Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:A problem that's really been bothering me since i got interested in this shop is that often the descriptions and etc will be confusing and not make very much sense. Like their are a lot of grammar/pronunciation problems that need to be fixed so what you read isn't a confusing jumbled mess. I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed this , but things being more clearly explained would be a help.
I second this actually and it's bothered me ever since when I first came to the shop haha. I was meaning to point this out for awhile, but I didn't want to be rude. It's not just the formatting but I would think that because it is a business, the grammar would be a bit better.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

I agree as well. I don't think it's rude to poke at, especially when a few of us or perhaps so many of us might share the same feelings. It has to be pointed out so that it can be fixed so that the shop seller can fix it.

But lately I think that the grammar and spelling have been improving kinda on the newer listings and posts but not the on the older and forgotten one which Astra has to visit back on and fix or perhaps even redo--as some of the grammar would confuse customers on what the product is actually about.

Nonetheless, I think if you form Astra 'bout it, she would probably respond back quickly and make changes within a day or so depending.

SilverFangFay
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFangFay

As a fellow seller, I find that Astra is nothing if not courteous and respectful. I have many companions from Bloody Skies of Fate and I love every last one of them.

Yes, spelling and grammar are important, however; when doing complete write-ups on a phone or tablet, mistakes are to be expected. ^-^ I'm sure if there is any confusion or issue with a being's write up, all you'd need to do is message Astra and she'll help.

As for a shop simply closing down so that they can focus on backlogged orders, that's simply not something that can be done at times. When a shop relies on sales to pay for bills or necessities, it must remain open no matter the number of orders accumulated. That being said, it is actually very stressful for those of us that do run shops and do have backlogs as it takes us some time to get things straightened out.

Here is the link to my shop site <3
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

About the Freed at a Cost listing...
Freed at a cost Binding these beings always choose their keepers and they are normally beings that are imprisoned chained or caged or have been trapped and upon an agreement with us they are freed the cost is they must be willing to change and correct their wrongs in a civil way. They require a firm trained and patient keeper with more experience.
How exactly were they “imprisoned, chained, caged, or trapped”? By whom? What authority or right did they have to do such a thing to this spirit?

How do you come upon these imprisoned spirits? By what authority are you freeing them (presuming some being(s) with the right to impose discipline had imposed a sentence upon them)?

There are aspects of this listing that I have seen nowhere else on my spirit-keeping path.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote: How do you come upon these imprisoned spirits? By what authority are you freeing them (presuming some being(s) with the right to impose discipline had imposed a sentence upon them)?

There are aspects of this listing that I have seen nowhere else on my spirit-keeping path.
Sometimes there are people who forcefully bind/imprison spirits. Either because they don't know what they're doing, because they're evil or because those beings attacked them and they taught them a lesson.
I've had imprisoned beings before that someone had to free for me.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: How do you come upon these imprisoned spirits? By what authority are you freeing them (presuming some being(s) with the right to impose discipline had imposed a sentence upon them)?

Sometimes there are people who forcefully bind/imprison spirits. Either because they don't know what they're doing, because they're evil or because those beings attacked them and they taught them a lesson.
I've had imprisoned beings before that someone had to free for me.
Well we never do anything like this. People who use these kinds of ethics make me cringe.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:About the Freed at a Cost listing...
Freed at a cost Binding these beings always choose their keepers and they are normally beings that are imprisoned chained or caged or have been trapped and upon an agreement with us they are freed the cost is they must be willing to change and correct their wrongs in a civil way. They require a firm trained and patient keeper with more experience.
How exactly were they “imprisoned, chained, caged, or trapped”? By whom? What authority or right did they have to do such a thing to this spirit?

How do you come upon these imprisoned spirits? By what authority are you freeing them (presuming some being(s) with the right to impose discipline had imposed a sentence upon them)?

That was referring to something that occured while they were alive. Some people have sections that require more attention than others. We all see things we do not like occur or they sometimes occur to us. Every situation is different. Whether it is metaphorical from how they felt emotionally or something they went through they were freed by passing on.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Overall, i've had the best interactions and the most growth from this store spiritually. It's really the only one that meshes with me well.

i've had really amazing entities/spirits help me out from here, they come in strong, and they stick around for a while, and i get to know and communicate with them.

To me thats a god send, as from other stores they just don't stick around long.

I don't really see how grammar or punctuation is really a big deal, nobody has to be 100% perfect, and it really doesn't affect the quality of the services provided. Besides the nit picks, i highly recommend the store, and its worth the wait in my opinion.

Most stores these days take up to 2 to 6 months anyway, im a very patient man so i guess the whole waiting thing doesn't bother me at all. If i know its worth it, i can wait.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

BloodDragon wrote:For those waiting. I have been very Ill and do require surgery. I am working so I can get orders completed as safely and accurately as well as smoothly as possible during this time.
I genuinely do apologize as I try to be a bit faster when it comes to things. I also thank you for bringing these things to my attention and am looking forward to better assisting and fixing this so they will not be issues once I am no longer sick. ^...^ thank you for the honor of choosing BSOF.
Brightest Blessings lovelies and as always thank you so much.
Thank you for the update. I do hope you get well soon. Being sick sucks.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Unclesid wrote: i've had really amazing entities/spirits help me out from here, they come in strong, and they stick around for a while, and i get to know and communicate with them.

To me thats a god send, as from other stores they just don't stick around long.
...so, why would they start running away from you and not stick around anymore?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Seller Review”