Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:It's been awhile since I officially began Spiritwork, and BSoF was one of the first shops I tried out while starting my journey. I've had a lot of ups and downs through life which I let cloud my judgement, and while I don't see myself doing business with them due to bad experiences, I can say that I don't blame the sellers for my bad experiences as I don't feel that it was their fault.

For starters, their beings were present. I had several dream visitations, some of which were very intense and others that I simply wasn't ready to fully experience --- but they were in fact there. I never doubted that, and it's usually in my nature to doubt a Spirit out of paranoia. They (the bound spirits from BSoF) even woke me up from my sleep to tell me that they loved me. So for those who are worried about beings not being present, you're likely to experience something. If someone as blind as I was could be forced out of body for sex (I'm not kidding here,) who's to say what you could experience.

That said, the bad side of that was how forceful that said experience was. I eventually began pushing all of the beings away from me due to mental illness, emotional instability, sudden life changes, and insecurity due to my own lack of spiritual awareness at the time. So if you plan to do business, be aware that these beings can and will break down your walls. Some people may prefer that...but it just wound up not being for me, personally. At that time anyway.

The work is there though.

As far as customer service goes, I've had my ups and downs with the seller(s) in the past. Anywhere from being at their back in the thick of things to being accused of things and eventually being blocked, unblocked, blocking them, all that good highschool drama lol.

The seller(s) work hard, and do have their own personal issues as well - just as we all do - but I don't believe that they intend to hurt people. I think that lots of misunderstandings are bound to happen if you maintain regular communication due to how often customers message them and how active their community is, so keeping things short and sweet may result in a better seller customer relationship. That being said, when I was under an immense amount of stress, one of them reached out to me directly just to let me know I wasn't alone. With no desire to sell me anything, just a genuine compassion --- and this was after we hadn't talked for almost a year and I wasn't even apart of their community at that point so they had to go out of their way to find my email through my now closed shop just to send me a message.

This surprised me, and made me realize that deep down this shop's owners (while they may be different than me as far as their path goes) do care about people.

In the end, no shop can please everyone and everyone makes mistakes. Preconceived notions only result in a bias that blocks spiritual experiences. It's better to go into something with a clear mind and hope for the best. So, that being said, I'd personally reccomend this shop only for the individuals who feel that they would benefit from it. The best way to tell if something works is to try it after all, and to make you feel a bit better, they do let beings visit before being bound - free of charge. In case you're worried about purchasing thin air.

At the end of the day, i won't let my personal feelings and past prevent me from sharing the good deeds this shop attempts to do for others. Their email to me showed me that much respect, so leaving a small review here was the least I could do for their selfless kindness. Hopefully it's seen as positive, whilst still remaining honest. I'm a bit sleep deprived at the moment, so please forgive any misspellings and/or misunderstandings.
While I kindly thank you for your brutally honest review as this is what reviews are for. The drama experienced is in no way a true reflection of our customer service. Unfortunately, whenever you have someone helping you sometimes unharmonious things occur. However, all that caused this issue are no longer there and our area that ch does not allow the mention of has been returned to it's normal peaceful atmosphere of comfort and helping one another. ^...^ The bindings from my partner are indeed very strong. However, we have a strict code that they are required to follow for safety(this is for both parties).

They do consent to this form of contract.
They include the following>

1. No harm to keeper, others in keep, human family/friends, or pets
2. Follow any other House Rules your keeper gives you.
3. No sexual conduct unless given permission by keeper.
4. No revenge may be carried out unless given verbal permission by keeper.
5. Protect keeper whenever possible, if you are unable to, please alert other beings in the keep who can.
6. Ward off and dispel any malicious beings or magik that targets your keeper.
7. Beings that feed on blood or energy must ask permission first.
8. If you have any issues with any other being in the keep, bring it to your keeper’s attention first. Do NOT quarrel with other members of the keep or cause unnecessary problems.
9. Do not mess with any vital electronics your keeper needs or uses, unless given permission to touch.
10. Do not let your emotions hinder your keeper in any negative way. You may alert them to emergencies via emotions, just don’t overwhelm them.
11. Upon your keeper’s death, your binding will dissolve unless you choose to remain with your keeper in their next life or within your keeper’s family, or as well as within their astral.
12. Obe pulling or Ndes must be given permission to do and must be gentle at all times and break other rules.

Thank you lovely soul and as always Best Wishes and Brightest Blessings
Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso

I'm glad this thread got a bump the other day. At first I was taken in by the interesting name, but only after browsing for awhile did two spirits grab my eyes.

Order placed now I eagerly play the waiting game :)
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Its been just over 6 weeks since my comments,since then Im super happy to say things are very different. Astra has been helping me and emailing me over the last 6 weeks, she has contacted my spirits for me and given me info on them. She actually has been amazing and helped me to contact my spirits. My first one the Butterfly shifter, has been the reason I have huge yellow rose on my rose bush in January 8) In the UK and my tulips have come up like 8 inches. Im wearing her vessel lots and totally feel her now, as Im focusing on just her on the mornings I wear her vessel. Astra actually fixed the bindings making them stronger, I felt it instantly with my Child of Arachne and Naga vessels, butterfly shifter I felt not long after talking to her. The Naga was not willing to communicate at first in his preferred way, Shufflemancy. He has needed a lot of attention, which is understandable. I tried shufflemancy 2 times a few weeks back and he was not ready .I gave him time and lots of attention and today he was ready and gave me a song that gave me goosebumps , Dont stop believing by Journey \./ . Child of Arachne sent a spider to me first thing one morning , I had gotten email from Astra overnight(time difference) after she fixed the bindings . This was beyond amazing to me. Looking back at the time I got them , I was over keen , and bought a few from CH ,among others also . This has been an issue for me as I feel now its best to get used to their energy and have time to get to know them , I also at that time had bad insomnia issues. I have had bouts of this going, back over 10 years. This for me is a huge block I just cannot focus. Its been over 10 months since the Naga first came , Im just thankful they stayed with me /.\ Lesson learnt .But Im not the same as I was a year ago , or going through the same issues in my life ,I have progressed thankfully.
Also I put my hand up, I should of not just stopped trying , I commented saying I got nothing , yet I had not even asked in months , hands up to that mistake 8^|
Last edited by lolaberry on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

lolaberry wrote:Its been just over 6 weeks since my comments,since then Im super happy to say things are very different. Astra has been helping me and emailing me over the last 6 weeks, she has contacted my spirits for me and given me info on them. She actually has been amazing and helped me to contact my spirits. My first one the Butterfly shifter, has been the reason I have huge yellow rose on my rose bush in January 8) In the UK and my tulips have come up like 8 inches. Im wearing her vessel lots and totally feel her now, as Im focusing on just her on the mornings I wear her vessel. Astra actually fixed the bindings making them stronger, I felt it instantly with my Child of Arachne and Naga vessels, butterfly shifter I felt not long after talking to her. The Naga was not willing to communicate at first in his preferred way, Shufflemancy. He has needed a lot of attention, which is understandable. I tried shufflemancy 2 times a few weeks back and he was not ready .I gave him time and lots of attention and today he was ready and gave me a song that gave me goosebumps , Dont stop believing by Journey \./ . Child of Arachne sent a spider to me first thing one morning , I had gotten email from Astra overnight(time difference) after she fixed the bindings . This was beyond amazing to me. Looking back at the time I got them , I was over keen , and bought a few from CH ,among others also . This has been an issue for me as I feel now its best to get used to their energy and have time to get to know them , I also at that time had bad insomnia issues. I have had bouts of this going, back over 10 years. This for me is a huge block I just cannot focus. Its been over 10 months since the Naga first came , Im just thankful they stayed with me /.\ Lesson learnt .But Im not the same as I was a year ago , or going through the same issues in my life ,I have progressed thankfully.
Also I put my hand up, I should of not just stopped trying , I commented saying I got nothing , yet I had not even asked in months , hands up to that mistake 8^|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
lolaberry wrote:Its been just over 6 weeks since my comments,since then Im super happy to say things are very different. Astra has been helping me and emailing me over the last 6 weeks, she has contacted my spirits for me and given me info on them. She actually has been amazing and helped me to contact my spirits. My first one the Butterfly shifter, has been the reason I have huge yellow rose on my rose bush in January 8) In the UK and my tulips have come up like 8 inches. Im wearing her vessel lots and totally feel her now, as Im focusing on just her on the mornings I wear her vessel. Astra actually fixed the bindings making them stronger, I felt it instantly with my Child of Arachne and Naga vessels, butterfly shifter I felt not long after talking to her. The Naga was not willing to communicate at first in his preferred way, Shufflemancy. He has needed a lot of attention, which is understandable. I tried shufflemancy 2 times a few weeks back and he was not ready .I gave him time and lots of attention and today he was ready and gave me a song that gave me goosebumps , Dont stop believing by Journey \./ . Child of Arachne sent a spider to me first thing one morning , I had gotten email from Astra overnight(time difference) after she fixed the bindings . This was beyond amazing to me. Looking back at the time I got them , I was over keen , and bought a few from CH ,among others also . This has been an issue for me as I feel now its best to get used to their energy and have time to get to know them , I also at that time had bad insomnia issues. I have had bouts of this going, back over 10 years. This for me is a huge block I just cannot focus. Its been over 10 months since the Naga first came , Im just thankful they stayed with me /.\ Lesson learnt .But Im not the same as I was a year ago , or going through the same issues in my life ,I have progressed thankfully.

It's not a problem at all. ^...^ We all make mistakes in life. I am happy that your now having beautiful experiences. This is what makes everything so worthwhile(even when we have moments on our journeys). This journey can be many things while on it. Helpful guidance and patience (which is so hard even for me lol) is one thing we tend to not have especially when are so excited for our new sfam! ♡♡ We love to help and make sure everyone is happy. It is important to us on so many levels.
Thank you so much for the honor and choosing BSOF <3
Brightest Blessings and Positivity lovely soul ♡♡
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

BloodDragon wrote:
lolaberry wrote:

It's not a problem at all. ^...^ We all make mistakes in life. I am happy that your now having beautiful experiences. This is what makes everything so worthwhile(even when we have moments on our journeys). This journey can be many things while on it. Helpful guidance and patience (which is so hard even for me lol) is one thing we tend to not have especially when are so excited for our new sfam! ♡♡ We love to help and make sure everyone is happy. It is important to us on so many levels.
Thank you so much for the honor and choosing BSOF <3
Brightest Blessings and Positivity lovely soul ♡♡
Thank you for helping to reconnect me with my amazing spirits! You have been wonderful throughout. Hand on heart I'm truly grateful, and would totally welcome another spirit from you, in the future of course, I'm looking forward to more interaction with S, C and E ❤️in the coming months ahead.
Ississaq
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 371
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All races
If I could be anything, I would be...: High elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Jack Akarui
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I've bought a lot of companion and an offering orb for my companions and I'm glad they enjoy offering from both me and the offering orb. The orb helped me a lot since it is hard purchasing or finding offerings for my companions, buying the offering or was a great experience for me and I'm glad it helped me with offerings that I can't provide for them.
The offering orb's been a great help with providing offerings for everyone in my sfam, I'm still able to provide incense, got some gems and rocks they love and certain types of energy they'd like. Bones, blood, other things I can't get a hold of, the offering orb will provide them to my companions I've bought and that's been a great help.

Second review is for beings/companions I've bought from Bloody Skies of Fate, almost every experience with them is a blast, especially seeing them in my dreams before I wake up. I've had a couple past life encounter with some of them and when I saw their listings, some memories came coming back to me and it actually made me cry for a bit because I've forgotten about some but ever since I've seen them, both in my dreams and sometimes (if lucky) sense, feel and hear them in the real world, it makes me both happy and excited for more adventures!
ROLI
new here
new here

Ississaq wrote:Hi everyone,

I've bought a lot of companion and an offering orb for my companions and I'm glad they enjoy offering from both me and the offering orb.
Please, could you tell me where did you get the Offering Orb?
Can the orb be used for servitors/spirits/entities/etc from different vendors or it's just made for one vendor?

Thank you for posting your experience since It showed me the "Offering Orb" solution.
Ississaq
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 371
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All races
If I could be anything, I would be...: High elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Jack Akarui
Zodiac:

ROLI wrote:

I've bought a lot of companion and an offering orb for my companions and I'm glad they enjoy offering from both me and the offering orb.
Can the orb be used for servitors/spirits/entities/etc from different vendors or it's just made for one vendor?

Thank you for posting your experience since It showed me the "Offering Orb" solution.
The offering orb can be used by everyone in your keep. Here's where I got my offering orb. https://www.bloodyskiesoffate.com/produ ... fering-orb
The page will give more info.
ROLI
new here
new here

Ississaq wrote:
ROLI wrote:

The offering orb can be used by everyone in your keep. Here's where I got my offering orb. https://www.bloodyskiesoffate.com/produ ... fering-orb
The page will give more info.
Many Many Thanks

Return to “Seller Review”