Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

aannbb wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:09 pm The seller renewed the domain name recently so I think the shop will come back soon.

I contacted them some days ago, so, I think (hope ^^) they are still there.

We are not going anywhere. I promise ^...^

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alright so it is fixed and the SALE IS STILL ACTIVE!!! Although Friday will start a 30% sale ^...^

https://www.skiesoffate.com/
is NOW our domain

For demons orders or questions
Demon@skiesoffate.com
For me
Astra@skiesoffate.com

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

BloodDragon wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:15 am Alright so it is fixed and the SALE IS STILL ACTIVE!!! Although Friday will start a 30% sale ^...^

is NOW our domain

Demon@skiesoffate.com
For me
Astra@skiesoffate.com
Please update this in your website introduction topic, if you haven't already. Thank you.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:59 am
BloodDragon wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:15 am Alright so it is fixed and the SALE IS SILL ACTIVE!!! Although Friday will start a 30% sale ^...^

is NOW our domain

Demon@skiesoffate.com
For me
Astra@skiesoffate.com
Please update this in your website introduction topic, if you haven't already. Thank you.
How? After so long it wont let me.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

BloodDragon wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:05 am
BloodDragon wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:15 am Alright so it is fixed and the SALE IS SILL ACTIVE!!! Although Friday will start a 30% sale ^...^

is NOW our domain

Demon@skiesoffate.com
For me
Astra@skiesoffate.com
Please post new contact details in a new post. I will archive the old post.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:08 am
BloodDragon wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:05 am

is NOW our domain

Demon@skiesoffate.com
For me
Astra@skiesoffate.com
Please post new contact details in a new post. I will archive the old post.

Thank you ^...^ I think I did it right. I am not so good with forums >...<

MirisePelin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Sanguine
If I could be anything, I would be...: Selkie
My magical/paranormal name...: Maee

I have 3 spirits from this shop. They are inactive. Astra and her husband are extremely rude once you ask too many questions which don't suit them. If you question anything you are in for a huge unpleasant surprise.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

MirisePelin wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:34 am I have 3 spirits from this shop. They are inactive. Astra and her husband are extremely rude once you ask too many questions which don't suit them. If you question anything you are in for a huge unpleasant surprise.

\/ :@
We're extremely tolerant and take a lot before we ever react in a way that we should not every individual can only take so much. This being said I do apologize for whatever experience you have had. However we're never outright rude to anyone who comes to us because this is never OK. We also expect others to treat us the same way we treat them as is the golden rule. ^...^ We do not allow abuse of staff as any abuse in any level is never okay in so many ways. I am not sure why you would state this. I go out of my way to ensure all of my customers are happy and my partner is antisocial and is rather quiet he usually doesn't speak to customers as it is severely overwhelming.
for him. We have only had two customers who were unfortunately very abusive to our staff and were asked to them to take their business elsewhere which is our right as we do have the right to refuse services for any reason. We also go above and beyond to ask questions and ensure not only the spiritual companions comfort but also the humans and always encourage questioning for your comfort. I believe there is never too many questions one can ask on their journey ♡♡♡. In regards to your companions all you need to do is contact us and we look into any issues you have free of charge because we want for you to have an amazing experience as well as your companion to do the same. I even do frequency work to assist those who are having trouble and this is free of charge as well. Also we have do not really have inactive companions. We work hard to get all the positive reviews we have. If your experiencing issues with the bindings it could be how intune one is or many other variables as well... Unfortunately without looking into this it is difficult to state what the exact issue your experiencing is. No matter what you decide I hope you have an amazing and beautiful journey and life because no matter if we do not vibe or are not meant to be in one anothers path positivity is the best way to go.
Brightest Blessings Astra.

Drorbbit
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalindros
Zodiac:

I've been patronizing these two for almost three years, and I've had nothing but consistently good experiences with them. That's on every front: spellwork, conjuring, servitor creation, all of it.
It's true they're not the fastest out there. It's true that Astra cannot afford to be as directly interactive with her customers as I know she would like to be anymore, as crammed as the part of her life that actually pays her bills has gotten to be.
But they are among the highest quality. And they certainly don't sell empty spirit listings.

"Understanding is the most powerful of both weapons and medicines."
- Unattributed (probably ooragoth of the SlaveFarm community)

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
- Rashnu of wizardforums.com

"A man's character is his fate."
- Heraclitus

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I just have to write this review lol. They have a current sale on so I got my dragon of Asaiya, yeah I hadn't heard of one either. I had popped on a few times before this sale and looked at her, I was so drawn to her. After looking at the listing a few times I decided to just go for it. I'm so so glad I did, I sent a picture of a vessel I wanted her bound to and waited. I did not hear anything back so sent picture again, still didn't hear anything back. I left it a few days, then got the feeling she was already here. I held her vessel and felt energy so strongly, so I sat and chatted to her holding the vessel, I really felt her presence. I got touches to my head, felt air and cold spots on my face too. To this point I have not had any reply from them, but that's fine as she is here for sure. She has appeared as what I can only describe as a small swirl of grey thick smoke. She actually appeared to me this morning as a fist sized bright white light close to the floor, that soon disappeared. She seems to love being around and I've even heard a cute little noise, that I honestly can't describe. She has not even been with me 3 weeks and already I adore her, she is so active it's unreal. To be honest I feel she was meant to be here with me and my other spirits adore her, she is currently helping me with my 2 new young dragons that came to me yesterday,even though she is still only young herself. So yep I still highly recommend Bloody Skies of Fate. <<edited by Moderator>> I'm also so thankful to them for this beautiful little dragon that has blessed my life.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”