Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
aannbb
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi,

A little message concerning this shop (skiesoffate) I discovered one year ago on CH.

My first purchase was their "New to Our Shop" listing for $5. It's a reading (with cards) and a new companion choosed by the reading and I just wanted to try.

Then one night, in a dream, I saw a river that I followed until I saw a girl sitting right next to the river. White air, very beautiful, she looked at me with a very (very) quiet, peaceful face. It's like she was waiting for me. Then the dream stopped :p

3 or 4 days later I received the reading (which was 500% accurate so another good point) and more informations (with pictures) about my new friend. And it was her, the girl I saw in my dream. The picture they found, they send to me is very similar, it was her portait, the girl I saw. I can't imagine how they found this picture.

A thing I learnt about my companion was she can commnicate by "Dreams and shufflemancy"... which is right.

This reading should be more expensive knowing all informations, the new companion I had.

If you want to try this store, I recommend to start with this reading ./< but I don't know if it is still available.

This shop is my favorite shop for now knowing that I tried differents other 'great' shops we can find on CH without having any results.

So thanks to skiesoffate for their work :3

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Ah!!! I am so happy to hear I do apologize due to covid we both had to take another job so it has made time management of all things a tad difficult but i am working on orders today and your lovely new companion will be one of the orders.
Brightest Blessings
Astra <3)

lolaberry wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:19 pm I just have to write this review lol. They have a current sale on so I got my dragon of Asaiya, yeah I hadn't heard of one either. I had popped on a few times before this sale and looked at her, I was so drawn to her. After looking at the listing a few times I decided to just go for it. I'm so so glad I did, I sent a picture of a vessel I wanted her bound to and waited. I did not hear anything back so sent picture again, still didn't hear anything back. I left it a few days, then got the feeling she was already here. I held her vessel and felt energy so strongly, so I sat and chatted to her holding the vessel, I really felt her presence. I got touches to my head, felt air and cold spots on my face too. To this point I have not had any reply from them, but that's fine as she is here for sure. She has appeared as what I can only describe as a small swirl of grey thick smoke. She actually appeared to me this morning as a fist sized bright white light close to the floor, that soon disappeared. She seems to love being around and I've even heard a cute little noise, that I honestly can't describe. She has not even been with me 3 weeks and already I adore her, she is so active it's unreal. To be honest I feel she was meant to be here with me and my other spirits adore her, she is currently helping me with my 2 new young dragons that came to me yesterday,even though she is still only young herself. So yep I still highly recommend Bloody Skies of Fate. <<edited by Moderator>> I'm also so thankful to them for this beautiful little dragon that has blessed my life.

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

they have a new link: https://skiesoffate.com

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It’s one of my favourite shops :)) Customer service is superb, sales are quite often and prices reasonable (i would even say too low). I currently have around 5 spirits from shop and they are my best friends and companions. Also I purchased spell for astral projection and this is probably only one shop that gave me any results in that matter xD So I highly recommend checking their listings :)

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Has anyone tried their portals?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

marsnymph wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:52 pm Has anyone tried their portals?
I've ordered several of their portals and have received one. Astra sent pictures that contain teleportation device to the personal realm. My astral senses aren't crystal clear but it's fun engaging the realm through the five senses. The atmosphere is both serene and compact. The view is breathtaking, excellent place for adventures with the family. There are mini servitors that look like cute squishees in the realm that live there and tend to the things. It's designed to have enough room for the entire family and is auto cleansing, auto protecting. Since this is a personal realm I have no idea if other portals offered have the same servitors or auto functions though. Might update once the other portal orders have completed.

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:55 am
marsnymph wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:52 pm Has anyone tried their portals?
I've ordered several of their portals and have received one. Astra sent pictures that contain teleportation device to the personal realm. My astral senses aren't crystal clear but it's fun engaging the realm through the five senses. The atmosphere is both serene and compact. The view is breathtaking, excellent place for adventures with the family. There are mini servitors that look like cute squishees in the realm that live there and tend to the things. It's designed to have enough room for the entire family and is auto cleansing, auto protecting. Since this is a personal realm I have no idea if other portals offered have the same servitors or auto functions though. Might update once the other portal orders have completed.
Wow! You convinced me. Thank you <3

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi, after reading above review about their portals, well I just had to get one. I had the portal done to a lovely stone I have. I have not got hang of using it yet, I've had it about 10 weeks or so. I have only slept with it under pillow 3 or 4 times, second time I had a dream. I was in a garden there were big butterflies like flowers, as I got close they flew around it was beautiful. I didn't get info but I did screen shot it so that's not a problem. Whenever I hold the portal I feel such calming energy. I have a dragon from this place, the reason I got it as she is fabulous.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:45 pm Hi, after reading above review about their portals, well I just had to get one. I had the portal done to a lovely stone I have. I have not got hang of using it yet, I've had it about 10 weeks or so. I have only slept with it under pillow 3 or 4 times, second time I had a dream. I was in a garden there were big butterflies like flowers, as I got close they flew around it was beautiful. I didn't get info but I did screen shot it so that's not a problem. Whenever I hold the portal I feel such calming energy. I have a dragon from this place, the reason I got it as she is fabulous.

Thank you so much! I hope to have better write ups for portals very soon!!! I am glad your enjoying your portal!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i know members here raved about the customer service of this site. yes, i do agree that they give a level of good customer service because they were patient with me answering dumb questions of mine.

that was why i bought two services from them during one of their sales late this year. i have received one of them, and i could see the animal totem sitting with me during my meditation. i don't doubt their skills.

however, i'm a little disappointed with the reticence when comes to updating clients about their purchases. until today, i have yet to receive my other reading which i bought earlier than the one i received. as i have read the posts here, i'm aware that the owner takes time to deliver the reading. and before i put in my purchase, i was told they have a huge number of orders. i understand the energy needed to attend to those order, and so i still put in my order, because i wanted to have that reading out of curiosity. and also, because they informed me i will get it in 2 months time or so.

and so i waited. once i had one of the services delivered, i tried asking for the update of my reading purchase, they didn't reply, and also i read the notice on the site. ok, fine. and then the next time, i asked i was told i would get it by last month. but i still have not gotten it. i asked again mid-december, and there was no reply. i think out of the times i asked for update on my order, i only had one reply.

sometimes it's not about the product price or the delivery speed. i think it's about the communication, and here all i wanted is just an update of my order.

i keep seeing the site having major sales to raise funds. i'm tempted to buy some of the services with the huge discounts, but i'm now scared that i won't be receiving my order like my current outstanding.

Return to “Seller Review”