Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Light Night wrote:
Eden's Eve wrote:
Light Night wrote:I had a unbinding reading from her and all I got is she found nothing.

I also had a custom Incubus binding with little to no interaction even though the promise was high from what she said "Sounds like you haven't had any interactions with a true Incubus" And when I contacted her telling her about my issues the only response I got was "I'm sorry you feel that way." That's it.

Quite disappointing for the high price and little to no results for her services.
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I did not find an unbound entity around you. In fact, this was the first case that I have not found an entity around a person when they thought they had an Unbound. I even questioned one of your companions who then confirmed there were no unbound entities around you. I do believe you were dreaming, sadly.

As far as your zero interactions with your Incubus, perhaps you need to work on strengthening your third eye abilities. I do know you need more work with discernment.

Eden's Apple offers authentic entities and if you are claiming you are not having any interactions with your companion, that tells us that you need to work on your third eye.

Furthermore, I suggest you go back to your inbox because you have a lengthy email response from me before you wrote this review.

Again, thank you for your review and I apologize Eden's Apple did not meet your expectations.
My third eye is not an issue. I have communication and interaction with many of my spirits and entities. The promises that were made were not met and the reading that I paid for and got no results from. To answer my concerns with lack of care just saying "sorry you feel this way" without trying to solve this issue is questionable. Like you said I am entitled with my review and this is is why it's Seller Review section.
There is no issue to resolve. I have spoken to your companion. You are indeed entitled to your opinions, and opinions they are. I have thoroughly answered all your concerns via email but here you are claiming I have not. You claim lack of care, I went above and beyond for your reading. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I performed your reading on three separate occasions just to be certain. You have voiced your complaints to me about every single sexual companion you have received from other conjurers. I responded with then you must not have encountered a real Incubus. Again, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. That should have been my red flag, but I still chose to service you

This is not a place to go back and forth. You gave your review, I apologized that Eden's Apple did not meet your expectations. Any further concerns are to be referred to my personal inbox.

Again, thank you for your review and we wish you luck on your spiritual journey. May you develop so you can gain the best experiences with all of your Companions.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I am back with yet another update for the lovely Eve! 1ht

I recently had a Mystic Demon come through for me and oh boy! He is a trip! I love him so much. <3 He’s bold and cocky and hilarious. I adore him. I’m in love with the Mystic Realm and visit there with him often. We like to lie down on the grass and watch the stars. The sky is a stunning shade of purple and the stars are unbelievably bright. He’s done a really great job of being a gentleman so far lol. He holds my hand and is very sweet in his own way. He’s also stunning with his purple features. <3

He has a filthy mouth (as do I lol) but he’s very respectful, caring, and protective of me. His presence is very strong and it’s super easy to sense him and distinguish when he is the one talking to me via telepathy. That’s what I love most about all of the entities I have from Eve. They’re all very strong in energy and all very big on communication. I’ve never had any issues communicating with any of the entities I have from Eve, and I have a lot from her now lol. I have never been let down from any of her products or services and I trust her completely.

I’m honestly left scratching my head after logging in to leave my review today and seeing the previous review stating they were not happy with her services. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinions and honest feedback is always a positive thing for everyone in this community. I just can’t imagine her being anything but super helpful and kind. I’ve referred so many people to Eve and this is my first time hearing of any less than stellar feedback. But that just goes to show that not everyone will mesh well with every practitioner! Some sellers that others adore I do not mesh well with, so I can only assume that’s what has happened here. Either way, I will continue to work with Eve and refer others to her, as she is one of the best practitioners I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. 1ey

Thank you Eve for helping me meet such a wonderful Demon! He is fantastic and always entertaining. He’s very pleased with the Herkimer Diamond ring I made for his vessel as well! He’s got a gigantic Herkimer and he loves it lol. Such a great dude. Thank you for going above and beyond for me as always!

Love & Light,
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Oriana_Starr wrote:I am back with yet another update for the lovely Eve! 1ht

I recently had a Mystic Demon come through for me and oh boy! He is a trip! I love him so much. <3 He’s bold and cocky and hilarious. I adore him. I’m in love with the Mystic Realm and visit there with him often. We like to lie down on the grass and watch the stars. The sky is a stunning shade of purple and the stars are unbelievably bright. He’s done a really great job of being a gentleman so far lol. He holds my hand and is very sweet in his own way. He’s also stunning with his purple features. <3

He has a filthy mouth (as do I lol) but he’s very respectful, caring, and protective of me. His presence is very strong and it’s super easy to sense him and distinguish when he is the one talking to me via telepathy. That’s what I love most about all of the entities I have from Eve. They’re all very strong in energy and all very big on communication. I’ve never had any issues communicating with any of the entities I have from Eve, and I have a lot from her now lol. I have never been let down from any of her products or services and I trust her completely.

I’m honestly left scratching my head after logging in to leave my review today and seeing the previous review stating they were not happy with her services. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinions and honest feedback is always a positive thing for everyone in this community. I just can’t imagine her being anything but super helpful and kind. I’ve referred so many people to Eve and this is my first time hearing of any less than stellar feedback. But that just goes to show that not everyone will mesh well with every practitioner! Some sellers that others adore I do not mesh well with, so I can only assume that’s what has happened here. Either way, I will continue to work with Eve and refer others to her, as she is one of the best practitioners I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. 1ey

Thank you Eve for helping me meet such a wonderful Demon! He is fantastic and always entertaining. He’s very pleased with the Herkimer Diamond ring I made for his vessel as well! He’s got a gigantic Herkimer and he loves it lol. Such a great dude. Thank you for going above and beyond for me as always!

Love & Light,
Ori
Thank you for your review! LOL he is indeed a trip. His words had me dying with laughter while I was interviewing him. Sometimes it was hard to believe that they were coming from his mouth lol. It's not in a bad way though, he's just very comical, amongst other things lol.

I am glad that he's been astral traveling with you and taking you to his realm. There is much beauty that exists there. Especially the sky. I wish Earth looked like the realm the Mystics are from.

Awwww I knew he would adore his custom vessel that you made him. Especially because you made it. I'm sure that means a lot to him <3

Thank you for being a loyal customer and leaving honest reviews, as well as, referring others to me. Your kindness does not go unnoticed. You have no idea the joy it brings me when I read your feedback about the companions and services you receive from me. 1ht

Blessings,
Eve

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So far I’ve purchased the Clairaudience charm, an unbound reading, and the chakra healing service. Turnaround time is fantastic! I get an acknowledgement email the same day and sets expectations.

I received the charm in the mail rather quickly. And she picked up on an Imp that I kinda already knew was there. lol

And the chakra healing was exactly what I needed. I could feel the work being done and after I felt more “awake.” I feel like I’m sensing and seeing more.

As for my clairaudience that’s still in progress but now my companions seem to be able to block out noise when trying to talk to me. Everything goes quiet and I can very very faintly hear “something.” This is something new, so I think the charm helped with that.

Overall I’m very satisfied.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

DarknessDreaming wrote:So far I’ve purchased the Clairaudience charm, an unbound reading, and the chakra healing service. Turnaround time is fantastic! I get an acknowledgement email the same day and sets expectations.

I received the charm in the mail rather quickly. And she picked up on an Imp that I kinda already knew was there. lol

And the chakra healing was exactly what I needed. I could feel the work being done and after I felt more “awake.” I feel like I’m sensing and seeing more.

As for my clairaudience that’s still in progress but now my companions seem to be able to block out noise when trying to talk to me. Everything goes quiet and I can very very faintly hear “something.” This is something new, so I think the charm helped with that.

Overall I’m very satisfied.
Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear that Hecate's Clairaudience Charm is giving your some headway with communicating with your companions. Remember, the more you practice communicating using the charm the more proficient you will become at hearing your companions communicating with you.

Ah, the Imp lol. When I preformed the Unbound reading that Imp really tried to pull some glamour on me. You should have seen/heard who he was claiming to be xD. He's a tricky one with all of his illusions. I still love those cheeky little creatures though. At least he has no ill intent and he's not trying to harm anyone or anything 1ey

That's excellent that you could physically feel the chakra healing during the working. I am so excited to hear that since your chakras have been restored are they back in balance you are able to sense better and see better!!! Keep up the good work with practicing <3

Blessings,
Eve

SerpentsLair
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

I've had a few more join me since last review. A mystic princess and a black flame phoenix. I'm still bonding with both but their energy can be quite potent. In particular it took about a week or so to get used to the heat the phoenix gives off, it's a really weird feeling heat, kind of icy but warm at the same time and it took some adjusting to not get lightheaded feeling around it. But now that that period is over and I can focus and work with her more effectively I really love doing meditations with her. I did one recently with her, cleansing with the black flame that went well and ended up being really refreshing after it was over.

And although I'm still working on getting to know the princess, her energy can come off really strongly depending on the day and I'm really excited to continue bonding and working side by side on my growth with her.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

SerpentsLair wrote:I've had a few more join me since last review. A mystic princess and a black flame phoenix. I'm still bonding with both but their energy can be quite potent. In particular it took about a week or so to get used to the heat the phoenix gives off, it's a really weird feeling heat, kind of icy but warm at the same time and it took some adjusting to not get lightheaded feeling around it. But now that that period is over and I can focus and work with her more effectively I really love doing meditations with her. I did one recently with her, cleansing with the black flame that went well and ended up being really refreshing after it was over.

And although I'm still working on getting to know the princess, her energy can come off really strongly depending on the day and I'm really excited to continue bonding and working side by side on my growth with her.
Thank you for the review! I agree, the Black Flame Phoenixes' energy has an odd sensation lol. I can honestly say I have not felt another being give off such a powerful physical energy sensation that really effects the receptors in your skin to feel as though you just applied muscle rub. The feeling is called paradoxical cold. Their black flame is so hot it has a chill to it. Quite a neat experience.
That is wonderful that she is helping you with cleansing! B.F.P are very powerful cleansers! I am happy to hear that she is assisting you.

Though the Princess has strong energy, she will raise her energy to gain your attention. Remember what is in her Biography. There are certain things she desires to assist you with. Pay attention to the next time you feel her energy raise, she might be telling you something 1ht

Blessings,
Eve

DarcDeimos
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I’m back with another review, this time it is about Beelzebub’s talisman. I have asked Eve if I could have a talisman that would attract a lover, one that would have the qualities that i was looking for in a lover. I want to start by saying that this is no black magick, it doesn’t force no one to like me, it simply helps me attract the kind of person whom I’m looking for.. and it did!! I was impressed, even before I received my talisman i had found a girl that had the exact qualities that i listed to Eve before she and Lord Beelzebub casted their magic in the talisman(made of a beautiful wild horse stone) and she is my sweet half now❤️.
Unfortunately we encountered some issues with shipping but that’s just because my postal service is terrible and they stole the first talisman, Eve quickly made a new one and sent it with a gift, a little rose quartz stone that i was actually in need of lol
As always I’m really satisfied with her and her work, I’ll definitely keep working with Priestess Eve :8)
Thank you and Lord Beelzebub for helping me❤️

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

DarcDeimos wrote:I’m back with another review, this time it is about Beelzebub’s talisman. I have asked Eve if I could have a talisman that would attract a lover, one that would have the qualities that i was looking for in a lover. I want to start by saying that this is no black magick, it doesn’t force no one to like me, it simply helps me attract the kind of person whom I’m looking for.. and it did!! I was impressed, even before I received my talisman i had found a girl that had the exact qualities that i listed to Eve before she and Lord Beelzebub casted their magic in the talisman(made of a beautiful wild horse stone) and she is my sweet half now❤️.
Unfortunately we encountered some issues with shipping but that’s just because my postal service is terrible and they stole the first talisman, Eve quickly made a new one and sent it with a gift, a little rose quartz stone that i was actually in need of lol
As always I’m really satisfied with her and her work, I’ll definitely keep working with Priestess Eve :8)
Thank you and Lord Beelzebub for helping me❤️
Thank you for the great review!!! The reason why the talisman was working without you receiving it yet is because the magick was also linked directly to you. I am so very happy to hear Lord B's talisman is working for you and you were able to find yourself a partner!!!

Blessings,
Eve

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would have to say that Eden's Apple is a pretty amazing shop that rivals some of the more popular/well-known shops that deal with the demonic, especially ones that have been active for years.

I have had the luxury of having a handful of companions from Eve's services and they are rather active in their telepathic communication at least. They do have unique feels to them and that is something to say in itself. It is safe to say that you get a lengthy biography/information on your companion compared to most who give at most a couple sentences. It is a personal thing for me that if you are dealing with darker beings it is best to be informed, especially when dealing with Demonic Beings.

That all being said, I would recommend this shop. Sure it is a investment, but then again what isn't nowadays and honestly if you are not willing to invest then the darker side may not be for you. Not saying that as a insult, it is simply not for everyone.

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/

Return to “Seller Review”