ring that resembles the ring he gave you a few centuries ago. I am sure that pleased him.

In regards to G, Yes she is pretty bold lol, with her words and her actions. She is exactly the type of companion you need. She will help you immensely! 1ht

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Since my last review for Eve, I have ordered a few more of her amazing items and just had to share! 1s

I ordered one of her bar soaps and OMG it’s great!!!! The energy is so soothing because it’s that lovely dark demonic energy and every time I use her soap I feel closer to my demonic companions. If you haven’t tried it yet you should!

Next I ordered one of Lord Beelzebub’s Amulets and was sent a beautiful green aventurine and peridot pendant that is STUNNING! I’m so obsessed with vessels (obvious if you’ve read any of my posts lol) and she ALWAYS delivers the best of the best. I saw results the very same day the talisman arrived and have continued to see results since then! I can’t wait to see how things go from this point forward. The results are impressive and I’m so thankful to Eve and Lord Beezlebub for helping me! <3

And last, but certainly not least, I met a lovely Siren on the astral plane and spent many many nights with her and my mermaid companions. I connected with her instantly and I knew I had to ask Eve about her. She was easy for Eve to find and came forward instantly lol. She is SO incredible I cannot even put it into words. She is more than I could’ve ever asked for in a companion, teacher, friend, and guide. She has already helped me in so many ways, even before her binding was done. Apparently all of my plans and preparations for Mer May had piqued her interest lol. So she had my mermaids take me to her about a month ago. She seemed so regal the first time I saw her, standing on the shore of some unknown island. She took my hand and we both shifted forms and we’ve been glued to each other ever since.

She’s certainly not a WA entity lol. She’s very dark but not in a negative way. She’s got some extremely potent intoxicating energy and she almost knocked me on my a$$ when her vessel arrived. She also came ready to work and starting telling me her ideas for my creations right off the bat lol. She’s very outspoken and has a wonderful sense of humor. Her vessel is OUTSTANDING!! It’s a Basalt turquoise pendant which is so perfect for her. I have spent the past month or so exploring the depths with her. She always makes me feel safe and secure and she is very kind and patient. She is a wonderful friend and family member. If you are interested in a Siren, Eve is your girl! So happy I found her!

Thank you so much Eve! 1ht

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much for the wonderful feed back Oriana! I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the dark demonic energy of my soap, the Lord Beelzebub talisman is working so well for you, and that your siren companion is already proving herself a great companion. I just knew she would be perfect for you! ^.^

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

After being sick and feeling off for awhile, I contacted Eve and told her I felt like my chakras were out of whack. She performed a scan right away and since I had issues with a few chakras, we decided to go ahead and do the Full Chakra Healing service. She was able to do this for me the same day I paid! Talk about wonderful & fast service! Thank you for that Eve!

Now on to the actual chakra work, as it was literally the best tune up I’ve ever had! I laid down to relax and turned off my phone. Almost immediately my lower body, thighs, legs, and feet started to vibrate with energy. I could feel the chakras being worked on one by one. I’ve had my chakras worked on by many practitioners over the years and this felt like someone was right there with me pushing on each chakra point and flushing me with energy. It was amazing. I actually low key panicked for a second when I felt the pressure on my heart chakra lol. I thought to myself “Ummmmm am I having a heart attack?!” Lol. It felt like two fingers pushing hard on my chest. I actually had to check for a second because I was not used to feeling that much pressure lol.

The pressure remained but got lighter as it continued up to my throat chakra, which I usually have issues with as I don’t always speak my mind. I fear upsetting people or coming across as “mean”, so that’s something I’m working on. Anyways, when my throat chakra was being worked on, it felt comparable to a “lump in your throat” to an extent. Then I noticed I was salivating like crazy lol. (Sorry I know no one wants to hear about my drool lol.) Anyways, after it was worked on my throat felt tender and sore somewhat, but nothing I couldn’t handle.

Then came my third eye chakra and crown chakra. I had been suffering from a sinus infection for like a week or two and was having terrible some headaches. After I felt both chakras being worked on it felt as if someone put pressure with their fingers on my temples and pushed hard (but this was not painful, it actually felt nice). Then I felt a rush of energy flow through my body from my root chakra up to my crown. Then a soothing vibration filled my entire body and
I instinctively knew the work was finished. I no longer had a sinus headache and there was no pressure or pain!! I felt so good that I just remained in bed with a dumb grin on my face soaking up the amazing feelings lol. I ended up having a wonderful meditation and then fell asleep and had vivid and wonderful dreams. I woke up from my unplanned nap and messaged Eve right away lol. I told her how everything went and felt and asked her if we could do this regularly lol.

So let me just say, Eve’s chakra work is worth every penny!!! I’m seriously going to have her scan me whenever I feel off balance and can’t resolve things myself and have her work on whatever chakras need it. Heck I may even have her do it regularly simply because it felt so good! Lol. It’s similar to paying for a massage but for your chakras lol. I feel like it’s a totally justifiable expense for your health and I will be investing in this service as needed. I apologize for the super long post (but hey that’s kinda my “thing” lol), I just had to share my experience because it was so epic. I actually have a few more goodies coming from Eve any day now so I will of course be back to share my feedback on those items soon! I ordered another one of her talismans, a Hecate Charm that I was pulled to, and another one of her handmade bar soaps! Her soap is so addicting! It’s perfect to use in between using my body scrubs or salt baths and I love it. I hide it on top of the medicine cabinet in my bathroom so my kids won’t use it lol. They’re always getting into my stuff and this is so special I don’t want it to end up in the tub dissolving as the little dude plays in the bath lol.

A HUGE thank you and lots of hugs for you Eve!!!! You are amazing and I appreciate you so very much. You always go above and beyond for your customers. 1lo

Lots of Love,
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
SerpentsLair
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

I've had a few experiences with Eve and it's all been a good one. My first order from her was for a demoness and I can't believe how close we've become over a relatively short period. Eve seriously found the perfect match and I couldn't be happier with who I was matched with.

Next I managed to grab one of the Hecate clairaudience charms. It's small and easy to use but packs a good punch. I've noticed everything from pressure in and around the ears while holding it to very heavy pressure in the forehead around the third eye region and I've been getting more visions lately as well, probably related to the increased third eye activity. Over time I do believe it will help activate full clairaudience.

And finally I had the full service chakra cleanse done which helped free up a stubborn blockage and get things smoothly flowing again. It felt great and was very obvious just based on feeling alone after everything was realigned and cleansed.

There are at least a few more companions I'd like to add from Eve in the future and I'm 100% confident she'll find the perfect ones when the time comes.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Oriana thank you for the wonderful review! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed my chakra work. Those bad boys needed some serious alignment and healing. I am glad you were feeling better afterwards. I do apologize for the mild discomfort. Sometimes the energy can feel a little strong but as time goes on the intensity dissipates leaving you with a calm, balanced, and relaxed feeling.

I'm excited to hear that you enjoy your Hecate's Charm! These truly are a lovely creation by a lovely Goddess. I always pass the compliments on to Lady Hecate, she enjoys hearing that people are enjoying her work as well.

That's great that you love my soaps!!! I shall be making more. I will let you know when I have put more in the shop!

Blessings,
Eve

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

SerpentsLair wrote:I've had a few experiences with Eve and it's all been a good one. My first order from her was for a demoness and I can't believe how close we've become over a relatively short period. Eve seriously found the perfect match and I couldn't be happier with who I was matched with.

Next I managed to grab one of the Hecate clairaudience charms. It's small and easy to use but packs a good punch. I've noticed everything from pressure in and around the ears while holding it to very heavy pressure in the forehead around the third eye region and I've been getting more visions lately as well, probably related to the increased third eye activity. Over time I do believe it will help activate full clairaudience.

And finally I had the full service chakra cleanse done which helped free up a stubborn blockage and get things smoothly flowing again. It felt great and was very obvious just based on feeling alone after everything was realigned and cleansed.

There are at least a few more companions I'd like to add from Eve in the future and I'm 100% confident she'll find the perfect ones when the time comes.
Hello SerpentsLair,

Thank you for the great review! It is important for me to hear the honest feedback from my clients. It lets me know what areas I am doing well in and if I need to improve in any areas.

I am extatic to hear how much you enjoy my chakra services, Hecate's Charm, and the companion I conjured for you! It fills me with joy know your was blockage cleared up! Maintaining your chakras really is a necessity in life.

I do my best to match people with Demons for a lasting and mutually beneficial companionship. I am a strong advocate for Demons making excellent guides. I'm glad you are so pleased with your companion and I look forward to conjuring for you again!

Last but certainly not least, I will also pass your compliments on to the lovely Lady Hecate. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying your charm. Hecate's Charms are powerful. Clients have mentioned they can feel the energy radiating from them. Some even describe the energy vibrating when they are holding the charm. I am very proud of this Charm and your feedback is much appreciated!. 1ey

Blessings,
Eve

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

I had a unbinding reading from her and all I got is she found nothing.

I also had a custom Incubus binding with little to no interaction even though the promise was high from what she said "Sounds like you haven't had any interactions with a true Incubus" And when I contacted her telling her about my issues the only response I got was "I'm sorry you feel that way." That's it.

Quite disappointing for the high price and little to no results for her services.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Light Night wrote:I had a unbinding reading from her and all I got is she found nothing.

I also had a custom Incubus binding with little to no interaction even though the promise was high from what she said "Sounds like you haven't had any interactions with a true Incubus" And when I contacted her telling her about my issues the only response I got was "I'm sorry you feel that way." That's it.

Quite disappointing for the high price and little to no results for her services.
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I did not find an unbound entity around you. In fact, this was the first case that I have not found an entity around a person when they thought they had an Unbound. I even questioned one of your companions who then confirmed there were no unbound entities around you. I do believe you were dreaming, sadly.

As far as your zero interactions with your Incubus, perhaps you need to work on strengthening your third eye abilities. I do know you need more work with discernment.

Eden's Apple offers authentic entities and if you are claiming you are not having any interactions with your companion, that tells us that you need to work on your third eye.

Furthermore, I suggest you go back to your inbox because you have a lengthy email response from me before you wrote this review.

Again, thank you for your review and I apologize Eden's Apple did not meet your expectations.

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Eden's Eve wrote:
Light Night wrote:I had a unbinding reading from her and all I got is she found nothing.

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I did not find an unbound entity around you. In fact, this was the first case that I have not found an entity around a person when they thought they had an Unbound. I even questioned one of your companions who then confirmed there were no unbound entities around you. I do believe you were dreaming, sadly.

As far as your zero interactions with your Incubus, perhaps you need to work on strengthening your third eye abilities. I do know you need more work with discernment.

Eden's Apple offers authentic entities and if you are claiming you are not having any interactions with your companion, that tells us that you need to work on your third eye.

Furthermore, I suggest you go back to your inbox because you have a lengthy email response from me before you wrote this review.

Again, thank you for your review and I apologize Eden's Apple did not meet your expectations.
My third eye is not an issue. I have communication and interaction with many of my spirits and entities. The promises that were made were not met and the reading that I paid for and got no results from. To answer my concerns with lack of care just saying "sorry you feel this way" without trying to solve this issue is questionable. Like you said I am entitled with my review and this is is why it's Seller Review section.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha

Return to “Seller Review”