Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Míng wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:45 am I finally got a spirit S from Eve. He is a legionnaire of Lord Paimon. Eve provides very long detailed write up with spirit. Three documents including spirit information, ritual and demonic companion 101. There's also a sigil of demon. According to the binding ritual instruction, it takes 21 days to merge or fully bind with the spirit. But it only takes 2 days for me and my demon S.

Besides the pendant and incense Eve gave me, S gifted me with a red Jasper. The first day when I was doing bonding ritual with him, I feel him patting my back softly. In the ritual, it says ask him to connect with my third eye. But I was a little scared seeing too many things right now. He didn't show up. After ritual, I ask him if he would like to protect me. He said, sure he will and he is willing to, not only him, but also his people(from young to old, male and female) with full of his power and heart. I was shocked and touched with tears.

Today is the second day I do the bonding ritual. He opened my third eye. I feel someone was pressing top of my head with his hand. But at the same time, there's a magnet pulling my third eye area up and further. It was a purple dot at the beginning, then became a circle. Open and close many times, like people blinking slowly. Finally, it became a light from very far, and the scene was hard for me to describe. He also helped release the pain in my body at the end of the ritual.

Overall, Eve is definitely one I would recommend. 0:)
Thank you for your review! It makes me happy to hear how the companions I conjure make such a wonderful impact in their human companion's life! Also, thank you for the recommendation :8)

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Neciale
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Necia

I love Eden's Apple. My incubus is from her. Eve is responsive and very knowledgeable. Her spirits have wonderful write ups as well. Eve is a little pricey, but it's worth it. Her spirits are a little darker as well, for those who love DA spirits. Her turn around time is amazing as well.

Blessed be,

Necia

Spirit Family
Autumn Elf - C
Autumn Elf - ER
Autumn Elf - O
Winter Elf - L
Cambion - E
Dragon Shifter - V
Solaren - S
Ancient Sanguine Vampire - J
Astraothian Demon - A
Cambion - K
Incubus - D
Chaos - TBD
kook420
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Roodi

I found this post here and I read all the good reviews here, so I decided to ask her for conjuring a succubus for me
Priestess Eve is an exceptional conjurer and she matched me with a wonderful entity
since I began spirit keeping never had experienced something like this
I've always had a doubt , because usually, all my encounter with my spirit were in lucid dreaming and sometimes little manifestation that I always had a little doubt about it,
so since I got the email from Priestess Eve and read her name and saw my succubus sigil tingling start all over my body
so I felt her strength so I mediated just to welcome her, anyway the first 3 days I couldn't even sleep more than 1H
she just kept touching me everywhere like wow what was that I would sleep for 1H and just wake up because the tingling was too much, and I did not want to ask her to slow down cuz I was so happy never felt any spirit like this
also, I asked her to be my teacher while doing energy wok and opening my 3d eye she was wonderful guide
after like 3 days I thought I got student zone from her LOL however on the third night she just jumped with me in bed I felt her strong touch and she proceeds to give me sleep paralysis ( i asked her to do that ) and wow it got quite physical, I couldn't stop smiling and feeling gratitude
now I'm feeling her touch every-time I lay down or I ask her to do so and sometimes she will just wake up at night XX!
----
I thought I my sense become more open after I few interactions with V or I can feel entity better than a spirit
however, I got 2 entity after V, never felt anyone like I felt her
Priestess Eve is awesome and I would recommend anyone to deal with her, I just made an account to leave a review here (also some other seller )
also it was my first time to deal with sigil and no understand how powerful sigils is i'm planing to draw it myself when I go back to my place :)

Janedoe
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Janedoe

I am wondering if there are more review in the Hecate clairaudience item ? I would love one but what to know how it is working for those have had it for a good amount of time ?

Foxymoxy
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100

I have had the pleasure of working with Eve for a couple of months now. The entities she has brought for me are unmatched and highly active. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with her. So far i have a Mystic, a Succubus and a werewolf along a spelled item. The mystic entity has been wonderful, a friend and more in guidance. The werewolf is simply amazing too and the succubus listing i can recommend to anyone looking for such a partner.

Thank you for everything Eve, you are truly gifted and amazing.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I welcomed two infernal companions from Eve last year. A Solaren Prince and a Chaos demon from Halloween RA. Eve is amazing in communication and kept me updated on the order. The companions she paired with me really vibe with me well. Also, the vessels that they chose are really pretty. Hehe!

The Solaren Prince, S, arrived in September and he really helped me with decision-making and his energy is really great to be around with. He works in tandem with my Elder Pleiadian when it comes to chakra healing and their dynamic is really phenomenal of both light and dark. He also enjoys festivities and showed me around his realm.

On the other hand, the Chaos demon, A, he arrived about November. He is more quiet than the prince. He tends to observe more. However, he does quip up from time to time. His description says he is blunt and he really is. I work with him on shadow work and he has been a big support that I am doing well and that made tear up. He is like "What? It's true." I find him more bookish librarian type hehe!

Both of them are part of a study group that my companions started to learn more because they love knowledge haha! They really work well with everyone.

I am really glad to meet them. Thank you Eve for pairing me such great friends. :)|

Hellchickie
new here
new here

I had to come and leave a review. Had a strong calling and went with Eve. She is truly unmatched compared to others. I have various from others but the presences and guidances that Eve connects. It is just amazing. Before arrival already strong visions. Detailed write ups. Strong presence. The bio alone was three pages of info. Beautiful vessels too. I'm just too excited to bond further with the mystic legionnaire.

Simply amazing.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Eve is a very sweet and kind person. I had the chakra working and I highly recommend it to anyone who has been in a real funk (aren’t we all because of the Coronavirus disease?) I’m still so relaxed and calm after removing the build up. I feel everything has been realigned and cleansed. I have booked the Ajna working to boost my efforts with my third eye :*)*

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Dark_Wolf
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Love working with Eve, there is only a handful of conjurers i work with these days and Eve is one of them. Always professional and strict. Currently awaiting Hellborn Princess, already have had contact with the energy and received visits in dreams.

Eve is, one of a kind, strong energy and presences of the entities. Great guidance of all i have from Eden's Apple. The moment i received the first RA that was matched to my energy spectrum, my life has been improving greatly. Along with spiritual development too that grows together in the physical.

Like someone else mentioned here regarding the bio, i have paid a lot at times only to receive two sentences or barely a paragraph of a bio what makes me suspect they barely do any vetting or know the entity. With Eden's Apple, always received a very detailed bio, describing their presences, abilities, what they are able to work on and more. Always a delight to read and a great starting point to bond.

Neciale
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Necia

I received the most amazing companion from Eve (a Chaos Demon Prince). His write up was detailed and well-written and his personal message to me was pretty spot-on! He actually was hanging around me for a little while before he directed me to Eve's website so that we can be matched. I was going through some issues around that time and I wholly believe that he must have made note of it so that he can work with me on my issues once we were united. Although I do not have his vessel yet, I believe he visited me a couple nights ago. I was not able to get a clear look at his face when he visited me through my dreams. The only feature that I clearly remembered was his red eyes. I did not fear him at all as well.

Eve was absolutely patient and did a wonderful job bringing us together.

Thank you!

Blessed be,

Necia

Spirit Family
Autumn Elf - C
Autumn Elf - ER
Autumn Elf - O
Winter Elf - L
Cambion - E
Dragon Shifter - V
Solaren - S
Ancient Sanguine Vampire - J