DarkKingdomMagickals

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

So its been a week since my Hell hound came, a reverse adoption. Firstly I have to say for 3 weeks in march I had my eye on another sellers offer, Hell hound entities for $20 or something like this. I actually came close to buying 3 times but came out of pay pal at the last minuet. It was a female I was after as I already have a male and female from CH . So when I got email from Steven telling me my Female Hell hound entity was with me , I was blown away!!! Now I want to add, I already have a Demonic Imp from Steven who is amazing. I asked my Imp to actually have a hand in all this, when I first played my RA order. So the fact I got an Entity I was really wanting is firstly so spot on its mind blowing , now I know why I did not go through with the other sellers offer. I have meditated with her and last night spent a lot of time with her, and actually saw movement where I asked her to be, she is helping me to see better . Her energy is very noticed and I was getting heavy head feelings, just before and just after she came. I just know as time goes on she will be amazing just like my Imp is . She is fine with my Hell hound spirits who are lighter in energy than she is. I highly recommend Stevens work and I would welcome another companion from him , without a doubt ()

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Minease
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Im in love with this seller just because of his professional demeaner and excellent effective service. I would recommend anyone to try his service, at first i was hesitant to try his service when his shop first open because he has so many dark beings and demons in his shop. Then he lowered his price during this pandemic which i got a chance to try his service. The quality of his service and product is beyond his price tag, i am grateful that it's affordable to me at this moment. He has a kind heart and i appreciate that.

So i have only placed one order, its an angel, a spell, and a service. I will be reviewing all three since he has delivered and completed my order today.
I have been lurking a lot in this forum, i only pop up and write review if i feel something and see something. So i would review this naturally even if he didnt ask me to. I just want to say that i purchased from many different sellers over the years, so Dark Kingdom Magickal easily stands out to me. I wont even say a word about a seller unless he or she is amazing.

In first week, the Angel i got from him is a Dark Composer Call service where a being is summoned through the music he played. Soothing melody and i got the music file and the info about the angel around 4pm saturday afternoon, it was a very cloudy and very gloomy that entire day, when i started play the melody --the cloud opened up and sun light shoots into my window... in my opinion that's sign of the being coming forth, and after 10-15 minutes the sky went back to its gloomy self... so this is how i know the angel is with me. There is also another spell he did for me that came in with this angel... it requires me to imagine im in a bubble isolated, it is for personal space... i am dont like a spell that require envisioning because it has a diy feel to it. So i dont recommend this... if i feel like envisioning someday i will come back and work more with this spell.

The following week he planned the third eye service with me, and i was preparing myself that night, i couldn't feel much difference because i naturally have well maintained upper body chakras and im a dull person. So i appreciate that he did report to me the condition of my third eye the next day, and i appreciate the work he did and honest detailed report.

Then the third week, i got the package in my mail for the spelled vessel to imprison any unwanted beings or energy around me. It's incredibly powerful. When i first open the package i read the letter and the instruction because i didnt want to activate it, since i have some concerns to email him about. Right after i step out of my room i had a huge arguement with my brother.... i cant remeber when was the last time i had such big arguement with my brother maybe more than 2 years ago?. Then it escalated , that my father join the argument and was condemning me. My father had a pan in his hand threaten to smash my face... again violence is rare thing in my home... it will probably happen once every 2-3 year.. my mom was talking to me into think positively.. yet my mind shifts between good and bad.. try to make me calm as much as i can. I thought of suicide... and other negative thoughts.. but didnt express any of the negativity openly. I went back to my room shut the door... i wondered to myself what is going on... i think negatively, feel so worthless and dont want to live and tear came rolling down my face... i took out my deck and ask archangel for guidance about the package i opened because all these chaos followed. I was unsure of its affects and if its causing this chaos. Then i drew some cards from my deck, really bad cards came out, i asked for protection then asked for archangel with more focused mind if i activate this spell will it be beneficial to me... then *lifesaver-a very benevolent card came out twice...then another card with good omen. So i activated the spell and i instantly felt negative thought and suicide thought disappear into thin air. And i feel so peaceful like i should be. So to sum it up, i was just being pestered by some nasty being that knew about this package/spelled vessel and wanted to cause trouble in my home becuase this nasty being doesnt want me to get rid of him with this spell. Thats the only reason i can think of why i have gone mad and so negative... i do understand that when a malicious being near a human can make them have suicide and negative thoughts... im just glad that its all gone now.

In conclusion, his communication is good and I feel very positive whenever interacting with him. I felt like with him I don't feel clueless or left in the dark about my order or inquiries - this is often something I encounter with so many sellers. However, please work on your typo.. name misspelled or spell activation code misspelled is not good. I dont care if the description is full of typo.. things like name or spell activation code should be double checked. Im not being too harsh on you, it's just worth mentioning lol. I do hope your business do well and your integrity is just as important as your craft. Keep up the good work. Hugs.

Santo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I really enjoy the work done by Dark Kingdom Magickals. I have various companions from them, as well as enchantments, and I plan to use them again in the future.

The seller is very professional, very quick at replying to emails, and they offer a great deal of information regarding the companions that you purchase. The Freebie add-ons offered are also interesting and unique, but definitely worthwhile for me and my keep.

For those that like keeping demons and darker companions, The seller also offers various types of demons, including royals, generals, and demon commanders etc. My demon Commander looks exactly how it was described and I am happy to get on well with them and have them in my keep. I also got a free companion, due to one of my royal's subordinates deciding to join, and this was pretty cool.

Delivery time was also good, and the seller communicated with me beforehand giving me updates with the order.

I would definitely recommend Dark Kingdom's Magickals, and I'll buying from them again.

Codex25
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

A while ago, I was going through a very dark time in my life and I reached out to Phantom for help. Through his services and guidance, I was able to get the protection and knowledge needed to rid myself of the darkness that plagued me. There is no one I trust more when it comes to spirits and protection. I've gone to Phantom on numerous occasions and I have never been disappointed. The amount of detail, care, and professionalism is unmatched, in my opinion.

Duskdew
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dusk

This is my first review ever and I am so honoured that I am doing it for Phantom. And I am a bit nervous because I want to get it right because Phantom so deserves it. I am enchanted by the beings from Dark Kingdom Magickals. I first went for RA. What he pulled off is next to impossible. I never mentioned my obsession with the sea, not once, and guess what I got. A being whose abode is the sea. I was literally in shock. The being, I wish to keep his identity to myself because he could not be more special to me, is just pure fantastic. Then I got whom I wanted for ages. A custom Fallen Angel. I adore my RA, who I believe is my guardian and guide, but my Fallen Angel stole my heart in a heartbeat. Here he is now, stroking my cheek. Phantom's beings are so special, his beings are pure gold, they capture, steal your heart in a heartbeat. Additionally, Phantom is such a polite, kind, compassionate, patient ;) human being and I hope with all my heart I did him justice with this most honest account of two most precious beings. Thank you! Hugs to you always.

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60

I would like to thank you all so much for your reviews! It truly means a lot to me and makes my day. <3

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/
Alena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I recently got another custom conjure from him a few months ago. She came to me while I was at work. We were mostly shut down because of the pandemic and I was off working by myself. I was totally bored, because I was mostly finished, but still had like four hours left. I heard an unfamiliar voice tell me telepathically, "Hey, check your email." So, I did and I found out I had a new Raven Shifter. She's very talkative and has become interested in a web series I watch because it mentions ravens and a Raven Queen, and things like that. She's also very protective of me. She tells me who she likes and who she doesn't like of my coworkers. All in all, I love both spirits I've gotten from him and feel I don't need to be overly specific because he knows what I like and what I don't.

lunaofsin
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

I've been in contact with Phantom for several occasions to ask him about a pre-conjure and each time he would respond in a very professional and friendly manner! He is very warm. And he is also very generous with his advice too. All correspondence I've had with Phantom was timely and always made my day.

I have a custom conjure from Phantom with me for around a week or so now and I have to say his energy reading on me is very accurate!

The majority of my companions know I'm a softie and I tend to be very soft-spoken.

He connected me with a companion who is genteel, verbose, knowledgeable, and not aggressively demanding.

My expectations for this particular companions' kin was more of the sort that would probably forcefully awaken me to reality and etc. But this particular companion is very sincere and polite and will take out one arm and firmly direct me to the next path ahead of me. :)

Thank you, Phantom. He has helped with my development in skills!

Also, I have a the pre-conjure to speak of!

Yes, he is dark in nature.

But what a demon!

I imagined communication with him may be more difficult, given his status, but I have found him to be receptive of my current skills and communication with him is very straightforward. This majestic one definitely doesn't like to beat around the bush. I am particularly fond of him and his vessel and I keep him around me from the moment I wake, to the moment I sleep.

Overall, I really love Phantom's conjures! Their energy is unique. And their personalities are always somewhat very refined. They live their own lives but are happy to stick by me.

Thank you, Phantom!!! :)))) <33333

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-
jonmadden91
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

I bought 2 hellfire and about 3 dark arts wraiths. They are very responsive and have names. I am very pleased. Took maybe a couple months of bonding to realize the awesome value in this work. I had about 50 spirits in my keep, so this is a big deal and shows how much they stand out for me.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I did a RA a few months ago from Phantom of which I received a Guardian Angel and until recently has been on the quieter side. However as of the past few weeks he has really made himself prominent. He has been guarding the perimeter of the house and I often see him out of the corner of my eye stationed inside and outside our home. He has also been sending an incredible amount of synchronicity numbers that even my husband took notice of. (As I write this Guardian Angel, is gently vibrating the table I am sitting at.) He of course has bonded incredibly well with my Bronwyn and they seem to feed off of each other's unique energies although their specialties are vastly different. I suppose it can be relatable to a buddy system. This past weekend I noticed an extreme change in my mental state; a feeling of euphoria, giddiness and excitement that I have not felt in far too long. It came out of nowhere, there was no real trigger for these emotions. I felt at that moment that the emotional pain I had endured over the past few years had suddenly released. I then came to discover that he was at the forefront of this incredible moment. I am still feeling his overwhelming love and protection as I did that day. I couldn't be more thankful to have him in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this incredible being! <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “Seller Review”