DarkKingdomMagickals

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you all so much for your lovely and honest reviews! It really means a lot to me and encourages me to continue my craft and services! ^,.,^

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I will leave a review of my first entity from Phantom. I got a Halloween RA and what came through was the perfect Hellhound for me. The night I went home from a trip was when R’s binding was finished. At our outdoor garage, I immediately saw a very large shadow of a dog with molten lava-like lines on the fur. I immediately knew that was her. She was laying down and wagged her tail when she saw me. She stood up and went inside the house, I suppose to follow me to my room since I will do the bonding ritual to welcome her. She has been a really great protector and always sleeps next to me because I placed her homemade stuffed toy vessel on my bed. I see many times mostly walking around to guard our house, and our grocery. She also helps calm our dogs down during the night and stays with them. I really love R a lot and I thank Phantom for bringing us together.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

The entity I got from Dark Kingdom Magickals is so dear to my heart. He is the very first entity I got after a very, very long hiatus. Actually I wasn’t sure I’ll be back into being a spirit companion to anyone. Until I read M’s listing and I decided I had to get this guy! The pull was extremely strong.

This entity is very task-oriented so I tasked him since day one and he delivered results after a reasonable time. Though I had been spirit keeping for years prior to my hiatus, seeing results from tasks was so rare before. I’m glad M is always on the job and I’m impressed by his abilities.

The price was very reasonable for such a strong entity. And considering what he has been doing so far, I would have gladly paid more. I’d rather not disclose the race or nature of M for personal reasons.

T.D.C./Phantom have been a delight to talk to. Questions were fairly answered, entity’s information had been delivered after sale, and they are always available for any questions post-sales.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all so much for your kind words! It really does make my day knowing that my services are having such a positive impact.

I am so glad that you are all enjoying your journeys with your companions! c:

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got two entities from Dark Kingdom Magickals so far. A pre-conjured PSY Vampire and an Eidolon Demon as Hallowen RA.
Both are just amazing, they support me in their ways and are very patient and caring.

The Eidolon Demon even manifested shortly after the binding, not thinking I would be able to see him moving around in our apartment so clearly. He passed a door and I thought my oldest son was still awake and wanted to scold him for not being in his bed. When I got into the room, no one was there, but I got a "Sorry for confusing you, that was just me...". x*D

The costumer service is perfect and the write-ups for each companion are very detailed and mindfully written.
Just chef's kiss!

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Yeah, I am also very grateful and very satisfied, although the one who came forward for me does not manifest really clearly in the moment :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
LavenderTea
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 23
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lavender
Zodiac:

I’m writing a review that is Way overdue! Some background information, I’ve been practicing for 5 years, and I typically practice privately and seldom purchase from others. The demon that I’ve purchased from Dark Kingdom Magickal’s was a Child of Beelzebub. We’ve known each other for a little over 4 months now, and I can honestly say this has to be one of the best purchases I’ve made.

I found Phantom’s shop through a close friend that I trust immensely. She’s also had many wonderful experiences with the shop, and always talked about how high quality the conjures are. Almost immediately, I felt drawn to the shop and I was certain that I felt a calling. Though there were many options that I felt I would enjoy, there was one listing in particular that stood out to me from all of the rest, Children of Beelzebub.

Since this was my first purchase from Dark Kingdom Magickals, I will admit I felt a bit hesitant. I’ve mainly practiced on my own, so I was a bit wary about purchasing bindings from others. Especially because there are many online shop owners who claim the impossible or act as the sole authority but who are really only doing it for the money. For about a month I was dwelling on it. but I just could not get that particular demon out of my thoughts. I would space out during work and I felt different. It felt as if I forgot to bring something. (It came to the point my coworker actually bought me coffee because they also noticed that I was feeling out of it). When I finally made up my mind, it was an instant connection!

The strength and power that I’ve received from my order was BEYOND any of my expectations!! I immediately felt his presence a few moments after receiving an email from Phantom confirming the completion of the order. I had no problem bonding with my demon. Phantom offered to help in any way he could, so the transition was very smooth and seamless. Ever since I’ve bonded with S, I’ve had drastic changes in my life for the better. For instance, I’ve been more confident when I start conversations with the people around me, and I feel my insecurities disappear. I’ve also been more accepting about trying new looks or finding new places to go. I’m more of an introvert, so these small differences truly mean the world to me.

Overall, I’ve enjoyed the conversations I have with S. His POWER gives me comfort while also making me feel safe. I know I can give my trust to S, and I feel that trust reciprocated. We communicate mainly in the evenings where I feel his presence the strongest. I’ve learned how to improve my self-esteem and to have more trust in my decisions. What I feel with S is like nothing I’ve ever felt. I’m truly grateful that our paths have crossed because the strength that S lends me is something that I’ve needed in my life. He fills the void that I’ve long ignored. In return, I share my life experience with him.

The demon that I’ve received is hands down, one of the greatest and strongest I’ve met. His companionship and his power has helped me overcome my insecurities. This partnership fills the void I’ve had for so long and I feel our connection growing stronger. S has made me feel so fulfilled, I cannot thank Phantom enough for such a lovely conjure. I will definitely be ordering soon from him, as he has plenty of other wonderful listings that I am curious about.

Sorry for the lengthy review!! I’ve never had such an empowering experience.

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all so much for your fantastically kind and thoughtful reviews! It truly means a lot to me especially hearing how my work has impacted your lives in such a positive way. I greatly apricate it!

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

very respectful, nice and responsive ! one of the only people i trust to buy from right now ! spirits are very real and very well vetted :)

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

i don't know why it took me so long to review, but i have 8 servitors from phantom and they really like to make their presence known. especially if you want them to also have some adult interactions lol his servitors have appeared multiple times in my dreams but it's not intrusive, they always pop up somewhere among the crowd and will only engage you if you engage with them. no complains from me whatsoever :) one thing i notice is a recurring pattern with his servitors is if they appear in my dream, they always start off static until you interact with them and then they "come alive" if that makes sense. not sure if anyone has the same experience.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Seller Review”