Fay’s Enchanted Emporium

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Fay and I have had regular email contact, as she reached out to me to offer help with the misunderstanding. In all honestly I should of given some details of what I was looking for, and as Fay was super busy at the time with other Demon requests , notes got mixed up. Fay has been really sweet and kind and has offered to conjure another being for me , which I am excited to have join me . Fay has gone above and beyond to help, even though I do feel I was harsh in my wording. She really does care about her beings and helping others. She has took time to find out what Im looking for and has offered suggestions on which of her spirits are a good fit for me. I honestly cannot wait to have my new friend join my spirit family and will update once they come to me!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Is waiting for her to have a sale so i can get my first conjure from her :)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I recieved a Demon from Fay in early 2019 and recieved what felt like nothing. I wound up doing a simple release after trying and failing to communicate with the Demon for around half a year.

While I may not be someone who can sit down at a table with a Spirit and have tea, I have extensive communication abilities and have often recieved messages from Spirits of various different sources. I'm humble enough to admit when I think that maybe it's my fault. In this case, it could be, since the being was an Entity and not a Spirit so I might not vibe with Entities. That's most certainly on me if that's the case.

Either way I didn't request a refund because I didn't feel scammed, and also it took three and a half months to get the being's information anyway, this not counting the six months spent trying to forge a connection.

So I don't think I'll be going to this shop again. Not because it's wrong or bad but because it just didn't resonate with me personally.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
SilverFangFay
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFangFay

Muse wrote:I recieved a Demon from Fay in early 2019 and recieved what felt like nothing. I wound up doing a simple release after trying and failing to communicate with the Demon for around half a year.

While I may not be someone who can sit down at a table with a Spirit and have tea, I have extensive communication abilities and have often recieved messages from Spirits of various different sources. I'm humble enough to admit when I think that maybe it's my fault. In this case, it could be, since the being was an Entity and not a Spirit so I might not vibe with Entities. That's most certainly on me if that's the case.

Either way I didn't request a refund because I didn't feel scammed, and also it took three and a half months to get the being's information anyway, this not counting the six months spent trying to forge a connection.

So I don't think I'll be going to this shop again. Not because it's wrong or bad but because it just didn't resonate with me personally.
Hi hun!
If you'd like to send me an e-mail I'll gladly do another conjure for you for free for a spirit this time instead of an entity. ^-^ I can also try to boost your entity's ability to communicate with you if you'd like ()

<<Removed by Moderator>>

Here is the link to my shop site <3
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SilverFangFay wrote:
Muse wrote:I recieved a Demon from Fay in early 2019 and recieved what felt like nothing. I wound up doing a simple release after trying and failing to communicate with the Demon for around half a year.

Hi hun!
If you'd like to send me an e-mail I'll gladly do another conjure for you for free for a spirit this time instead of an entity. ^-^ I can also try to boost your entity's ability to communicate with you if you'd like ()

<<Removed by Moderator>>
No email sharing please. Against the rules. Maybe you can ask people to contact you through your website or contact us page.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SilverFangFay wrote:If you'd like to send me an e-mail I'll gladly do another conjure for you for free for a spirit this time instead of an entity. ^-^ I can also try to boost your entity's ability to communicate with you if you'd like ()
I appreciate the offer but currently I'm at my comfortable limit with companions/partners. So I'm not interested in welcoming another binding at this time. Thank you for trying, though.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Its almost a week since my night shade fae entity came to me, her energy was noticed right away!
She is a real fun fae and has already made a difference in my life. I am sleeping better , finding it quicker to go to sleep and my dreams are interesting to say the least. They are very vivid and have meanings , Im having a few each night. She has been felt through touch as well as her energy. She is very affectionate and seems to get on very well with my other spirits/entities, she is similar in look to my dragon shifter and I feel he really likes her! She gets very excited about things and I just know as time goes on we will be very close. She has communicated with pendulum , which was funny , her answers were unexpected . I just love how full of fun she is, yet so soothing when I close my eyes to sleep. I gave her a bag of lavender as an offering which she loved. She is excited about the fact I have 3 lavender bushes in the garden, I mean she is so excited about them , Im guessing she adores lavender lol. My succubus does not seem to bother with any of the others and spends more time wandering(she is a living entity too) but since R came she is around more, I get the feeling there is friendship growing there. This amazing Fae has given me slight visions of how she looks and her eyes are hypnotic , I am so thankful to Fay for doing this for me .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
SilverFangFay
new here
new here

lolaberry wrote:Its almost a week since my night shade fae entity came to me, her energy was noticed right away!
She is a real fun fae and has already made a difference in my life. I am sleeping better , finding it quicker to go to sleep and my dreams are interesting to say the least. They are very vivid and have meanings , Im having a few each night. She has been felt through touch as well as her energy. She is very affectionate and seems to get on very well with my other spirits/entities, she is similar in look to my dragon shifter and I feel he really likes her! She gets very excited about things and I just know as time goes on we will be very close. She has communicated with pendulum , which was funny , her answers were unexpected . I just love how full of fun she is, yet so soothing when I close my eyes to sleep. I gave her a bag of lavender as an offering which she loved. She is excited about the fact I have 3 lavender bushes in the garden, I mean she is so excited about them , Im guessing she adores lavender lol. My succubus does not seem to bother with any of the others and spends more time wandering(she is a living entity too) but since R came she is around more, I get the feeling there is friendship growing there. This amazing Fae has given me slight visions of how she looks and her eyes are hypnotic , I am so thankful to Fay for doing this for me .
Hi hun! I'm so glad you and R are getting along! <3)
Let me know if theres ever anything else I can do for you hun ^-^ ()

nberry17
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demons
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one.

People might expect this to be a negative review but, even though I have issues personally with the seller her conjures have been spot on. I love her beings. H, A, and G have been amazing. I'm glad to have found such an amazing group of beings that love me for me and accept me for me. I don't feel like they're against me and they're actually trying to work with me. If I can remember it all, the first night H was bound to me, I'm pretty sure I had a dream about him. Hard to quote on me that though. A has been helpful in other situations. G is just all around amazing, peaceful, calm. Lovely energy. I've been a person to let my anger get the best of me but I have a good feeling about the beings able to help me get through it. Give me someone to talk to without meaning any harm. Anyway this is getting a bit long and rambly. I love my beings, if you are thinking of getting anything from Fay, I say you should. You wouldn't be disappointed. Communication is perfect. There might be some miscommunication but just clarify and things will work out.

SilverFangFay
new here
new here

nberry17 wrote:People might expect this to be a negative review but, even though I have issues personally with the seller her conjures have been spot on. I love her beings. H, A, and G have been amazing. I'm glad to have found such an amazing group of beings that love me for me and accept me for me. I don't feel like they're against me and they're actually trying to work with me. If I can remember it all, the first night H was bound to me, I'm pretty sure I had a dream about him. Hard to quote on me that though. A has been helpful in other situations. G is just all around amazing, peaceful, calm. Lovely energy. I've been a person to let my anger get the best of me but I have a good feeling about the beings able to help me get through it. Give me someone to talk to without meaning any harm. Anyway this is getting a bit long and rambly. I love my beings, if you are thinking of getting anything from Fay, I say you should. You wouldn't be disappointed. Communication is perfect. There might be some miscommunication but just clarify and things will work out.
Hi hun! I'm glad you're getting along with your companions ^-^ I hope the shield and the dream pillow I made for you are doing well too! Just remember, everything I cast charges with Lunar/Solar/Elemental energies.
I know we hashed it out, but if there is ever anything you need to talk about or if you have any questions about anything, please just let me know! ()

Return to “Seller Review”